Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House (1240 Views)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Lovelink1991(f): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Now days young pastors keep on bringing disgrace to the body of christ. A lot of them are not born again, hence the lack the fear of God

Senior pastor has caught his wife with his assistant pastor in his bed after all that he has done for the assistant pastor. See what he did to them

Watch the video via the link on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxKriIrv-B4

Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by fman(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Junior pastor was under the influence of anointing.
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by trumpkag24: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Abomination
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
He literally practiced the saying "there is love in sharing"
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Lovelink1991(f): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:
Junior pastor was under the influence of anointing.

What kind of anointing that is leading to committing adultery with your senior pastor's wife.
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Lovelink1991(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
anewchapter:
He literally practiced the saying "there is love in sharing"

Love in sharing indeed. I hope you don't indulge in such practices
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lovelink1991:

Love in sharing indeed. I hope you don't indulge in such practices
no sir I don't want to die young grin grin
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by fman(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lovelink1991:

What kind of anointing that is leading to committing adultery with your senior pastor's wife.
Pvssy anointing.
Just like his senior.
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by imagrg(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for many Pastors to go to heaven.
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Lovelink1991(f): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2022
fman:

Pvssy anointing.
Just like his senior.

You must be one of those who possess the pussy anointing that is why you are able to recognize it
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by Lovelink1991(f): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2022
anewchapter:
no sir I don't want to die young grin grin

Thank God for you, may you live long
Re: Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House by fman(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Lovelink1991:

You must be one of those who possess the pussy anointing that is why you are able to recognize it
yes oh
Do u desire me
For anointing?
I will make u speak in tongues
That will amaze u!!!!
Good morning babe

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Tension As Unrest Gunshots Are Heard In Jibowu, Lagos / The Worst Has Happened As Popular Ritualist In Tears As Yahooboys Bûrñ His Shine / Hungry Dispatch Rider Ate Part Of The Food Man Ordered Online In Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.