Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,684 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

OMG Is He Speaking To Nigerian Politicians & Our Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG Is He Speaking To Nigerian Politicians & Our Youths? (242 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / OMG!!! Is This The Real Face Of The Nigerian President That We All Know? / OMG!!! Is This Massive Crowd In Adamawa For Atiku Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG Is He Speaking To Nigerian Politicians & Our Youths? by Elfree: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/yGp7aCPnzLc?feature=share

My God,
This speech is so relevant to our political climate in Nigeria. Thank you so much Sir, please kindly turn the volume up for Tinubu and Atiku to hear you loud and clear.

To our legendary & charismatic youths, this speech validates in you're in the right direction politically. Una well done.

" The most important thing we can do for them is to get the hell out of the way"

Me: These amazing young people are moving train, stand on their way you get crushed �

I love this speech. Made my day.

Proudly #Obidient.

1 Like

Re: OMG Is He Speaking To Nigerian Politicians & Our Youths? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Everyone.
For everyone to know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG Is He Speaking To Nigerian Politicians & Our Youths? by Elfree: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yes ooo
Only our brain dead politicians doesn't read the temperature in the room and the hand writing on the wall until the youths use construction crane to move them out of Abuja hahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Hits Back At Fani-kayode / Group Of Armies And Vigilantes Kill Top ISWAP Commanders And Several Fighters / Who Noticed Killing Of Catholic Priests Stopped After Unveiling Of 'APC Bishops'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.