Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles (36312 Views)

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Hotfreeze: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2022
NezzyMike:

Your comments show how old you are grin, you needed to be educated that the constructed bridge by the looters you are praising, was built by my/your sweat, but your little brain found it difficult to comprehend grin

Built by your father's sweat. It is not my fault that he's a slave.
Buhari finished that bridge, something you fools couldn't get in all your years of slavery to PDP. Even the idiotic Peter Obi commissioned the uncompleted Bridge and you blockheads counted it as part of GEJ's achievements.
Foolishness is in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by heysquare(m): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Tolumis:
Trust me some of these guys would be supporting Their brother behind close doors

Anyway, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/GA9KD5tTwqWdViiCA
That should be Shettima, their sure brother!

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by drlateef: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:
South East Governors are the luckiest in the world. Their people are not interested in what is going on at home. Imagine been govern by the clueless likes of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state and the worst governor in the whole world presently in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state.

But These my eastern friends will ignore their region that stinks of corruptions ,failed leadership and reeks of gross incompetency BUT their only mission in life is to insult and destroy Tinubu.

I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean peter obi will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all by jumping off a bridge.

I agree completely with you. They are so unfocused and childish I wonder if they will ever rule NIGERIA. How can you ignore your place to be destroyed by corrupt politicians, then you want to claim foreign lands where they were magnanimous to welcome you to live and do business? What kind of people are these? I personally am preparing transformers for them to hug. Thank God light has improved. There will be super charged transformers to burn any wailers into ashes in seconds if they wail at their loss.

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by drlateef: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2022
oyin44:
Obidient no wan spend shishi and he wants to win for where. grin

only in Biafra land such can happen not Nigeria grin cheesy cheesy

Surely

the wind will brow bat to every nook and cranny, villages and town city and community
;

Obituary is a compulsive liar. He will spend more than shishi, he will hide it as usual from the zombidiots following him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by drlateef: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Amoda’s left hand is now always hidden. Wahala too much.

See person wey say he dey 70years. Looking like 94year old, upon all the stolen monies.

Godforbid!!

A first class graduate in wheelchair is far better than a third class graduate playing football. Argue with that.

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by drlateef: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! This is how to go about a proper presidential election campaign. The other clown should keep going around the US telling folks without PVC about who can stand up and who can’t squat on the floor. The Tinubu team will continue organizing the campaign in order to mobilize and get the message across to majority of Nigerians who will decide the election.

Obituary was thinking he could get millions of dollars raked in from his IPOB members abroad. But the shocker awaits him: he will be going to prison if he touches $1 from all the money donated to him. He forgets that the electoral laws forbids foreign donation lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by drlateef: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s obvious you have a problem seeing clearly. Not to worry though, Tinubu has a plan for folks with sight deficiencies like you. Digi Bola will become a national policy once he becomes the president and you can be rest assured of getting one.

I was the first person to label Obituary as a scam. Thank God I was not wrong. Another thing is, this man is an alcoholic and he should be investigated for that.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by seunmsg(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Jumping off bridge. Hahahhahaahah
They never jump into lagoon since Hausa have been Presidents na now.
An Igbo man don't give a shut. Whether an Igbo man wins or not,guy,igbos go dey booo. Igbos will be buying una ancestoral properties like water. We go dey Bleep una chicks with just 1k. Day break. Na we get commerce. So chill. Tinubu never win,u don dey shout. We know na shouting una get.
Lolz. See mumu

In Abuja here, Igbo girls are the cheapest after Benue girls. Even married Igbo ladies, them dey knack them cheaply. You hardly see Yoruba ladies doing runs or prostitution. It’s the exclusive preserve of Igbo girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by marvinsync(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:

If throwing unprinted words of extreme insults at a man old enough to be your father is regard as been "interested" . Then something must be definitely wrong with the entire eastern people upbringings. Like do you people have elders to reprimand you guys atall??

You people act so uncouth and so abusive that leaves one to wonder.

I like peter, i feels he means well for the Nigeria. But i will never vote for a man whose people called Nigeria a zoo.

You can marry a bad wife, but you can never have a bad inlaw

hypocritical nonsense

people don't insult obi? obituary??
people don't insult Igbos?
ipob p!g, myammri?? mkpuriri addicts? barren region??

or do u only analyze things with ur tribalistic lens

PS calling tinubu, old, sick, thief, druglord, etc aren't insults IF they are true
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Spandau: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

In Abuja here, Igbo girls are the cheapest after Benue girls. Even married Igbo ladies, them dey knack them cheaply. You hardly see Yoruba ladies doing runs or prostitution. It’s the exclusive preserve of Igbo girls.

Kadoso Mutairu! Try to be civil. It doesn't hurt.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by dafeoroyo: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Tolumis:
Trust me some of these guys would be supporting Their brother behind close doors

Anyway, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/GA9KD5tTwqWdViiCA

U think Hausas are like traitor like Una?

1 Like

Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by OgaTimo(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2022
last last una go soon lost
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by jamace(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Larryton(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]

TINUBU WORKED WITH;
-Deloitte
-Arthur Andersen
-Haskin and Sells
-GTE services
-Mobil Oil as executive

ATIKU WORKED WITH;
-ONLY! Customs and retired with billions.

WHO ASK HOW TINUBU WAS A BILLIONAIRE AGAIN?
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by kcbaba007: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
oyin44:

Surely

the wind will brow bat to every nook and cranny, villages and town city and community
;

So that your bat will suck the remaining blood in the body and life of Nigerians Abi..... You all have failed. Moreso, it is your likes that has kept Nigeria in this relegation zone, your types are the sponsors and compatriots of corruption, and God has shamed you all. Obi will not spend shi shi and still be president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Billygee2u: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Amoda’s left hand is now always hidden. Wahala too much.

See person wey say he dey 70years. Looking like 94year old, upon all the stolen monies.

Godforbid!!
Re: Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles by Poleski: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
oyin44:

Surely

;

If you resist your tribal bigotry you might get small sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.