Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,207 members, 7,970,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

Best Time For Uk Student Visa Dependants To Apply For Visa During 2 Year Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Time For Uk Student Visa Dependants To Apply For Visa During 2 Year Program (192 Views)

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / US To Restrict Nigerian Students To 2-Year Courses Over National Security / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Time For Uk Student Visa Dependants To Apply For Visa During 2 Year Program by Bravo2022: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm a new member of this forum. Please kindly advise. i am a young man with family of six (6) comprising of myself, wife and four (4) children. I got admission into 3 universities in England with study duration of 18 - 24 months each and my intention is to apply for the student visa first then thereafter my family will apply. Please in order to make an informed decision when is the best time to apply for my family to join me during a 2-year Master program that includes placement year.

@ JUSTWISE and fellow Nairalanders, please advise.

(1) (Reply)

Al-hikmah University Cut-off Marks 2022/2023 Is Out / Are You Feeling Like You Are Not Studying Enough For Your ICAN Exams? / Why Is Digital Marketing Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.