Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,752 members, 7,972,709 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) (26518 Views)

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Secretly Engaged(pix) / Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by GRACEGLORY: 5:49am On Sep 04, 2022
I’m not surprised you are not scratched, I would have been shocked if you were.
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by PROBLEMSOLVER27(m): 5:52am On Sep 04, 2022
ALL GLORY BELONG TO GOD ALONE...
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Charles545: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Thanks be to God for this indescribable gift!
:
Ose Jesu
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Lasky2000: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Praise the Lord!
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by SamAfrik(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2022
We thank God for His faithfulness. He was coming to the 40th Holy Ghost Convention at Ibadan.
Lord we pray for divine protection for all the anointed ministers and other participants.
No evil shall be associated with this great program.

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by AdronHomesPrope: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Dusin survival is the finger of God
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by virginchaser(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank God for his mercy but we should stop tempting God. We should ensure we adhere to all safety regulations before embarking on a journey.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Kayharry(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2022
No one is talking about the other occupants at the from seat, did they also survived?

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Prolific007(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2022
And I asked the Lord what name fits you and he said Yah

This can only be the almighty God at work...I thank God for preservation of life
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2022
That's why I will praise Him for ever
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Sunnybabe(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
God never forsake his chosen
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Praise God, it can only be Him.
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Deejayprof: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2022
And I ask the Lord what name fits you, and He said YAH!

"Yah"

Generations after generations
Keep praising You, yet no word sums You up
Then I ask the Lord, what name fits You?
And He said "Yah"
Generations after generations
Keep praising You, yet no word sums You up
Then I ask the Lord, what name fits You?
And He said "Yah"

Yah, the hallowed one
Yah, the holy one
Yahweh, the King of Zion
Yah, the hallowed one
Yah, the holy one
Yahweh, the King of Zion

I thank Yahweh for preserving your life �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by qanda: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2022
To God be the Glory
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by JesusSaves49(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Glory to Yahweh
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Olas121: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Thanks you Jesus
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2022
This is a miracle
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by id4sho(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2022
gaby:
I don't know about you lots but I am confident and believe in a supernatural being I chose to call God.

Even in my unbeliefs and sinful ways, he has always shown himself true and direct to me in several ways and under varying circumstances just to register in my consciousness that he is indeed ever-present.

This is a miracle and yes, miracles do happen....

The first time I got conscious to take note of God and his doings was while I was on my trip through the Sahara desert in search of Europe.

A lot had already happened on the way to qualify for a miracle but as human,,,, it was easy to assume it was just a happenstance.

It was when I had gotten separated from my group and found me all alone by myself wandering with no direction that I knew that indeed, I had no powers or knowledge on my own.

While I was wondering directionless with only the name of the city (Nador) bordering (Melilla) Spain in my head because that was where our guide was taking us so we could breach the high-powered security fences separating Morocco from Spain, I had gone on my one-man solitary walk asking any Moroccan I saw on my way on what path to continue on towards Nador.

I waka sotey my legs feel like say dem don dey enter my body small small.

Dejected, tired, in tears, I kept asking myself (who send me, why I even rest small come fall asleep wey my mates waka leave me).

While still in this state of confusion and lamentation like the average mentally unstable man walking the streets of Nigeria because that was exactly how I (we) looked, a motorcycle stopped right in front of me from no where, it actually felt like I was in a trance until the rider without any exchange of pleasantries urged me on to seat for a ride.

Oga, where you dey carry me go and where you come from? Language barrier wahala...he simply become on me to seat on the bike and was insistent despite my suspicions and subtle refusal.

Me na, I don kukuma tire. If na Police station sef oya make we dey go at least, police go give me hot tea, blanket, and where to sleep.

That was how I mounted the bike oh....zooooommmm...oga stopped asked me to disengage, pointed at a massive mountain overlooking us and told my in a mix of French and Arabic to climb the mountain on to the other side and I'll be close to Nador.

My people, I no get watch or even know wetin time dey talk again but from my reckoning, this would have been something 8pmish....

That was how I embarked on the solo adventure of climbing this humongous mountain.

I climb mountain sotey, I dey see my papa, my mama, my siblings, and everybody wey no even know where I dey for my head inside pitch darkness oooh

I had already gotten so beat down by things I had witnessed and gone through in the course of the journey that I had become dead and numb to feelings and fear sotey I don even dey suspect say na my ghost dey waka....kai

On my way up the mountain, I decided to take a short rest on a rock I saw before me because I was parched, thirsty, hungry, and gasping for breath.

Na so I siddon on top rock dey reason my life and in the process of my loss in thought I felt a part of the rock was hollow and decided to dip my hand in it. On a good and normal day this would have been a very very dangerous play to attempt because I could have been sending my hand straight into a snake's mouth or a scorpion but wetin dangerous pass to run leave house say you want use leg waka go Europe.

Na so I chook hand inside rock oh for pitch darkness na chilled liquid my hand touch ohhh

Amazing God...me wey thirst wan quench for desert?

When I scoop water put for mouth in fact, Rangolis and Eva water combined dey learn work for freshness and refreshingness.

Na so I drink to my fill oh but unfortunately no can to collect extra.

I gather energy and strength continue my blind waka until I got to the peak of the mountain after what seemed like eternity and could look into Melilla Spain.

To descend mountain turn another wahala because the sole of my feet don sore with blisters and my toes all looking out from my battered sneakers. Sneakers wey I spend big money buy from forestry road Benin city to oppress people for Europe oh.

When I manage reach the foot of the mountain for the other side, na so heavy open mouth oh say make I collect better rain....under cold....gosh...

With no where to hide, I continue my waka as the rain even dey give me more energy until I find myself for cemetery.

I refused to push myself any further for that night and decided to make one of the graves my bed for the night.

In fact, tori too long jare

I can never and will never stop in my gratitude to God until he calls me back to him.

I am testimony personified....

So much to thank him for even as I type right now...

By a roadway in the wilderness, God led me, and he caused rivers to flow for me to drink from in the desert...this is my sing-song....

I remember when one shepherd wipe me him stick for head because I dey drag position with him goats to drink water from the same messed up water trough..I had just survived the long tortuous trip through the fiery Sahara desert where I had mastered the art of recycling and consuming my own urine and those who were more dehydrated to pass any would beg with whatever Dollars they had for a sip of your urine to keep them alive and going...hmm
Omoo, that shepherd was mean. The desert is really a wilderness. Did you later meet up with any of your group mates in Europe after missing your way?
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Dareal90s(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2022
All those atheist are not talking now, of the negative happened they would have shouted "imaginary God", all praises be to Jehovah.

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
I’m not surprised you are not scratched, I would have been shocked if you were.
me sef o

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcuT781DYo

Source: INDEPENDENT

Ommoooo...Wetin this motor jam like this?
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Josephkabila12: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Thank you Lord
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by victorazy(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Creamypie:
. drive carefully, so you don't hit anyone, also pray no psycho hits you too.

grin Is this all you can say?
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2022
gaby:
I don't know about you lots but I am confident and believe in a supernatural being I chose to call God.

Even in my unbeliefs and sinful ways, he has always shown himself true and direct to me in several ways and under varying circumstances just to register in my consciousness that he is indeed ever-present.

This is a miracle and yes, miracles do happen....

The first time I got conscious to take note of God and his doings was while I was on my trip through the Sahara desert in search of Europe.

A lot had already happened on the way to qualify for a miracle but as human,,,, it was easy to assume it was just a happenstance.

It was when I had gotten separated from my group and found me all alone by myself wandering with no direction that I knew that indeed, I had no powers or knowledge on my own.

While I was wondering directionless with only the name of the city (Nador) bordering (Melilla) Spain in my head because that was where our guide was taking us so we could breach the high-powered security fences separating Morocco from Spain, I had gone on my one-man solitary walk asking any Moroccan I saw on my way on what path to continue on towards Nador.

I waka sotey my legs feel like say dem don dey enter my body small small.

Dejected, tired, in tears, I kept asking myself (who send me, why I even rest small come fall asleep wey my mates waka leave me).

While still in this state of confusion and lamentation like the average mentally unstable man walking the streets of Nigeria because that was exactly how I (we) looked, a motorcycle stopped right in front of me from no where, it actually felt like I was in a trance until the rider without any exchange of pleasantries urged me on to seat for a ride.

Oga, where you dey carry me go and where you come from? Language barrier wahala...he simply become on me to seat on the bike and was insistent despite my suspicions and subtle refusal.

Me na, I don kukuma tire. If na Police station sef oya make we dey go at least, police go give me hot tea, blanket, and where to sleep.

That was how I mounted the bike oh....zooooommmm...oga stopped asked me to disengage, pointed at a massive mountain overlooking us and told my in a mix of French and Arabic to climb the mountain on to the other side and I'll be close to Nador.

My people, I no get watch or even know wetin time dey talk again but from my reckoning, this would have been something 8pmish....

That was how I embarked on the solo adventure of climbing this humongous mountain.

I climb mountain sotey, I dey see my papa, my mama, my siblings, and everybody wey no even know where I dey for my head inside pitch darkness oooh

I had already gotten so beat down by things I had witnessed and gone through in the course of the journey that I had become dead and numb to feelings and fear sotey I don even dey suspect say na my ghost dey waka....kai

On my way up the mountain, I decided to take a short rest on a rock I saw before me because I was parched, thirsty, hungry, and gasping for breath.

Na so I siddon on top rock dey reason my life and in the process of my loss in thought I felt a part of the rock was hollow and decided to dip my hand in it. On a good and normal day this would have been a very very dangerous play to attempt because I could have been sending my hand straight into a snake's mouth or a scorpion but wetin dangerous pass to run leave house say you want use leg waka go Europe.

Na so I chook hand inside rock oh for pitch darkness na chilled liquid my hand touch ohhh

Amazing God...me wey thirst wan quench for desert?

When I scoop water put for mouth in fact, Rangolis and Eva water combined dey learn work for freshness and refreshingness.

Na so I drink to my fill oh but unfortunately no can to collect extra.

I gather energy and strength continue my blind waka until I got to the peak of the mountain after what seemed like eternity and could look into Melilla Spain.

To descend mountain turn another wahala because the sole of my feet don sore with blisters and my toes all looking out from my battered sneakers. Sneakers wey I spend big money buy from forestry road Benin city to oppress people for Europe oh.

When I manage reach the foot of the mountain for the other side, na so heavy open mouth oh say make I collect better rain....under cold....gosh...

With no where to hide, I continue my waka as the rain even dey give me more energy until I find myself for cemetery.

I refused to push myself any further for that night and decided to make one of the graves my bed for the night.

In fact, tori too long jare

I can never and will never stop in my gratitude to God until he calls me back to him.

I am testimony personified....

So much to thank him for even as I type right now...

By a roadway in the wilderness, God led me, and he caused rivers to flow for me to drink from in the desert...this is my sing-song....

I remember when one shepherd wipe me him stick for head because I dey drag position with him goats to drink water from the same messed up water trough..I had just survived the long tortuous trip through the fiery Sahara desert where I had mastered the art of recycling and consuming my own urine and those who were more dehydrated to pass any would beg with whatever Dollars they had for a sip of your urine to keep them alive and going...hmm

And many people still doubt the supernatural.

I am happy for you, his praises will never seize from your mouth. Many more succes to you.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by lendahand(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Clear hand of God
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2022
God be praised and we pray for the speedy recovery of the injured one among them
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Another Music Album Loading....

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by bjnice(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Lord, we are grateful for your protection over your servant Dunsin Oyekan. Thank you for frustrating the effort of the wicked one.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by zarakikenpa(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Another Music Album Loading....

If you know, you know.
Re: Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) by Dansakimotors: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Oga, This has nothing to do with Highlander but a clear case of God of mercy in action. Besides the car is a Prado SUV and not an Highlander.

Zane2point4:
I give it all to God,

The highlander jeep is very very safe to use

Notice the cabin didnt compress atall due to superior roll cage!

Curtain airbags and front deployed too!

God be praised!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo / Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench / Runtown With His Babymama, Selena Leath And Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.