Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets (21303 Views)

Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image (Punch Editorial) / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by adebayo111: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
oz4real83:
The govt knows what they are doing, don't be deceived. If an individual makes a transaction of N5m in a bank, the bank is mandated to inform federal financial regulators. For corporate bodies, it is N10m. How is it possible for a public worker to have billions of naira worth of transactions every time in his accounts without the banks informing the financial regulators or intelligence agencies knowing? It took Hush puppy to reveal his dealings all the way in America? It was alleged that Kyari threatened to reveal many hidden secrets if they extradite him and we are witnessing it to be true with govt's actions towards the case, every other thing like this post is just drama embarassed
Its the bank that refused to report the transactions. There is nothing like drama in the post. All the banks involved in this transactions are supposed to be sanctioned

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by gaby(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Dyinze31:
By all means they are trying to keep him in nigeria. But he can't eat his cake and have it. So he has to sacrifice some asserts to make d movie sorry case look seriously serious..
Nice game plan �

You know the game...
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2022
oz4real83:
The govt knows what they are doing, don't be deceived. If an individual makes a transaction of N5m in a bank, the bank is mandated to inform federal financial regulators. For corporate bodies, it is N10m. How is it possible for a public worker to have billions of naira worth of transactions every time in his accounts without the banks informing the financial regulators or intelligence agencies knowing? It took Hush puppy to reveal his dealings all the way in America? It was alleged that Kyari threatened to reveal many hidden secrets if they extradite him and we are witnessing it to be true with govt's actions towards the case, every other thing like this post is just drama embarassed

Expose what again
That Buhari too does same?

Well maybe initially it was set up for him to avoid being extradited,until his enemy now hijacked the case from those who set it up and made it real

Would have been better for him if he was actually extradited to the USA sef

3 Likes

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by frog12: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2022
oh my god, he had shopping malls??
the corruption in nigeria is too much shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Igbojew: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
edlion57:
What is the difference between him and Evans he arrested.This man is just a definition of Nigeria police force
Am telling you,this Housa/Fulani have finished Nigeria completely.Just look at the way they embezzle South East and South South oil money with impunity and that is the reason they don't want this country to break and they are using naive Yorubas and Middle Belt as willing tools in making sure that Nigeria remain one.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Igbojew: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Imagine the kind impunity and audacity these Housas and Fulanis embezzle South East and South South oil money with impunity and that is the reason they don't want this country to break and they are using naive Yorubas and Middle Belt as willing tools in making sure that Nigeria remain one.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by frog12: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2022
who is this person?

We4all:
Super cop is the fall guy and he was dumb enough to allow himself fall for it. Las las, they will kill him in order to keep him quiet.

Facts have begin to emerge that a certain presidential candidate is the Oba of drug lords in Nigeria.

And his right hand man is a certain flamboyant celebrity who is an Easterner. His nickname begins with the alphabet E and he is famous for his grandiose display of wealth.

In Nigeria, they will subject you to all manners of search at the port if you don’t have a godfather. Unfortunately, no one dares search the containers of this celebrity because he is highly protected and covered.

No one should quote me because I am still sleeping and all these facts were revealed to me in a vision. When I wake up, we go continue from where I stop.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Profadvocate:
Failed country
A common police officer o
This man was evil
Many bad eggs are still there

The blood of the innocent are now crying out

Them many like that oh
You will see rank and file officers owning 3 to 5 duplexes
Living larger than life

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Dyinze31:
By all means they are trying to keep him in nigeria. But he can't eat his cake and have it. So he has to sacrifice some asserts to make d movie sorry case look seriously serious..
Nice game plan �

If they had told him he will sacrifice all these, sure he would have preferred to be extradicted

2 Likes

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by cunny88(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Profadvocate:
Failed country
A common police officer o
This man was evil
Many bad eggs are still there

The blood of the innocent are now crying out
you are very correct, I visited a police station last week, u need to c d posh cars all of this guys were driving, an average police man will aid and abet crime just for money

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Brushstrokes20: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Just imagine the chronic criminal fighting crime

The shithole is a bad joke!

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by feedthenation(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
---Life of a super-cop---

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by baralatie(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
The greed no be here o
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by ridbell01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
There many Kyari in the Army, navy, police, immigration, ndlea efcc dss and the master kyaris are in the custom
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by LogicBomb8: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
confisticate his entire stolen assets Sell them settle the schools..
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by bizzibodi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Am just speechless!helpless!! hopeless!!!that is what i felt...my head is spinning like a karocell i dnt know what to do cry cry cry
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by seunayantokun(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yeyenatu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mangu Killings: Five Suspects Arrested Over Murder Of ’30’ Plateau Residents / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! / 60% Of Illegal Arms In S/east Produced Locally —presidential C’ttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.