Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,594 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:05 AM

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride (54324 Views)

What Happened At My First Burial Job As A Photographer. / Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Oblongata: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin Jealous man
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by vikstandon(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
JooEeL:
Bride wey numerous guys don pound in the past... an ordinary pass by the photographer pales in comparison to what the reality has been.

So why really worry about trivialities, mr. bridegroom?

That time na free agent she be!

1 Like

Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by ogaontop(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zimmermann:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is responsible for this…

Haha, wetin concern Agbado for this one again
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by richie240: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Majority of females are very naive. Perhaps effect of "follow come" tinz.

The guy that wants to 'browse ur internet' knows so from d very first time he sets his eyes on you - thats if u meet.his spec - but the female is oblivious of this.

Women think they can do 'parapo' with male besties just as they do with their fellow female friends, and ds is where they get it wrong. 'Comradeship with the opposite sex' nor be man forte, bcus as women dey reason, nor be so men dey reason. Any small 'seeings/touchings' laidiz, hin mind don 'travel Farrrr', hin body don begin 'shake'. The female will still be smiling sheepishly whereas uncle don go 'mecca' cum back sef for hin mind.

There's no how dt photographer will get close to a beautiful woman.like dt without leaving a lasting impression in.his mind/memory , take it or leave it take it!!! cool

Even d look on d bride's face is "ah-han, he means no harm now" -just like what you too are saying - but d groom, being a man, knows what's up.

Adam.had.bn living ALONE without hassles in d garden of eden and d serpent couldn't get at him, but its this "honey, he means no harm now", "its just a small tin now, izit not ordinary apple again?" mentality of Eve dt made d serpent succeed in its quest of derailing man.

virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bobo is jealous, but the photographer didn't do anything wrong na; D grin,he was doing his job.
It reminds me of that meme: "My bestie, my bestie, small.time pant don shift"
cool

1 Like

Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by abc115: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zimmermann:

Next...no more Jubrin from Al- Sudan?
The Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Bar1941(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
He should have slapped him as well, what stupid photo are you taking holding my woman's waist?
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Kayyus09(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
What kind of rough pose demo is that shocked
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by usagee36: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
That's her brother.
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by JooEeL(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
vikstandon:

That time na free agent she be!

Hahaa. Be like u never see part-time free agent o. Only for night time or when away...
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by jeromestarks: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bobo is jealous,but the photographer didn't do anything wrong nagrin grin,he was doing his job.
Ahbi o.
Since she's comfortable with it. I won't say a word.
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by deltateam: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bobo is jealous,but the photographer didn't do anything wrong nagrin grin,he was doing his job.

Which job makes a photographer to hold a bride by the waist from behind?

Some of these photographers are devil incarnate. One was even telling me to hold my sister by the waist, perhaps to get the groom jealous or what.

End time wereys.
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by ELgordo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ovoko tapping current....lol
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by pacespot(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zimmermann:
Imagine this old grandpa man calling himself 70 yrs old sad

1 Like

Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Cadamlk: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Which mumu job . Why using your job to take advantage of people
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by owiko(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Overzealous photographer
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by imagrg(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
London nor dey near River Thames again oh! E don move to America!
Stanislause94:
Thread for simps cheesy
This one no be real matters, update us with wetin Dey happen for London abeg
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nigerians can stage anything to draw traffic .... pure acting .

1 Like

Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Maforgreats(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Something really is going on here no jokes
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
As usual the Light-brained woman gave in to such nonsense without any form of resistance
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Okhuadams(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSbrb4fVJuw

The Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiCdAddrQ41/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
that photographer should be investigated
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Gopkk(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
mcgodison2531:
Men are always jealous
. Not Gender ...Human being Generally are Jealous

1 Like

Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Desusi: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
There's more to this story. Let proper investigations be carried between the photographer,the bride and the groom.
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Desusi: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
usagee36:
That's her brother.
Which brother?
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pervy photographer. The bride herself should've told him to back up. For a second, I thought he was the groom, until the groom showed up.
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by blackparadise: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
The photographer isj her ex ..if u don't know ,forget about it...
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by davidl7: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
And d bride did not complain? Women sef!
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by deebrownneymar: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2022
E suppose slap am
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by Pacyrus(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Some photographers can be so promiscuous in life. Just like my fellow Grapher, who is married to two wives and so many concubines. I thank God always for making me a very rare breed amongst them all.
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by olisaEze(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Nothing is going on, he was only trying to show the groom a posture. Even if your father’s name is Thomas Edison, u still can’t tap current from a lady in a wedding gown!
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by hope4nigeria(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSbrb4fVJuw

The Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiCdAddrQ41/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
he suppose slap that nonsense photographer. But I think it's a skit. Holding my wife like that, when sango no one kill you
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by ufotunang: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
.. ok doing his job by romancing his big cucumber at the woman's back . abi...he almost kissed her sef
Re: Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride by ufotunang: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
The photographer wants to chop another man food

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster / Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.