Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. (933 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign / 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by Victoxy(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2022
The first time tinubu announced his ambitions,i read a meaning to it. I believed his ambitions were meant to counter PDP'S effort to monopolize the presidency to the north. So basically i thought it was,use your influence to destroy the North's chances i.e divide the northern votes and leave it to the south to finally decide who they wanted. Obi or Tinubu Stupid me,lol grin grin

But immediately he selected shettima,i knew he was up to no good,he is not contesting for any southern trash or Yoruba interest,he was literally contesting for himself. Cause he knows that over 70% of the Southerners are Christans so the reasons are invalid.
Apparently,gistlover and David hudgehin would clarify my thoughts,and now it is even worse than i thought. sad sad

I pity the funny yorubas not receiving any shit and still go about defending and supporting the man,they are mostly not toxic but blinded by tribalism but you see the paid ones,they are the major tool he is using,paying them as merge as #25,000 to #50,000 depending on the size and type of audience their message is getting to and how smart they are to pass the message across. The nairaland ones should be less than the minimum price self.
I urge them to add all this money (all urchins worldwide)and watch how tinubu will recoup the money in 3 months. Once he attains that power,his drug business will be unstoppable and Nigeria would be brought to his knees.

I do hope this is false but omo those shits are adding up and looking true. Tinubu is not going for the yorubas,he is only riding on the emotions of the tribalistic yorubas and paying the smart ones to defend for a mearge amount (hunger dey). Let me give you a hint. If you have an illegal business and you manage to become the governnor of one of the largest states in Nigeria and refuse to leave the position of the head for over 16 years just to fund your business (drug)only for your past to haunt you and the power you have gathered is not enough to challenge them,but there is a greater power that would make you invincible and unchallenged and you can do and undo,what will you do?

Experiment by sending a figure to test how to get the presidency. Use tribalism,pity, trust, influence,rigging and money to try. Eventually,you win and your plan works. Nice one,you try to become the vice president so you could easily slot in, on the second attempt but the norths are smarter and dumped your ass cause they could control the figure there. After testing the game twice,it is now time to test if you could really attain that power and make your business the greatest,and your machineries untouchable (after the order of Abba kyari).

But the smart and power drunk norths,are not ready to drop the power so what did they do?. Destroy the country when your name starts reigning after failing to deny you the ticket,using one of the greatest threat, ASUU to break your rank making it easy for them to pry on you. Ousting Ngige the Southerner,so their plans can go smoothly,afterall the major men,Adamu Adamu and buhari and others are northerners. Discard your ambition and face other things,divise a plan to stop rigging a bit and tested it on your major state,guess what, it worked.

Tinubu thinks he can buy everything,but little does he know that he has met his match in politicking. The Norths will do everything and anything to retain power using atiku(notice how calm he is about the election) grin. Tinubu was tricked by the northerners years back and now they have accessed every position they need to monopolize power. Every Northerner will support atiku directly or indirectly just as they did with buhari. They have a backup plan though. Shettima will also help in retaining the power and how?. Tinubu is of age and could be contesting for the last time,if he wins he might not be able to run those things properly and if he dies,they win again. Whether they win using the south in tinubu or north via atiku (that's why they want wike at all cost)

Norths are playing politics and APC and tinubu are acting like gods here,lmao,let them collect all they can in this election cause they ain't gon get nothing after this election.
In all these,the poor Southerners are the ones to bear the brunt and virtually all the Nigerians. We dey shout obi now you no hear. Okay oo.

Vote wisely still. smiley wink wink grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by somridoor: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by AdamuKD: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2022
angry
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2022
I'm not Yoruba but I dey support Tinubu. Keep crying. He is your next President

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Regrets would be the answer
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by Obamaofusa: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Victoxy:
The first time tinubu announced his ambitions,i read a meaning to it. I believed his ambitions were meant to counter PDP'S effort to monopolize the presidency to the north. So basically i thought it was,use your influence to destroy the North's chances i.e divide the northern votes and leave it to the south to finally decide who they wanted. Obi or Tinubu Stupid me,lol grin grin

But immediately he selected shettima,i knew he was up to no good,he is not contesting for any southern trash or Yoruba interest,he was literally contesting for himself. Cause he knows that over 70% of the Southerners are Christans so the reasons are invalid.
Apparently,gistlover and David hudgehin would clarify my thoughts,and now it is even worse than i thought. sad sad

I pity the funny yorubas not receiving any shit and still go about defending and supporting the man,they are mostly not toxic but blinded by tribalism but you see the paid ones,they are the major tool he is using,paying them as merge as #25,000 to #50,000 depending on the size and type of audience their message is getting to and how smart they are to pass the message across. The nairaland ones should be less than the minimum price self.
I urge them to add all this money (all urchins worldwide)and watch how tinubu will recoup the money in 3 months. Once he attains that power,his drug business will be unstoppable and Nigeria would be brought to his knees.

I do hope this is false but omo those shits are adding up and looking true. Tinubu is not going for the yorubas,he is only riding on the emotions of the tribalistic yorubas and paying the smart ones to defend for a mearge amount (hunger dey). Let me give you a hint. If you have an illegal business and you manage to become the governnor of one of the largest states in Nigeria and refuse to leave the position of the head for over 16 years just to fund your business (drug)only for your past to haunt you and the power you have gathered is not enough to challenge them,but there is a greater power that would make you invincible and unchallenged and you can do and undo,what will you do?

Experiment by sending a figure to test how to get the presidency. Use tribalism,pity, trust, influence,rigging and money to try. Eventually,you win and your plan works. Nice one,you try to become the vice president so you could easily slot in, on the second attempt but the norths are smarter and dumped your ass cause they could control the figure there. After testing the game twice,it is now time to test if you could really attain that power and make your business the greatest,and your machineries untouchable (after the order of Abba kyari).

But the smart and power drunk norths,are not ready to drop the power so what did they do?. Destroy the country when your name starts reigning after failing to deny you the ticket,using one of the greatest threat, ASUU to break your rank making it easy for them to pry on you. Ousting Ngige the Southerner,so their plans can go smoothly,afterall the major men,Adamu Adamu and buhari and others are northerners. Discard your ambition and face other things,divise a plan to stop rigging a bit and tested it on your major state,guess what, it worked.

Tinubu thinks he can buy everything,but little does he know that he has met his match in politicking. The Norths will do everything and anything to retain power using atiku(notice how calm he is about the election) grin. Tinubu was tricked by the northerners years back and now they have accessed every position they need to monopolize power. Every Northerner will support atiku directly or indirectly just as they did with buhari. They have a backup plan though. Shettima will also help in retaining the power and how?. Tinubu is of age and could be contesting for the last time,if he wins he might not be able to run those things properly and if he dies,they win again. Whether they win using the south in tinubu or north via atiku (that's why they want wike at all cost)

Norths are playing politics and APC and tinubu are acting like gods here,lmao,let them collect all they can in this election cause they ain't gon get nothing after this election.
In all these,the poor Southerners are the ones to bear the brunt and virtually all the Nigerians. We dey shout obi now you no hear. Okay oo.

TINUBU IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2023.
We youths are voting for him massively so that he can do for Nigeria what he has done in Lagos state and Exxon Mobil.

Vote wisely and positively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by orion7: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2022
ityP:
I'm not Yoruba but I dey support Tinubu. Keep crying. He is your next President
ye ye. Werey dey disguise. Get out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by Cyberterror: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Gibberish from the pigsty of Biafrogs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by BurialGround: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2022
Obamaofusa:

We youths are voting for him massively so that he can do for Nigeria what he has done in Lagos state and Exxon Mobil.

Why should we vote for APC?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by adekolaelect(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2022
Victoxy:

who is this Jobless writing emotional stories that doesn't hold water?? You are here condemning Tinubu for Yorubas but praising Obi presidency just to satisfying your emotional hatred Egos against Tinubu . Pls reserve your Gas till when it will be needed after Tinubu is declared the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by Obamaofusa: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

Vote Tinubu.Vote wisely.
Tinubu has a midas touch.
He grows whatever he touches.
Living things and non living things.
It is a gift from the Benevolent. wink

2 Likes

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by BurialGround: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Vote Tinubu.Vote wisely.
Tinubu has a midas touch.
He grows whatever he touches.
Living things and non living things.
It is a gift from the Benevolent. wink

Tinubu gave us a savior and now he want to be the savior... Hahahaha

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
orion7:
ye ye. Werey dey disguise. Get out

Lmao. Go through my posts. I don insult Tinubu before today tire. After primaries, however, I had to gauge all the candidates without bias and tribal, regional and religious sentiments. It was clear, Tinubu na the right choice for this country
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obamaofusa:

PDP and its affiliates are making it very easy for Tinubu grin
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

Tinubu gave us a savior and now he want to be the savior... Hahahaha

Pure politics. He was not the president, even though he brought Buhari. He is the best candidate compared to Obi and Atiku. Only Kwankwaso truly measures up but his party can't win Presidential elections in 2023 or ever
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

Leave party and vote for candidate. I'm voting Tinubu and not APC. If Tinubu dey PDP, I'd still vote him
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
who is this Jobless writing emotional stories that doesn't hold water?? You are here condemning Tinubu for Yorubas but praising Obi presidency just to satisfying your emotional hatred Egos against Tinubu . Pls reserve your Gas till when it will be needed after Tinubu is declared the president of Nigeria.

Don't mind them. I needed to remind him I'm not Yoruba myself grin. I'm closer to the igbos than Yorubas sef. Sentimentally, I want Obi to win. But realistically and for the love I have for naija, I have no choice than to support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by orion7: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Go through my posts. I don insult Tinubu before today tire. After primaries, however, I had to gauge all the candidates without bias and tribal, regional and religious sentiments. It was clear, Tinubu na the right choice for this country
I dey gerout. Werey grin
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by BurialGround: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
ityP:

Leave party and vote for candidate. I'm voting Tinubu and not APC. If Tinubu dey PDP, I'd still vote him
ityP:

Pure politics. He was not the president, even though he brought Buhari. He is the best candidate compared to Obi and Atiku. Only Kwankwaso truly measures up but his party can't win Presidential elections in 2023 or ever

Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

We will overlook your insults and get the votes grin
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
orion7:
I dey gerout. Werey grin

Lmao. You will wail in 2023 grin
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by orion7: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. You will wail in 2023 grin
tinubu will loose. The race is between atiku and obi

Tinubu can’t win akwaibom delta edo rivers Neither will he defeat atiku in the north
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by ityP(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
orion7:
tinubu will loose. The race is between atiku and obi

Tinubu can’t win akwaibom delta edo rivers Neither will he defeat atiku in the north

Lmao. Even without Obi, Tinubu still won't win those states. If Obi wasn't in the picture, it would have been easier for Atiku. Cause he will win those states you mentioned and also some states in the North. Now, Obi will just help Tinubu steal Atiku's votes in the South grin. Thank you Obi. And the race cannot be between Atiku and Obi, since Obi isn't going to take anything from Tinubu's votes. His structure is basically in the stronghold of Atiku. If Obi steps down, I go dey fear for my Tinubu. For now, I'm so happy
Re: Real Truth Behind Tinubu's Presidency?. Every Southerner Must Read. by Opolopoopolonio: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nonsense post!

(1) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai Of Arise TV Says Infrastructure Is Destruction / Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For LP, Joins Obidient Movement / The New Jagaban ... Slayer Of APC & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.