Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. (1995 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. by Rainbow10: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
GUYS, IF YOU DON'T FALL UNDER THESE CATEGORIES, PLS DATE/GET A VIRGIN.

I)Her First Love

ii)If you didn't take her Virginity.

iii)Her Kid(s) Father.

iv)Bestie

v)Crush

vi)ETC.....................

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. by Princess80(f): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
ETC
hehe
Re: Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. by detectivejones: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
English is in pains right now.
Re: Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. by jeromestarks: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
You can not have two holes under you and reason well.
Once you made your way into a woman, she can never joke with you.
A woman will always respect two people in her entire life; the man who opened her pvssy and the child which opened her womb.

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rainbow10:
GUYS, IF YOU DON'T FALL UNDER THESE CATEGORIES, PLS DATE/GET A VIRGIN.

I)Her First Love

ii)If you didn't take her Virginity.

iii)Her Kid(s) Father.

iv)Bestie

v)Crush

vi)ETC.....................

Uhmmmm...
Re: Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. by Tenrack: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Princess80:
ETC
hehe
was actually taking a stroll when my sight caught a gorgeous looking lassy on her own, I'm wondering what's up with her, so I decided to walk down and say Hi. Good evening miss.
Re: Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. by Princess80(f): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tenrack:
was actually taking a stroll when my sight caught a gorgeous looking lassy on her own, I'm wondering what's up with her, so I decided to walk down and say Hi. Good evening miss.
hehe, thank you.

Good afternoon

(1) (Reply)

My New House I Build By Using Nairaland As My Digital Market I Build This House / My Male Cousin Hid His Pictures After We Added Each Other On Facebook / Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.