Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,860 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno (18799 Views)

Military Kills ISWAP Commanders, 30 Members In Fresh Operation / Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Soldiers (Full List) / Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by lumens: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:
Obidients, greatest enemies of Nigeria, it's time.

Come express your regrets and anger over the death of terrorists. Hide under the cloak of asking about their names, their fingerprints, their pictures, their blood groups, videos, etc.

You made no sense there.
Bloody hypocrite cum BMC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by asanausana91: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zombiedient will say audio killings
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by fredoooooo: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
May God bless the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by anytexy: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please,I want to see the corpses of the bastard. Weldone gallants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Mummiesboy: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pictures or I will never believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Civilianarmy: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Scam.

How many commander's una don kill. Commander's don pass members grin

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by GodPrince: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Before I clicked on the thread I know there are no pictorial evidence to back up the false claim. As usual audio audio audio, a coward dies 9 times before actually dying, the case of Nigeria army. Strong force in south but roasted or fried plantains(bole/dodo) up north. You claim to kill Boko Haram and iswap then tomorrow you buy them new clothes with "I'm sorry forgive us" inscription on them and grant them amnesty and luxury life while their victims families including dead soldiers widows and children suffer continuously. Stupid cowards and liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Originalsly: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hmmm.... why are they always escaping with bullet wounds?... what guns do the troops use? 25's? I always thought was AK47's... you're going nowhere far with any bullet wound.. even in the hand.
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by yahmohy27: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Nonsense
Audio killings
Long grammar with no evidence
Ipob don't believe this type of news but if it is other way round they will even without link let alone pics

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by ArewaNorth: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Joey4321:

I found out my southern brothers are usually anti Nigeria. Please forgive them. I am for Nigeria, but anti bad leadership.

May we unite for a stronger better nation. Glory to the federal republic.

Very sad but u said the truth that some people are anti progress snd enemies of thw Nation. May they repent!
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by saintnegroid(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by ljoh: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
No prove
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by yahmohy27: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

FG should know that it cannot win the war against Bandits and Terrorists on the pages of Newspapers
But Obi can win election on the pages or online pages?
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Bsport31: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nice one, I think I the force are now working, because the rate at which bandits are being neutralize is on the rise everyday, kudus to Every one

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by AdamuKD: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

Come express your regrets and anger over the death of terrorists. Hide under the cloak of asking about their names, their fingerprints, their pictures, their blood groups, videos, etc.
Keep shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by GodPrince: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
saintnegroid:
Lies... The one that is always true do come with pictures
they believe among 200 million Nigerian population there will always be docile idiots to believe them and you can find such idiots on this false news thread

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is bad news for me as a Peter Obi supporter cry cry
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by atinga1: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

After February, you will wail uncontrollably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Eagle360(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you can show IPOB deaths, we demand for graphic pictures of the terrorists that received bullets on their forehead.

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

Stick to the topic and stop talking nonsense

You're no more a kid , act your old age sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Theoarhics: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Story story
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Chris2863(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pishures or Idontbelieveit grin grin cheesy
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Mrfixitt(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

Just look at how an educated middle aged man is sounding like a fool because of crumbs. Omenka you're foolishly shameless

2 Likes

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by RepoMan007: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
No pictures unlike southern terror news. Two constitutions I guess.
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Realist12: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I have the videos of the drowned BH terrorists with me and many other attacks carried out by NM. It doesn't make sense the way you people are angry about every development Nigeria has especially in the areas of security and outrightly accept all fake news that are baseless and fu'' of ethno-religious biases. Nobody ask you to believe the news!
it's really sad. They need massive rehabilitation, can you imagine a people who until recently Kanu was their messiah even more influential than all their elites . ,they still exhibit their hate by ignoring positive news and celebrating negative news in the country . They keep contaminating other tribes with the hate in their heart . They don't know when to stop even their elites can't get a hang of their population.
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Harryj12: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Nonsense
Audio killings
Long grammar with no evidence
una nor just dea like good news about dis country. Nd i believe say na from d east u come from. Very unpatriotic people
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by bewla(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good news....May God Almighty bless our military men...
Are they sand them no they finish

If you are real by now I will be sleeping with two eyes
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by YorubaSlur: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/military-kills-5-iswap-commanders-over-200-terrorists-in-borno

Very commendable!! Nigeria shall be great again!! Please we need those military to deal with the dare devil killers in the east.

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by poseidon12: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

Where has this one been hiding?
Re: Military Kills 5 ISWAP Commanders, Over 200 Terrorists In Borno by Apexmoh: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I have the videos of the drowned BH terrorists with me and many other attacks carried out by NM. It doesn't make sense the way you people are angry about every development Nigeria has especially in the areas of security and outrightly accept all fake news that are baseless and fu'' of ethno-religious biases. Nobody ask you to believe the news!
It always pains them to see Nigerian military recording success in the fight against terrorism & insurgency, especially in the northern part of the country which they considered as their arch enemies. But their wishes and hope against the region will end in shame and futility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House / Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram / Ajimobi Orders Arrest, Prosecution Of Any Herdsmen Found With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.