Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) (3604 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by XerXers: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Penetration of core north in full force

9 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Katsina is Obidient.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Keep it up

13 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by XerXers: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2022
More

7 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Uteghe(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2022
grin Massive. I see Obi winning Katsina. But why are they turning away from the camera.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by miggydon(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Urchins go talk say na Igbo traders as well ��

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Massive. I see Obi winning Katsina. But why are they turning away from the camera.
You need to see an optician, bro.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by inspectorg(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
We never even start to give SHISHI .

Obidents 4 real. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by ifeanyiatuadu: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Structure

1 Like

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Offpointng: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo would have been the one and very one person
who's campaign is making lotta wave in Nigeria atm. but what happened?? things got short changed and then he got cheated and his mandate stolen from him.

No one is voting that drug baron, oju yobo ancestor called
Tinubu neither would we vote that Cameroonian thief who
looted Nigeria's future fortune and the Chinese Anambra
ambassador who's somewhat clueless.

If Nigeria was a sane Clime election isn't suppose to hold if
Yemi Osinbajo is not in the race. Damnn his mandate was fvcking stolen from him and Nigerian youth are not doing anything or even talking

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by floss(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2022
If Peter Obi did not win come 2023, I will take it that God is happy with how damaged Nigeria is.. i strongly believe that God will hear the cry of the oppressed and free them from their oppressors....Every Nation got time of liberation, I believe our time is now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Very dry, I'll keep saying it, It's either Datti is completely useless in this election abi Wetin be this grin cheesy

Well Obi best shot in the core north is non- indigenes and Christians...

If Obi see 100k votes in any core northern state then walia, Obi try gaan... Obi focus on Southern and Christian north...

Muslim north is already taken angry

Meanwhile Atiku is coming.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by omenka(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Tomorrow, the same people will wake up to call northerners terrorists to feed on cow dung and drink their urine. They'd tell us Islam is a religion that supports terrorism and call the northerners almajiris.

I pity these Zombiedient Igbos who think they can insult everyone and expect the same people to do their bidding.

Mark my word this day, Peter Obi won't get up to 3 million votes in the forthcoming election.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
Tomorrow, the same people will wake up to call northerners terrorists to feed on cow dung and drink their urine. They'd tell us Islam is a religion that supports terrorism and call the northerners almajiris.

I pity these Zombiedient Igbos who think they can insult everyone and expect the same people to do their bidding.

Mark my word this day, Peter Obi won't get up to 3 million votes in the forthcoming election.

I swear while Tinubu will send his opc thugs to kill them, I don't even want to remember what OPC did..
Even Oluomo threatened to avenge that only Tinubu can handle northerners embarassed

waliahi Northerners are endangered species in one Nigeria...

It's better we vote our brother Atiku only him can protect us from Igbos and Yorubas

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Truthisunique2: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2022
grin obi na scam I swear

Why not snap from the top view if they reach 50

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Lovelive: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Keep it up !

Me and I remain Obidient without structures .

PO-ssible 2023-2031

XerXers:
Penetration of core north in full force
Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by curfew: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2022
They matched for CHange and I think some matched for NExt LEvel.

They are now OBIdient to their OBItuary. This time is to finish them patapata.

Obi keeps talking about Egpty and Malaysia. Do Nigerians look like Egyptians or Malaysians to Obi?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2022
We pray for your success peter obi
Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by DEROX: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin total lockdown can we compare this to when buhari came during sallah visit
things will really happen in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by XerXers: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:

I don't care if Obi gets zero vote, but any tribe that tries to mock Igbos will collect wotowotow. If you like vote devil we don't care

6 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:

stale.
the tribal and religion tactics is as stale as impotent sperm from Benue

5 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Owopariola001: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:

Which 3 million? Except Atiku go finished distant runner-up.

Because truth be told, Obi will not get up to 50k votes in the whole of the north (North Central inclusive).

You see those women in that pictures? Their husbands are the ones that collected the money, but they no even join the marching. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by derecho(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Marching for OBItuary of Tinubu
is welcome
curfew:
They matched for CHange and I think some matched for NExt LEvel.

They are now OBIdient to their OBItuary. This time is to finish them patapata.

Obi keeps talking about Egpty and Malaysia. Do Nigerians look like Egyptians or Malaysians to Obi?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2022
DEROX:
grin grin grin grin total lockdown can we compare this to when buhari came during sallah visit
things will really happen in 2023

Go easy, comparing an Obi with a buhari crowd, today no northerner can pull as much crowd as buhari did talk less of a southerner ..even as much a failure buhari is today, no Nigerian can pull more crowd than him in the north.
Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by toneroforever(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Offpointng:
who's campaign is making lotta wave in Nigeria atm. but what happened?? things got short changed and then he got cheated and his mandate stolen from him.

Yemi Osinbajo is not in the race. Damnn his mandate was fvcking stolen from him and Nigerian youth are not doing anything or even talking

Then re-election Buhari nah
Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2022
the vultures have gathered, brought together by that one thing that can bring them together....peter obi and anything igbo.

Peter obi will not even get a single vote from any of the northern states, we know,,,
All these people matching for him in Sokoto, Katsina,kano,nasarawa,benue etc are all ipob...we know..

but come 2023, we will remind you people of all these!

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by SaiOba: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Off+Point gan gan naim you be.. What was Yemi Osibade stand when the Nigerian youths were massacred at the Lekki toll gate? You and your likes all supported the killings of the youth, you and your likes collected dollars from the Jaguar of burdilon and sold your conscience and now, you dey call on Nigerian youths Abi? What about the APC youths in SW? We all know that the North wanted Osibade and they were ready to compensate GEJ because they saw and felt the difference and never want a Buhari pro max but una greed no let una think straight.

Cry us a lake.. We are now OBIdient

Offpointng:

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by ScamHunter: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Good one. Keep staking them up boys. It's the sure path to make sure that druggie and Boko Haram don't happen to us.
Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Thinkam:
Very dry, I'll keep saying it, It's either Datti is completely useless in this election abi Wetin be this grin cheesy

If Obi see 100k votes in any core northern state then walia, Obi try gaan... Obi focus on Southern and Christian north...

anytime I see that man all I see is an Aba made Namadi Sambo

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by Prince111111: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Massive. I see Obi winning Katsina. But why are they turning away from the camera?
they have to hide from the camera because of a certain truth wink

1 Like

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Okoros for Katsina gather poor almajiri to waka for Labour Party with promise of 1k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Walk In Katsina (pictures) by ajani2311: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2022
100k na beans? They call gathering of 500 people, huge crowd and you are here talking of 100k votes
Thinkam:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Has 4m Reg Voters: Anambra Has 3m Reg Voters / Popular Comedian Michael Blackson Mocks Nigeria / Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.