Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies (28215 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
yusufmurry:
This Pst just chose vuwulence and he seems to be out of date with happenings.

Someone should tell him that pants are shifted with even 1gb data of about N250 and indomie & 1 egg
i still nack yesterday because she want watch startimes bollywood in my room grin
yusufmurry:
This Pst just chose vuwulence and he seems to be out of date with happenings.

Someone should tell him that pants are shifted with even 1gb data of about N250 and indomie & 1 egg
i still nack yesterday because she want watch startimes bollywood in my room

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by ufotunang: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sharwarma is too much sef..with bread and akara you can Nack them sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by ufotunang: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Even if you do not touch them...they will tempt, seduce you to have sex with them...many of them cannot control their sexual urge

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by ufotunang: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Even if you do not touch them ..they will
indirectly or stylishly touch you sef
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Bbbwings: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
handsomeyinka:
I was in Nigeria 2 weeks ago for vacation and I decided to drive to lekki (sangotedo area) to see one of my old time friend,going through the stress of driving from the mainland.
I decided to pass the night in his house so he decided we go to a club and relax.
We sat at the club for some few hours and 2 girls decided to walk up to us probably to chat or thinking we were looking for hookers.
My friend immediately admired both of them and offered them drinks.
They both offered us sex for #30,000 each but in my mind I was wondering what could be the reason for this act.
So I played along,I now asked the lady (emergency companion) what brought you to this act? she replied and said,shes a single mother looking for money to pay for her daughter's school fees #97,500 (less than $200).
I felt so devastated and asked her what will her daughter feel if she eventually knew she went into prostitution to pay for her school.

She replied and said,shes been doing it for years and that's the only way shes been sustaining herself and her daughter.

I felt so touch,got so emotional to the point of me weeping (This someone's mother,daughter and wife)

I told her I will pay for the school fees and explained to her that I dont leave in this country but just in town for vacation. I told her the reason for helping her is for her to know that not all men are the same.What will be my gain to do such an act? i told her to get her life together,look for a better trade to start in other to have a better life.

I feel so bad reading the above comments about guys taking advantages of females cos they are been asked for help.if you are in a position to help someone,just help and let go.

We can always help each other without asking for a favour in return.

Say no to prostitution.
For your mind now.
You be better person.
What rubbish.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by ShaqFu: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Tell them.

That was how one thought he could try rubbish with me. Just small gift he gave me, the next thing is come to my house and prepare something for me.

I just told him, uncle, do it yourself.
Girls, give yourselves some respect. If he touches you, dash him a super sounding slap and abandon the food tongue.
Why accept something from a guy you know you don't want to date? Surely prevention is better than cure, or is it not?

A guy us asking you out, you know damn well what he wants from you, but keep leading him on when you know you won't say yes to him you just want him to continue to spend on you. Then later tell him straight on you can't date him because of this or that reason. Wow.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
Why accept something from a guy you know you don't want to date? Surely prevention is better than cure, or is it not?

A guy us asking you out, you know damn well what he wants from you, but keep leading him on when you know you won't say yes to him you just want him to continue to spend on you. Then later tell him straight on you can't date him because of this or that reason. Wow.

I don't do such. If I won't date you, I won't collect anything from him.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by ShaqFu: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I don't do such. If I won't date you, I won't collect anything from him.
Cheers. I like your position. Still, many girls do this. In fact, it's standard practice for them. They see it as their God given right to eat a guy's money. So even go as far as inviting their friends also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by KingDash: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Women matter na die.. I don bang tire with my iPhone 13 pro max, girls cheap..
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
Cheers. I like your position. Still, many girls do this. In fact, it's standard practice for them. They see it as their God given right to eat a guy's money. So even go as far as inviting their friends also.

That's not nice.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

So you know her?
Yes now can she deny not knowing me. Even her nacker day boss me based on my introvert attitude . Him dey always talk say he fears me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

So you know her?
Yes now can she deny not knowing me. Even her nacker day boss me based on my introvert attitude . Him dey always talk say he fears me . any time meet in football viewing center

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Landmack: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
handsomeyinka:
I was in Nigeria 2 weeks ago for vacation and I decided to drive to lekki (sangotedo area) to see one of my old time friend,going through the stress of driving from the mainland.
I decided to pass the night in his house so he decided we go to a club and relax.
We sat at the club for some few hours and 2 girls decided to walk up to us probably to chat or thinking we were looking for hookers.
My friend immediately admired both of them and offered them drinks.
They both offered us sex for #30,000 each but in my mind I was wondering what could be the reason for this act.
So I played along,I now asked the lady (emergency companion) what brought you to this act? she replied and said,shes a single mother looking for money to pay for her daughter's school fees #97,500 (less than $200).
I felt so devastated and asked her what will her daughter feel if she eventually knew she went into prostitution to pay for her school.

She replied and said,shes been doing it for years and that's the only way shes been sustaining herself and her daughter.

I felt so touch,got so emotional to the point of me weeping (This someone's mother,daughter and wife)

I told her I will pay for the school fees and explained to her that I dont leave in this country but just in town for vacation. I told her the reason for helping her is for her to know that not all men are the same.What will be my gain to do such an act? i told her to get her life together,look for a better trade to start in other to have a better life.

I feel so bad reading the above comments about guys taking advantages of females cos they are been asked for help.if you are in a position to help someone,just help and let go.

We can always help each other without asking for a favour in return.

Say no to prostitution.

Cc: internationalman aka fvcking long nails,slawomir aka ashawo Benin,seyifargo,perfectstranger

cool
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by AdamuKD: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Yes now can she deny not knowing me. Even her nacker day boss me based on my introvert attitude . Him dey always talk say he fears me
grin
Badt guy!!
From which state?
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by yusufmurry: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
i still nack yesterday because she want watch startimes bollywood in my room grin i still nack yesterday because she want watch startimes bollywood in my room

Move on bruh!

Na shithoe, fulfill their material needs and off you go
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Ebonygeek(f): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:

You would like it too if you see it. That's if really you are a female
Au contraire. I won't like it. I hate it when guys keep long fingernails

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Softmirror:

THAT THE PASTOR IS VERY MOST LIKELY SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE WITH MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC.

Damn bro
No offense but I think you need help
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Thomthom(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
See comments.. chai Nairaland Na cruise aswear
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Landmack: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
ppogba:

Any lady that comes extremely cheap has an agenda. YOU MAY BELIEVE IT. You may not believe it.

Question is, are you the first "fine boy" she is seeing either in ABJ or LAG?

If truly you jump pas the trap, I CONGRATULATE YOU.

No,you’re not getting it.

Some pple become sexually arouse at a mere sight of you...I mean they become sexually attracted to you. Do u know just d cologne you’re wearing can make a lady drool over u. It happens

So for that lady, it got to an extent she was sending assorted soup and stew to me in Lagos...see me see local trouble grin. The only thing I did was to be dashing out the soups to Ahmed and the other gatemen...I had to tell her to stop after the 3rd time. I think she was beginning to be too 2 attached. Wetin concern me with Abuja gal food. cheesy
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Landmack: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
We4all:

I don’t believe you.

U need a change of mindset cool
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Softmirror: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

Damn bro
No offense but I think you need help

YOU ARE FREE TO THINK AS YOU LIKE. IT'S YOUR MIND BRO.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by HRMK: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
na him be her papa?nothing goes for nothing now!no free chop for 9ja!!
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
That's bad its because some ladies are so glutonous

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Durabest: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na Nigeria girls him dey talk to

I laugh

Most Nigeria girls way you fit bang with ordinary suya

Then anything make you manage buy car....even if na low budget ass voltron or lexus

Damnnn...na the full street you go dey bang....including people wife and girlfriend
i once bang one bcus of malt oh.lmagine my driver i give car to go and wash use am pack 3 girls i see comot eye but him no no.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Nairaman001: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
ELIJAH OYELADE SOULFUL WORSHIP @ SEPTEMBER 2 REMEMBER 2022 (DAY 5)
Another Unique Experience is Here your Excellencies (Day 5 on this mountain). A Moment of Transformation in all aspects of our endeavours. Do not be distracted from God's strategic touch. Be Alert and Sensitive to every move of God. Share and invite your clans. You will surely return with a testimony.

https://www.facebook.com/pstbenmusa/videos/1183203828903381/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6JjXBsGkA
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Pootle: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
what of getting doggy for ordinary hotdog undecided
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Demigod22: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
mediclife1987:
quote author=Demigod22 post=116372183]

Hahahaha, just come to Rivers State. My guys in Cross River and Akwa Ibom, even Anambra and Imo are giving the same testimony too.

What if I'm not a Corper in Cross Rivers State?
E geh one place for Ikom, I wan Sabi how that place take be...

Just maintain your swag as a visitor. Don't talk too much and dress well with little swag, you will have those girls around you like flies.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Candycrushy(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thats how one left me because I didn’t agree to have sex with him
Some guys jus useless finish
Shey na every girl dey jobless and hungry

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Demigod22: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Announced3:

Bro where are you serving.. currently in Benue

I am serving in Rivers State. But those Tiv girls should be available for you. As far as you can buy those girls meat, you will have them.

The Idoma girls just need you in that uniform with small swag.

What part of Benue are you serving?
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Demigod22: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Where are you serving ?

Coz girls I know don’t even trip for NYSC guys , Dey see dem as “Omo mummy and daddy” coz majority of them still rely on dia parents.

I am serving in Rivers State. My guys in other States are giving the same testimony too, unless those guys in core North are not having too much access to girls, maybe on a low key.
Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin Badt guy!! From which state?
Ondo state o , my guy . U

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies by Gubioma: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
This pastor must be 'Obidient' pastor because plenty vawulence they him body
adamu turomin masu keu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries / Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.