Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Olufemi Apata Bags Global Voice Magazine Outstanding Role Model Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olufemi Apata Bags Global Voice Magazine Outstanding Role Model Award (346 Views)

Rosemary Eze Appointed As Global Peace Ambassador; Bags Global Peace Award / Olufemi O. Taiwo’s Theory Of Everything / Dr. David David Bags Global Endorsement With GYMHA Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olufemi Apata Bags Global Voice Magazine Outstanding Role Model Award by Newsextra014: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
By Adeyemi Obadimu

The All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Assembly Candidate in Somolu Constinuecy II, Hon Samuel Olufemi Apata has bagged the Outstanding Role Model Award from Global Voice Magazine/Tv.

Hon Olufemi Apata popularly known as Solution received this Award on Friday 2nd of September 2022 at his residence in Somolu.

According to the organizer of the award who is the Publisher of global voice magazine/Tv  Demola Osinbajo, this award from our noble media house was bestow on you  due to your kind gesture and service to humanity in your Constituency.

Osinbajo said the organization has done background checks and discovered that the incoming lawmaker has empowered countless people including widows.

His words: "We didn't give you this outstanding award on a platter of gold but it is a well deserved and we urged you to keep contributing to the growth of your Constituents".

In appreciation message, Honorable  Samuel Olufemi Apata said: " I felt honour for this wonderful Award, this is a challenge for me not to relent with my good deeds.This is the kind of award I love to receive because you have done your background checks before you honour me, God will continue to bless your organization"

(1) (Reply)

What Is US Naturalization? How Immigration Attorney Can Help In This Process? / Amlactin Vs Cereve Lotion Review Find Out The Best In This Video / “i’ll Pay Monthly Salary To Any Man Willing To Marry Me” – France-based Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.