Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,126 members, 7,933,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Am In Luv With A Dump Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Luv With A Dump Girl (4831 Views)

Toilet Water Splash When Taking A Dump / Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? / Is Romanceland A Dump Session For Ugly Nairaland Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by spyroet(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karleb:
You people are always planning to marry every girl.

If we ask your age now, you might not be up to 28.

Nonsense! angry

Once una see big nyansh, next thing na marriage or baby mama.
are u kidding me
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by zikter(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
spyroet:
Am in luv with a dump girl she is beautiful and hard working about 24 years of age also a virgin, am planning of marrying her but the problem is how will my parents and friends react that why do i settled for less. she is a wife material very homely and hard working not those olosho of a girl we have today, so am realy considering the issue
Opinions are welcome
What do you mean by dump girl? Or is it dumb you are referring to as dump?
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by Mrtaye: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
dollyjoy:
You don’t even sound bright Op!
I think you two are perfect for each other grin
Lolz hilarious
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by abokikhalifa: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
spyroet:
Am in luv with a dump girl she is beautiful and hard working about 24 years of age also a virgin, am planning of marrying her but the problem is how will my parents and friends react that why do i settled for less. she is a wife material very homely and hard working not those olosho of a girl we have today, so am realy considering the issue
Opinions are welcome

If that's what your heart wants. Go for it.
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by martina0202: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
*If YOU are not making MONEY ��$ with your PHONE, then you are just wasting your DATA*

*Join Mara Platform now and start making Money ��$ with your phone � it's very simple, even a toddler can do it*

Get $2 when you register and $1 per referral on the Mara Wallet to be paid when the wallet goes live. Click on the link below to get started.

Sign up for the Mara Wallet waitlist and receive rewards in USD/NGN/KSH etc and crypto for future use on Mara Wallet

*Steps:
•Click on the link and it directs you to download the app.

https://mara.xyz/me/4BNXZX

(playstore or apple appstore, pick the one suitable for your phone)

•Register and verify your email and phone number.

•Get your referral link, get more people and earn more money, easy peasy.

If you slept on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and co, don't sleep on this. Support Mara, support Africa.

*Steps:
°Click on the link and it directs you to download the app

The company explained Mara Wallet as a portal to the cryptoeconomy focuses on helping people begin their journey towards conveniently managing their crypto-finance needs, take a major step toward financial freedom, and learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain in Africa.

Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by spyroet(m): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2022
zikter:
What do you mean by dump girl? Or is it dumb you are referring to as dump?
i mean to say mute cant speak
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by frozen70(f): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2022
spyroet:
Opinions are welcome

If you are capable of standing the odds in communication both with you and your children to be

Then follow your heart

You are not marrying her to please your family

But she is your heart desires
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by jogsman01(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2022
spyroet:
i mean she cant talk but can hear very little when u shout
like that hearing of MADAM NO NETWORK cool
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by kelspinall(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2022
spyroet:
am ready but just a little confused

you are not ready man,am not judging.. peace
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by Tegabadguy(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2022
spyroet:
Opinions are welcome
marry her cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by advanceDNA: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Hollybratt:
Op marry her because of this advantages
1.During sex, she won't be able to moarn or shout.
2.She won't even complain when you come home late
3.She won't be able to report you to your family.
3.No stress, no frustration. Everything will just be happening silently.
IRMC with my kenya loud

Guy...u never see deaf and dumb dey para??
Its not a good scene ooo...no horror film oo
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by spyroet(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Tegabadguy:
marry her cool cool cool cool cool cool
thanks man, my mind is already made up
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by Angrygoat: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2022
I've dated one b4,we fucke d taya.light skin,neat,but I always typed what I wanted to say as text. Getting movies with right translation was wohala.
Re: Am In Luv With A Dump Girl by Tegabadguy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
spyroet:
thanks man, my mind is already made up
carry go my guy.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Young Girl Prefer Married Men In Bed! / How Do I Pamper My Girlfriend? / Trapped In A Loveless Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.