Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Fans Drag Wizkid After Apple Music Deleted “machala” And Terri’s “in Transit” E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Drag Wizkid After Apple Music Deleted “machala” And Terri’s “in Transit” E (578 Views)

Fans Drag Phyna For Wearing Pant & Bra After She Spoke Against It / Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro' / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Drag Wizkid After Apple Music Deleted “machala” And Terri’s “in Transit” E by AfroHypeMedia: 5:55am On Sep 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2T03LsTaeY

Welcome to Afro Hype Media, it's what it's but wait I saw a post on Afrobeat Fans Dragging Wizkid After Apple Music Deleted “Machala” and Terri’s “In Transit” EP

Machala is a song by a Nigerian comedian Carter Efe and Terri was an artiste formerly singed to Wizkid’s record label.

The confusion set in after fans noticed that Starboy Terri’s “In Transit” Deluxe Ep has been removed from Apple Music and other streaming platforms.

Many assumed it was Terri’s decision however they began accusing Wizkid after they noticed Efe’s song, “Machala” also disappeared from Apple Music.

Music lovers claim Wizkid paid money to have the song removed in-order to promote his new album , “More Love, Less Ego” #MMLE.
Man these are crazy allegations

Well, 30BG wasted no time in advising Terri to switch camps after Davido gifted Israel a 30BG pendant.

They added that Wizkid is a selfish boss who is concerned about his own career and doesn’t give a damn about that of Starboy Terri.

Re: Fans Drag Wizkid After Apple Music Deleted “machala” And Terri’s “in Transit” E by RikkyFocus(f): 6:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Fans Drag Wizkid After Apple Music Deleted “machala” And Terri’s “in Transit” E by Hollybratt(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2022
How those that change the cost of nairaland advert?
IRMC with my kenya loud

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“i’m An Expensive Babe, I Fix My Nails For N200k” – Bobrisky Brags (video) / Lagos State And Night Clubs Shut Down To Morn Ifeanyi Adeleke Davido Son Death / Davido's Babymama Larissa London Resurfaces With Her Son's 3rd Birthday After De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.