Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee (538 Views)

Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / See How CBD Oil Helped For Pains From Peptic Ulcers / Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by marischerry(f): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
What drug can be best used to heal painfrom the hip through the buttocks down to the knee. I have been taking methocarmol, diclofenac and some other combination drugs for three months but the pains is still there.
Re: Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by matken(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Do an infection test don't use pain relief. Have heard of many peeps with similar conditions
Re: Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by Generalissimo75(m): 5:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Try Co codamol.
Re: Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by oxygenator: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2022
marischerry:
What drug can be best used to heal painfrom the hip through the buttocks down to the knee. I have been taking methocarmol, diclofenac and some other combination drugs for three months but the pains is still there.

Go to a hospital that you know and complain and when they fail to resolve the problem come back to us.

We know the problem, we know the solution and if you are interested give us a call.
The drugs may never work and may initiate other problems. The pains may go temporarily with the drugs but may return after.

No consultation fees, no payment before, only guarantee us you can pay your bills.

Send your MRI scan report to our whatsapp number.
Re: Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by marischerry(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
I have been to the hospital the drugs I took were given by an orthopedic doctor.
Re: Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by missviva(f): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2022
marischerry:
I have been to the hospital the drugs I took were given by an orthopedic doctor.

Please see a physiotherapist for proper assessment and treatment. The doctor ought to have referred you to one
Re: Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by marischerry(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2022
missviva:

Please see a physiotherapist for proper assessment and treatment. The doctor ought to have referred you to one

The doctor did referred to one and have been going for my sessions for about tw months now.
Re: Pains From The Left Hips Through The Buttocks Down To The Knee by Chloraseptic: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
I have exactly the same pain in my left leg. In my case I was told it's artritis.

The only drug that seems to relieve the pain is Ibuprofen. But it doesn't cure it.

Even a doctor once told me it doesn't have a permanent cure that I just have to manage it. He said it would go away on it's own.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need Help! / Dynace Global Rocenta Stem Cell / Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.