Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,437 members, 7,964,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) (4178 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Some men just let anything come out of their mouth without even thinking. What is wrong if a lady chooses to use the washing machine for laundry. Such men are neighbours with Flintstones.
I won't take anything away from the females either. One was upset with me because I made a statement about never sponsoring a lady who isn't my wife or relation in the university. I said what I said, because I refused to be a fool after many stories I have read online and also witnessed too

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Fanikoko: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Ladies will continue to have a choice and be in a position to choose and criticise any guy from now till infinity whether he has a car or not,

Also, men will keep marrying broke and hungry girls from now till the end of time, it is happening and will continue to happen, your rants and that of ilks like you will continue to be irrelevant till infinity.

Sorry ooo ominiknowest
kiss
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by jeromestarks: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:
Believe all these stories at your peril. Most of these aunties with stories like these are the ones who at the end of the day will be singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" undecided
Yes. Some of them wished they didn't mess the relationship up as they did.

Many of these girls are either praying for a man or are really not happy in their marriages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by jesmond3945: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
ExAngel007:
more
this is why women would always be single. You guys love lies and chew it. Why not follow a guy's actions rather than what he says. In uk they call these stuff banters. They would even laugh over it. Nawa. If i tell a girl I cannot cook or i like to cheat, she would just leave me. Why not date me and see whether I am joking or not?
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by zyphr(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You don't sound intelligent

With most of the valid reasons those ladies told up there, this is your lame comeback?

You think most ladies will marry incels bacause of desperation and age? All ladies are not like the ones in your enclave.

A quick advice. I'm sure you are intelligent and can construct intelligent sentences using simple words instead of big sounding words that are clearly out of place and meaningless in your sentences. Ensure you know the meaning of any word before using it. Always check your dictionary.

The words "Incel" and "Poverty inducement" were wrongly used in your sentences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Send This Picture To A Woman, Then Do This [Picture] / Obama Caught In The Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.