Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And (4671 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
The uncountable multitude standing before God’s throne and before the lamb were worshipping from earthly Jerusalem while the 24 elders, the four living creatures and countless numbers of angels were in heaven worshipping God and the lamb abi?
Regarding God's Throne, you should have read through Isaiah 60 for more. ... undecided
09 The faraway lands are waiting for me. The great cargo ships are ready to sail. They are ready to bring your children from faraway lands. They will bring silver and gold with them to honor the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel. He has done wonderful things for you.
10 Children from other lands will rebuild your walls. Their kings will serve you. “When I was angry, I hurt you, but now I want to be kind to you. So I will comfort you.
11 Your gates will always be open. They will not be closed, day or night. Nations and kings will bring their wealth to you.
12 Any nation or kingdom that does not serve you will be destroyed.
13 All the great things of Lebanon will be given to you. People will bring pine trees, fir trees, and cypress trees to you. These trees will be used for lumber to make my Holy Place more beautiful. This place is like a stool in front of my throne, and I will honor it.
14 In the past, people hurt you, but they will bow down before you. In the past, people hated you, but they will bow down at your feet.
They will call you ‘The City of the Lord’s,’ ‘Zion of the Holy One of Israel.’ - Isaiah 60 vs 9 - 14
Also, how could there be two different sets of people from every tribe, every language, and every Nation serving God in the same Jerusalem abeg? undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Regarding God's Throne, you should have read through Isaiah 60 for more. ... undecided

Also, how could there be two different sets of people from every tribe, every language, and every Nation serving God in the same Jerusalem abeg? undecided

Read what you quoted. Where in Revelation 7 did John mention the uncountable multitude of great tribulation saints are only Israelites? Since you agreed the great tribulation will affect both Jews and Gentiles?

Read revelation 7 v 9 and explain how the first resurrection will happen before the breaking of the 7th seal in Revelation chapter 8.

Revelation 7 and Isaiah 60 have no correlation whatsoever.

Kobojunkie, how can the uncountable multitude of the great tribulation saints be Israelites only since both Jews and Gentile believers will die in the great tribulation?

I’m really enjoying this Israelites only first resurrection joke.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
John's Revelation was penned down about 2000 years ago, around the same time that the elects were sealed on this earth as well. SO?. undecided

Isaiah’s prophecies was penned over 3000 years ago, so Isaiah 60 was fulfilled around that same time hmmm? cheesy
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Isaiah 66 v 18-24;

18 “And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.

19 “I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.

20 And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels.

21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord.

22 “As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure.

23 From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,” says the Lord.

24 “And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind.”

The bolded parts are further evidence of a priesthood not limited to Israelites only. I’m itching to see you argue against prophet Isaiah cheesy

Cc: Tctrills
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Last time I checked, “people of all tribes, nations and language” are not Israelites only

All mankind are not Israelites only
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Isaiah 66 v 21 Commentary;

And I will also take of them for priests
That is, of the Gentiles, the brethren brought as an offering to the Lord; and therefore must respect Gospel times, when the Aaronic priesthood would be changed and cease, which admitted not of Gentiles, nor any of any other tribe in Israel, but the tribe of Levi; nor is this to be understood of the spiritual priesthood common to all believers, ( 1 Peter 2:5 1 Peter 2:9 ) ( Revelation 1:6 ) ( 5:10 ) since of those converted Gentiles brought, not all, but only some of them, would be taken for priests; and therefore can only be interpreted of the ministers of the word, who, in Old Testament language, are called priests, though never in the New Testament; but elders, bishops, overseers, pastors, and teachers. The first preachers of the Gospel were Jews, as the twelve apostles, the seventy disciples, Paul and Barnabas, and others; but when the Gospel was preached, and churches planted in the Gentile world, then priests, or pastors, or elders, were taken out from among them, and ordained over the churches everywhere; and which have continued, more or less, ever since; and will be more abundant in the latter day; whose work and office is not to offer up slain beasts, as the priests of old; but to point to the sacrifice of Christ, to the Lamb of God, that takes away the sins of men; and to teach the knowledge of crucified Christ, and the several doctrines and duties of the Christian religion, as the priests formerly taught the knowledge of the law, ( Malachi 2:7 ) :

and for Levites, saith the Lord;
this still more clearly shows that the prophecy belongs to the Gospel dispensation, and is to be understood figuratively and spiritually; for none but those of the tribe of Levi could be taken for Levites in a literal sense; but here Gentiles are said to be taken for such, and design men in Gospel churches. The Levites, as their name signifies, were such as were "joined" to others; they ministered to the priests, and assisted them, and had the charge of the temple, and the vessels of it, to whom deacons now answer; who are helps and assistants to the ministers of the word: their business is to serve tables, and to take care of the secular affairs of the church; so that this is a prophecy of the churches in the latter day being truly organized, and filled with proper officers, as well as with numerous members.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/isaiah-66-21.html%3Famp
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie, is Melchizedek an Israelite? cheesy

Hebrews 7 v 3;
3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by AllenforGOD(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
paxonel:
Any scripture figuratively talking about the coming of Jesus in the future literally implies that, the day we will die is the coming of Jesus.

The day of the Lord isn't referring to one particular day in the future, the day of the Lord is every day.

For instance, he is coming soon implies that we will die soon(after about100 years of our lives), because it is appointed once for men to die, after that the judgement.

His coming happens to people at different times, it may happen to me today, tommorow to you.

Ofcourse people have been dying every day, that means Jesus has been coming every day to judge people.

After that life continues
why are u apparently perverting the gospel,as u can see what this is inculcating is adequate and fact.
^_^
<full stop>
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Read what you quoted. Where in Revelation 7 did John mention the uncountable multitude of great tribulation saints are only Israelites? Since you agreed the great tribulation will affect both Jews and Gentiles?

Read revelation 7 v 9 and explain how the first resurrection will happen before the breaking of the 7th seal in Revelation chapter 8.

Revelation 7 and Isaiah 60 have no correlation whatsoever.

Kobojunkie, how can the uncountable multitude of the great tribulation saints be Israelites only since both Jews and Gentile believers will die in the great tribulation?

I’m really enjoying this Israelites only first resurrection joke.
Because you are clearly told in that context that the multitude are those who will come from every tribe, every tongue and every Nation to worship God in His Holy Temple, day and night. Our those of God's Covenant are expected to do that. No other people's on the planet are required by God to do that. Same is revealed to you in Isaiah 60. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Isaiah’s prophecies was penned over 3000 years ago, so Isaiah 60 was fulfilled around that same time hmmm? cheesy
Isaiah told you that what He said will take place when Jerusalem is become The City of God, the Holy One of Israel. undecided

John didn't indicate a when when he wrote what He did of the 144,000 but he did indicate the when of the multitude which happens to coincide with the time God will reign over Jerusalem and temple there for people to worship Him day and night in. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
The bolded parts are further evidence of a priesthood not limited to Israelites only. I’m itching to see you argue against prophet Isaiah cheesy
I am afraid all you have done is selectively decide on only those aspects of the post which comply with your assumption ignoring the others who indicate otherwise. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Last time I checked, “people of all tribes, nations and language” are not Israelites only

All mankind are not Israelites only
If they are all from all tribes, languages and nations, isn't that representative of all of mankind? undecided

But more importantly, the particular people we are focused on are those who will worship God day and night in His Temple at Jerusalem. Surely, you know that it's those who are of Israel that were mandated by God to worship Him in His temple? undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Kobojunkie, is Melchizedek an Israelite? cheesy

Hebrews 7 v 3;
3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.
What has MELCHIZEDEK to do with the promise God made to israel in Exodus though? undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has MELCHIZEDEK to do with the promise God made to israel in Exodus though? undecided

Is Melchizedek an Israelite? Yes or no.

The scriptures states he is the priest of God forever!
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid all you have done is selectively decide on only those aspects of the post which comply with your assumption ignoring the others who indicate otherwise. undecided

Nah, you’re deliberately ignoring the point.

If according to you, only the Israelites will be Priests? Who is God choosing from to also be Priests and Levites in Isaiah 66 v 21?

Remember, you said all the Israelites will be Priests hmmm?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If they are all from all tribes, languages and nations, isn't that representative of all of mankind? undecided

But more importantly, the particular people we are focused on are those who will worship God day and night in His Temple at Jerusalem. Surely, you know that it's those who are of Israel that were mandated by God to worship Him in His temple? undecided

Nope, Isaiah 66 v 21 says God will choose Priests and Levites to serve in his temple? Why would God choose “SOME” Israelites since according to you, “ALL Israelites” are already Priests to serve God, hmmm?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because you are clearly told in that context that the multitude are those who will come from every tribe, every tongue and every Nation to worship God in His Holy Temple, day and night. Our those of God's Covenant are expected to do that. No other people's on the planet are required by God to do that. Same is revealed to you in Isaiah 60. undecided

Isaiah 66 v 21 - Which population is God selecting SOME PEOPLE from to be priests and Levites, since according to you, all Israelites are going to God’s priests? Hmmm?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:

You do know the difference between figurative language and clear speak, right? I ask this because what the writer of Hebrew uses an analogy there to sort of teach his Hebrew brethren who also happen to be believers there. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You do know the difference between figurative language and clear speak, right? I ask this because what the writer of Hebrew uses an analogy there to sort of teach his Hebrew brethren who also happen to be believers there. undecided

Is Melchizedek a priest of God forever? Yes or No

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Are “Israelites” now representatives of people from all nations, tribes and languages in Isaiah 66? cheesy
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:

The scriptures do not state that. Instead, the writer of the letter to the Hebrews insists Melchizedek was a priest of God forever in what is an analogy. You do know that Abraham didn't in fact pay a tithe/tax, right? undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Nah, you’re deliberately ignoring the point.
1. If according to you, only the Israelites will be Priests?
2. Who is God choosing from to also be Priests and Levites in Isaiah 66 v 21?
Remember, you said all the Israelites will be Priests hmmm?
Let's both take a close look at what is really written in Isaiah 66 undecided
17 The Lord says, “These are the people who wash themselves and make themselves pure so that they can go into their special gardens to worship their idols. They follow each other into the gardens to eat meat from pigs, rats, and other dirty things. But they will all be destroyed together.
18 “They have evil thoughts and do evil things, so I am coming to punish them. I will gather all nations and all people. Everyone will be gathered together to see my Glory.
19 I will put a mark on some of the people. I will send some of these saved people to the nations of Tarshish, Libya, Lud (the land of archers), Tubal, Greece, and all the faraway lands. Those people have never heard my teachings. They have never seen my Glory. So the saved people will tell the nations about my glory.
20 And they will bring all your brothers and sisters from those other nations to my holy mountain Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord. Your brothers and sisters will ride on horses, mules, camels, and in chariots and wagons. They will be like the gifts that the Israelites bring on clean plates to the Temple of the Lord.
21 I will also choose some of these people to be priests and Levites.” The Lord himself said this. - Isaiah 66 vs 17 - 21
1. I never said all Israelites are priests.
2. Probably from among some of the brothers and sisters, along with "the saved people". Again, recall the promise God made to Israel, and we know from scripture that God is a faithful God, He does not break Covenant. undecided
3. Again, I didn't say all Israelites would be priests. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Isaiah 66 v 21 - Which population is God selecting SOME PEOPLE from to be priests and Levites, since according to you, all Israelites are going to God’s priests? Hmmm?
Likely the population of saved people along with that which includes the brothers and sisters, but not those people. undecided

Recall that only those who are of the tribe of Levi are considered Levites. And the promise of priesthood which God made was to the promise to those of the line of Jacob, and God is a faithful God who does not break His Covenants. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Likely the population of saved people along with that which includes the brothers and sisters, but not those people. undecided

Recall that only those who are of the tribe of Levi are considered Levites. And the promise of priesthood which God made was to the promise to those of the line of Jacob, and God is a faithful God who does not break His Covenants. undecided

Read again, if ALL Israelites are going to be priests?

From which population is God going to select “some people” as Priests and Levites per Isaiah 66 v 21?

Obviously it’s the gentiles.

Priesthood is not limited to Israel only.

Melchizedek was not an Israelite, yet Hebrews 7 v 1-3 makes it clear that he is a priest forever.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's both take a close look at what is really written in Isaiah 66 undecided

1. I never said all Israelites are priests.
2. Probably from among some of the brothers and sisters, along with "the saved people". Again, recall the promise God made to Israel, and we know from scripture that God is a faithful God, He does not break Covenant. undecided
3. Again, I didn't say all Israelites would be priests. undecided

But you said the passage below refers to Jewish believers only (which I disagree with anyways).

So you’re telling us not everyone redeemed by the blood of the lamb will serve as God’s priests hmmm? Which is contrary to Revelation 5 v 10;

Revelation 5 v 8-10;
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The scriptures do not state that. Instead, the writer of the letter to the Hebrews insists Melchizedek was a priest of God forever in what is an analogy. You do know that Abraham didn't in fact pay a tithe/tax, right? undecided

Is Melchizedek an Israelite? Yes or No
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Read again, if ALL Israelites are going to be priests?

From which population is God going to select “some people” as Priests and Levites per Isaiah 66 v 21?
Obviously it’s the gentiles. Priesthood is not limited to Israel only. Melchizedek was not an Israelite, yet Hebrews 7 v 1-3 makes it clear that he is a priest forever.
None of the claims you make here align with what I have stated or presented so far. so how do I process any of it? undecided

According to Genesis 14:18–20, Melchizedek was a king and priest. So, I don't understand your continued mention of Him in reference to God and His promise to Israel. undecided
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
None of the claims you make here align with what I have stated or presented so far. so how do I process any of it? undecided

According to Genesis 14:18–20, Melchizedek was a king and priest. So, I don't understand your continued mention of Him in reference to God and His promise to Israel. undecided

Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by OkCornel(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hebrews 7 v 1-3;

1. This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him,

2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.”

Kobojunkie, is Melchizedek the priest of the most high God forever?

Is Melchizedek an Israelite?
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by paxonel(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
AllenforGOD:
why are u apparently perverting the gospel,as u can see what this is inculcating is adequate and fact.
^_^
<full stop>
Queen Elizabeth ll just died less than an hour ago, may her soul rest in peace!
After that, life goes on forever, no end.
God's kingdom on this earth has no end.

Her death is the coming of Jesus to judge her.

scripture says it is appointed ones for men to die, after that the judgement

Full stop!

Read your bible and think,
Stop telling people lies
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
1. But you said the passage below refers to Jewish believers only (which I disagree with anyways).
So you’re telling us not everyone redeemed by the blood of the lamb will serve as God’s priests hmmm? Which is contrary to Revelation 5 v 10;
We have yet to discuss Revelations 5 in this entire discourse, so how could I have said what you claim? undecided

Anyways, according to what is written in Revelations 5...
5 But one of the elders said to me, “Don’t cry! The Lion[a] from the tribe of Judah has won the victory. He is David’s descendant. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
6 Then I saw a Lamb standing in the center near the throne with the four living beings around it. The elders were also around the Lamb. The Lamb looked as if it had been killed. It had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God that were sent into all the world.
7 The Lamb came and took the scroll from the right hand of the one sitting on the throne.
8 After the Lamb took the scroll, the four living beings, and the 24 elders bowed down before the Lamb. Each one of them had a harp. Also, they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s holy people.
9 And they all sang a new song to the Lamb: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals because you were killed, and with your blood sacrifice you bought people for God from every tribe, language, race of people, and nation.
10 You made them to be a kingdom and to be priests for our God. And they will rule on the earth.” - Revelations 5 vs 5 - 10
I already explained that redemption does not take place until after one is dead and judged by God's Law.
The people of old were required to first attain righteousness and then died in order to be rewarded with God's promise to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - they first had to die in their righteousness in order to obtain that reward.

However, the Jews who believed in Jesus Christ, most all them sinners, were able to skate the righteous and death requirements as a result of the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made on their behalf. By believing in Jesus Christ, they automagically became righteous, and at the same time dead to the Old Law - Jesus Christ bought them their freedom from the heavy burden and yoke of the Old Law, by His blood sacrifice. And it is for this reason that these people are said to be bought/ransomed by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ from God's Old Law. undecided

So, what John wrote in Revelations 5 vs 10 is no different from what has been stated so far. Those who were bought by the blood of the passover lamb are those of Israelite descent who believed in Jesus Christ, and the ones God promised to make a Kingdom of Priests of.
Re: Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:
1. Is Melchizedek a priest of God forever? Yes or No
1. Nope
2. Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Janniseries Ottoman Turkish Xtian Forced Fighers / FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God . / Debunking The Miracles Supposedly Substantiated By Dr Richard Casdorph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.