Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,887 members, 7,886,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please, Is It Normal To Wait For Appointment Letter Up To 4 Months? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, Is It Normal To Wait For Appointment Letter Up To 4 Months? (545 Views)

Does Government Add Allowance To The Written Salary Of Appointment Letter? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is It Normal To Wait For Appointment Letter Up To 4 Months? by TheScientist: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
I've been shortlisted for employment under Federal Ministry of Agriculture since the month of May. We have been waiting for appointment letter since then. They said they'll call us but it's becoming frustrating. Some people became impatient and they were called and refunded. I don't know if I should still be patient or go for refund. Please, is it normal for appointment letter to delay for so long?
Re: Please, Is It Normal To Wait For Appointment Letter Up To 4 Months? by TheScientist: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lalasticlala
Myn44
Please help. Thanks
Re: Please, Is It Normal To Wait For Appointment Letter Up To 4 Months? by ipobarecriminals: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
sad pray dem never replace ur name to another BIG HEAD pikin
Re: Please, Is It Normal To Wait For Appointment Letter Up To 4 Months? by TheScientist: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad pray dem never replace ur name to another BIG HEAD pikin

I thought of that too. But, almost all of us on the list are in contact. Assuming someone has received his or her appointment letter. By now, I would have gone for refund. I'm not sure they have replaced anyone. Thanks for your thought.
Re: Please, Is It Normal To Wait For Appointment Letter Up To 4 Months? by We4all: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheScientist:
I've been shortlisted for employment under Federal Ministry of Agriculture since the month of May. We have been waiting for appointment letter since then. They said they'll call us but it's becoming frustrating. Some people became impatient and they were called and refunded. I don't know if I should still be patient or go for refund. Please, is it normal for appointment letter to delay for so long?

Are you trying to say that you paid for the job? I know someone who did that shit since last year and got his appointment letter.

Unfortunately, since he received that letter, he has not been deployed to his place of primary assignment or paid. They keep coming up with excuses on a daily basis.

So Mr, you may receive your appointment letter today and still wait forever to get paid or deployed.

Ask for a refund asap because when the next Government takes over, your offer may be invalidated.

(1) (Reply)

Never Look Down On Anybody, Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Www.icccenter.com - Complete Health And Safety Awareness / Adult Education And Community Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.