Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa (23446 Views)

Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / IRT Operative Killed By Kidnappers While Rescuing British Hostages In Delta. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Fearyourcreator: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jennifer663:

When someone admit and take correction,you shut the matter off!
What is it?
You have never been corrected before?
Its ok abeg,than prolonging issues as saint!
Lolzzzxx.....
Trying to correct you ?
Am not ooo... Was just saying my mind ... Nothing else ... Smiles...
Wasnt even expecting a reply ...
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by sirblend: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Is not Among

Ok

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Animals even cows are far more agile than the average person. So if an animal is unable to get out of the water, what chances do you have of getting out of the water?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by romanusebhodagh(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
They value cow pass dia own life, that is y dey can even kill some 4 dia cow. Wat mumuish people are these
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is safe to say that fulanis value cows more than their lives
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Keepamsafe: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vulcanheph:

If no be say na Mod wey you be, I for don tell you my mind... But I no want give you excuse to use ban me.

If he ban you from Nairaland does that stop you from entering Heaven or stop your meal ticket.
I hate such reasoning as you just portrayed. You are weak. Even on a Faceless forum. You need to man up against oppression no matter who is in charge!!

Don’t bother mentioning me. Thank you.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Keepamsafe: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Vulcanheph:

If no be say na Mod wey you be, I for don tell you my mind... But I no want give you excuse to use ban me.

If he ban you from Nairaland does that stop you from entering Heaven or stop your meal ticket.
I hate such reasoning as you just portrayed. You are weak. Even on a Faceless forum. You need to man up against oppression no matter who is in charge!!

Don’t bother mentioning me. Thank you.

Although i see good reason with his comment.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by kmonaolapo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cow wahala angry
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by wolesmile(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin LOVE OF COW IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN THE NORTH
Cut him a slack.
The poor boy was trying to save his business, just as we in the south will try to save our business during fire outbreak
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Why people gets angry for other people's endeavors... Some tribe loves selling timbers... Some loves selling iron some loves selling meat some loves selling electronics and importation ... Why are some of you like this ... People got bp cus of their businesses na if things goes wrong

Alright
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rayjnr:

Christians are the most gullible and stupid
Since na religion dey bother you

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS!
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Nicepoker(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
oxygenlove:
comparing dog or cat to a cow in the situation sounds somehow.. now the boy is 18.. I'll assume the cow is a big cow.. How on Earth can u rescue something weighing more than you from a river
cows naturally floats in water. Might be the pond is muddy underneath.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Jamestone(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wahala no dey finish make we try dey enjoy
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by IzzyAgu: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abeg if they say somebody Drown, E mean say he die embarassed
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Wwwq: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Life
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Mikeiron78(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ignorance. Cows, dogs, cats, even elephants are very good swimmers.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by sirblend: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Is not Among

It might not affect your blog because more than 80% of your traffic comes from social media.

The update affected organic traffic.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Humans fight lions to protect sheep so this is nothing new. I wish the dead perfect rest.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa by Patriotsleague: 5:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Mumu aboki cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Sentenced To Jail For Sleeping With A 4-Year-Old Girl And 5-Yr-Old Boy. PICS / US Customs Agents Seize $40K From Nigerian Traveler At BWI

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.