Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,077 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu (77248 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by dyera(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu might not be as old as Nigerians are thinking though.

Is just that hard drugs have really dealt with him, and it's nothing much sad

Hard drugs made him look 93 even though he is 86.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:

This is the 61 year old Tinubu daughter according to IPOB terrorists.

[b][/b]READ THIS AND BE THE JUDGE

Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Maxymilliano(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo - Member of Nigeria's House of Rep

Date of Birth: 26 December 1979

Political party: CAN

Education: Senton Secondary School: 1988 - 1994

Diploma Journalism: - 1988 - 1994

BA Politics : Businessman

Legislative Experience: Communications (Chairman), Anti-Corruption, National Ethics & Value Industries.

Take a good look at this Lawmaker's details as displayed on the website of the National Assembly

http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=Hon.Oyetunde.Ojo.O

His name is Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo - Member of Nigeria's House of Rep. Representing IJERO/EFON/EKITI WEST, Ekiti State.

He is the son-in-law of the former governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu and married to Tinubu's daughter, Mrs. Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, the New Iyaloja of Lagos, who Tinubu just imposed on Lagos Market women after the demise of his mother.

According to the information available on the NASS website. He was Born in 1979 and enrolled for his Diploma in Journalism 9 years after he was born. That is between 1988 - 1994! That means he was 9 years when he started his Diploma in Journalism and acquired his diploma in Journalism at the age of 15 (in 1994) and at the same time between 1988 and 1994 was in Senton Secondary School! How can this be? At what age did he Go to Primary and Secondary School?

He also claimed to have obtained B.A POLITICS (UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH, UNITED KINGDOM) between 2002-2005.

Don't forget that Senator Bola Tinubu was also involved in an alleged certificate forgery (aka Toronto University) by the late Chief Gani Fawehimi which Bola Tinubu denied.

We want Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo to please come forward and explain to Nigerians why this grave 'mistake' on his profile if actually it is a mistake.

This is the link to his profile on the National Assembly Website

http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=Hon.Oyetunde.Ojo.O

IF YOU CONTINUE DEFENDING EVIL

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Yankee101: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wearing jeans and shirt dosent make you young

See his bald head

For example Sanwo u is 57. But would you believe it if they told you with his dressing?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Kajaard: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Alpharey: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
you guys talk a lot about drug

Oh yes I remember that is the only source of income in south east

Hahaha, you know you are lying grin
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Don't make be like this now.. embarassed . if na small pikin dey talk this one, i for wipe am cord for neck.

People age differently
Stop trying to play naivety here. Tinubu didn’t age differently, his health took a nosedive that’s what happened. Tinubu could be 30 years for all I care, the glaring fact is that he is physically not fit and you fvcking know this.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by 2elliot: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Anyone with function brain know that it is your people from the SadEast that your miserable lives is ruined with endemic hate chronic bigotry from your mother's womb so no magician is needed to tell what you are.

Fear no allow una insult Atiku and the north again. No more Atiku again. Even when some northerners were insulting Tinubu, una no fit couth. Coward.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Op see as you don cast yourself. Looking at this picture. You will see that Tinubu is already in his 60s yet he said he is 70 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by afbstrategies: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sellers don't take

Nigerian sellers take anything. grin
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Alpharey: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:
Tinubu was 83 years in that photo according to IPOB terrorists.

Says a Fulani terrorist
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Nairaman001: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Another Unique Experience is Here your Excellencies (Day 5 on this mountain). A Moment of Transformation in all aspects of our endeavours. Do not be distracted from God's strategic touch. Be Alert and Sensitive to every move of God. Share and invite your clans. You will surely return with a testimony.

https://www.facebook.com/pstbenmusa/videos/1183203828903381/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6JjXBsGkA
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by naijapips04: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigIyanga:

At least he was criminally indicted and charged in the US..lol

Every day, we see people from Anambra state indicted for drugs all over the world. I'd say Anambra has the most drug lord of any state in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Rebuke: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback!!!

When Tinubu as governor invited the same people who withheld Lagos allocation to commission projects in Lagos state.

The president sent his vice,he was shocktalise

Yhu people are damn sick upstairs. This clearly shows how stupid yhu Tinubu supporters are.
Why not state the year the picture was even taken?

Look at the picture with yhur two eyes and brain on.
Tinubu was clearly having frail and grey hair already.
The jeans and shirt he was wearing confusing yhu....

Atiku on the other hand is a chubby person and has this fat look.

Whatever the case, Tinubu is definitely older than 76.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by onuman: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:
Tinubu was 83 years in that photo according to IPOB terrorists.
Oduduwa Republic (styled Yoruba Nation) agitators sponsored by Tinubu as blackmail on Arewa to hand over power to him after PMB are the Tinubu urchinss.
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Enkidu70: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:

Yeah, drugs made him age very fast.

And the reason he cannot bring out his credentials is because of the name-swap he did way back when he was trying to level up. It's not because of age discrepancy or anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
you guys talk a lot about drug

Oh yes I remember that is the only source of income in south east

The drugs Tinubu forfeited his asset and money to usa for

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
brown3:
how is it possible for a 70yrs old man to give birth to a 61yrs daughter.
You're too duuuummmmb. How is his daughter 61? Can you even identify the said 61 year old daughter?

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by moshino(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

People who believed Buhari died and is still dead. They are irredeemable. Gone.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by dyera(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
My observation:

The Tinubu in the photo looks older than the 61 years old Peter Obi and the 70 years old Oshiomole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by joyandfaith: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback!!!

When Tinubu as governor invited the same people who withheld Lagos allocation to commission projects in Lagos state.

Agbada would make you look older. In that picture Tinubu is older than Atiku. Look at face and hair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by jrusky(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
I had said it before that Tinubu is not old and weak as some Hitler descendants are talking.

I don't know him nor his fan but hate with passion why people attacking and mocking him for doing them no wrong.

Yea he was Buhari supporter but he wasn't the only one guilty of Buhari failure amaechi wh dropped a whooping $200m just bring the calamity power what about him? What about Okorocha, onu, Timipere etc? What about those foolish Nigerians that created the monster called Buhari by voting for him?

Tinubu did not offended me nor do I hate him my only problem with him is his being one of the arrow head that brought the calamity called Buhari upon Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Brimstone77: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Look at the man these dunce and empty head fellow are saying is 86years old. Is this tinubu older than atiku in that picture you are seeing?

Some people are just blind by hate. They always see white as black no matter how you try to convince them.

You as adults should know people age very differently. Body dey different.. This isnt taught in school. it's called common sense.

But ofcourse they have an history in believing Nonsense, lies, fable and everything imaginary.

People who believed Buhari died and is still dead. They are irredeemable. Gone.

Ogbeni keep kwayey!!

That he wore a jean trouser and T-shirt doesn't make him younger than atiku..

Look at their facial stature..

See grey hair all over tinubus head..

Throwing yyou usual baseless jabs won't change the reality on ground..
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
He looked good as a young man. Maybe it is ill health or just his own nature. Even Remi used to be very agile and outspoken. Now she acts tired. Makes me wonder if she has the energy to even do the FL work, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Carmal90(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback!!!

Point to any link that support your claim that Lagos state allocation was held..
Thanks
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by orisa37: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
What's he smelling?
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by murmee: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Old pictures. Even at that she looks 60 in that picture.
No she doesn't. Your brains and eyes are not coordinating!

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by berryPee(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Give us her make up free pics, i want check something
LegendHero:

This is the 61 year old Tinubu daughter according to IPOB terrorists.

Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by Iyatostrong(f): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=Anyiamaka post=116379582]Tinubu is clearly older than Atiku[ Are you sure you are not suffering from myopic?]
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by chocolateme(f): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
brown3:
how is it possible for a 70yrs old man to give birth to a 61yrs daughter.
I am more confused now. Please Can you clarify me on something.. Do you think that Tinubu's deputy Governor as 1993-2003 is up to 12 years older than Tinubu?
Because I know she just clocked 83 years old this year.. And Tinubu is 70 years old.
Can someone Clarify me abeg..
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Africana1123:
children of hate

Where is your evidence ?

Olodo go school get reasoning you no gree, with all the evidence out there you still choose to be blind
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you look at the picture keenly, you will discover that as at that time, Tinubu already had gray hair. The man is as old as Methuselah.

Besides, my overzealous supporter, Lagos state allocation wasn't withheld but only LGAs allocation. You guys should put issue in perspective and stop misleading people. Well, it may not be your fault, it may be what they passed to you by your hateful brothers and sisters. Shameful!
Re: This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu by jeromestarks: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:

You deserve two bottles of COVID-19 my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.