Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Iwuanyanwu Worth Celebrating - Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu Worth Celebrating - Uzodimma (164 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: 2023 President Must Come From South-East / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwuanyanwu Worth Celebrating - Uzodimma by Comroguji(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
IWUANYANWU WORTH CELEBRATING - UZODIMMA

Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has described Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, who celebrated his 80th birthday on Sunday, as deserving of every honour from family, friends and well wishers alike.

The Governor stated this during his speech after the Thanksgiving Service at the Cathedral of the Transfiguration of Our Lord (CATOL) Owerri. His Excellency recalled Chief Iwuanyanwu's effort in making the Imo State Airport a reality when it was like an aberration for States to own airports in the country.

The Governor took time to extol Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu over his numerous selfless service to the people of Igbo land and Nigeria as a whole. His Excellency further linked the celebration of Iwuanyanwu to his goodwill across the nation.

Governor Hope Uzodimma who graced the occasion with his wife, Chief Barr. (Mrs) Chioma Uzodimma, the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prof. Placid Njoku and other Government officials, expressed appreciation to the numerous dignitaries who came to celebrate the iconic nationalist.

"Let me, therefore, appreciate in a very special way those who were in Owerri yesterday to celebrate this iconic figure. I thank our caring President, Muhammadu Buhari for his sincere goodwill message. I equally appreciate former President Goodluck Jonathan for being physically present at the lecture. The guest lecturer, Dr. Nnia Nwodo was at his cerebral best. I didn't expect anything less. Our own brother, General Ike Nwachukwu (rtd) was also there in flesh and blood. For those who also sent representations, you also deserve my regards. All of us working together gave Ahaejigamba a deserving birthday present," the Governor said.

Re: Iwuanyanwu Worth Celebrating - Uzodimma by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2022
Good
Re: Iwuanyanwu Worth Celebrating - Uzodimma by Sergio104(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Hope now trying to amend his ways??......well it's hopeless mission already
Re: Iwuanyanwu Worth Celebrating - Uzodimma by trumpkag24: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Man should just try to amend his ways

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Multichoice’s Right To Increase Prices / DSS Warns Nigerians Over Utterances On Mamu’s Arrest / One Old Presidential Candidate Has Only Affidavits For All Documents - Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.