Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,438 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Alcohol Does To The Brain ?!!!� � - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Alcohol Does To The Brain ?!!!� � (283 Views)

States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria / Teenage Boy Found Taking Alcohol With Adults Forcefully Circumcised / Man Publicly Flogged 80 Times For Drinking Alcohol As A child (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Alcohol Does To The Brain ?!!!� � by Evilblackman(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Okay lately NIGERIA has become one the worlds ,most consumers of alcohol (bear , vodka, captain jack etc
Let me not keep you reading much and ,go down to
what it does to brain ,
[i][/i] Alcohol interferes with the brain's communication pathways and can affect the way the brain looks and works. Alcohol makes it harder for the brain areas controlling balance, memory, speech, and judgment to do their jobs, resulting in a higher likelihood of injuries and other negative outcomes.

1 Like

Re: What Alcohol Does To The Brain ?!!!� � by christianjoy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thanks for the info
Re: What Alcohol Does To The Brain ?!!!� � by Evilblackman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
christianjoy:
Thanks for the info
Sure , I’ll post about the dangers of sugar later in another post

(1) (Reply)

Bomo-olodi Socio-cultural Group Inaugurates New Exco; Honours Personalities For / In That Case Should The Black Man Stop Seeking Recognitions And Glory? / [b]uniting The Nation[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.