Stats: 3,192,382 members, 7,947,616 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye (34117 Views)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson / #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by OderaOdesigo: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You people eh. That's why I have no hope Nigeria will ever improve. Instead of condemning a practice that is clearly used to extort people (and possibly illegal) you people are carping nonsense.

You people should just join the O movement, let's work together and see if we can change some of these things!

(I called it O movement to make clear it is not about Peter Obi)

A lot of you in that movement actually show yourselves to be the very epitome of lawlessness. If someone is arrested for drug dealing, you shout why him and not another person. Someone drives on BRT Lane and verbally assaults a law enforcement agent and you again shout what’s the big deal, why him and not another person? This time around, someone drives without licensed number plates and is correctly arrested and there you go again, shouting why did they arrest him?

Shame on you all! You are the exact reason most elderly voters are now asking the question - if this lot are this lawless without even gaining power, what will the fate of everybody else if they ever mistakenly get to power?
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by nony43(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Patrol van to move the vehicle abi?

Put the offender in their patrol van and tow his car to their station.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by EgunMogaji2: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You’re all over the place.

I responded to your false submission that police cannot enter your vehicle overseas.

You people eh. That's why I have no hope Nigeria will ever improve. Instead of condemning a practice that is clearly used to extort people (and possibly illegal) you people are carping nonsense.
Do you think there is a law in Nigeria that says police can jump into your car and negotiate "settlement"??

You people should just join the O movement, let's work together and see if we can change some of these things!

Please I’m not interested in unfruitful NairaLand banter and fools errands.

You’re far from qualified to educate me on anything.

Bye.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by nony43(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

A lot of you in that movement actually show yourselves to be the very epitome of lawlessness. If someone is arrested for drug dealing, you shout why him and not another person. Someone drives on BRT Lane and verbally assaults a law enforcement agent and you again shout what’s the big deal, why him and not another person? This time around, someone drives without licensed number plates and is correctly arrested and there you go again, shouting why did they arrest him?

Shame on you all! You are the exact reason most elderly voters are now asking the question - if this lot are this lawless without even gaining power, what will the fate of everybody else if they ever mistakenly get to power?

Put the offender in their patrol van and tow his car to their station. What happened to their patrol van?
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rusher14: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
nony43:

Put the offender in their patrol van and tow his car to their station.

Tow with what?

I know you want to pretend Nigeria is a wealthy country and this should be available and of it isn't nobody should be arrested.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by madjune(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Exactly. And they'll even ask permision before checking your trunk. Which you can refuse to give. At which point they may arrest if they have enough probable cause to warrant an arrest

Yes. You're right.

They carry out there job respectfully.

Not jumping into people's cars as if na fight or bullying everybody with guns.

Education is at the root cause of most of Nigeria's institutional maladies.

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by IamANigerianMan: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Nonsense

Do you think there is a law in Nigeria that says police can jump into your car and negotiate "settlement"??

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by rollywise(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my friend keep shut.
end sars youth

So clueless. The moment he beat you with constructive response, you resorted to insults. Why are you like this??

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by BigIyanga: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

A policeman would get into your car depending on the scenario.

Stop misleading the ignorant.
Police go enter ur car for Naija… but in saner climes like US/EU… No dey use UAR as example cos we no normal in this country.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by PoliteActivist: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
cloud:
the mistake most of you make is you always compare the west with what happens in Nigeria. Different laws for different cultures and countries. In the west, so you see people stand by the roadside to defecate or pee? But it's done freely here in Naija. Most of the things we do here, we won't try abroad so why should the police act like his counterparts in the west when even the citizens don't behave like their peers in the west

You talk about different laws, I may be wrong but I don't think there is a law in Nigeria that says police can jump into your car and negotiate "settlement"
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Wwwq: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by EmmyDJourno: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

E pain am.

Pain is all yours bro
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by JooEeL(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my friend keep shut.
end sars youth

Miyetti allah youth, ur hand don show. undecided
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by Techhybeam: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
I have been reading all the comments and It amazes me when people believe that it is okay and safe for suspected criminal to drive a policeman to the station.

Very wrong and not safe also.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by uvie66: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:
What Psquare would comply with when they go abroad, in Nigeria, they would want to challenge.
the thing weak me...and he says he has two houses in America....go drive off for Yankee with policeman make you see weytin go happen to you.

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by ImperialKingJosh: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are wrong.
Paul was 100% right.
A policeman will NEVER enter your car in the West.
It'd mean exactly what P said.

It's hard educating people who have only lived in a third world, you'll have a lot of arguments to defend, even if the proofs are online .
Simple google, youtube search

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by PoliteActivist: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

It's hard educating people who have only lived in a third world, you'll have a lot of arguments to defend, even if the proofs are online .
Simple google, youtube search

Defending the chains that bind them! I wouldn't blame them if they were not online. BUT THEY ARE! So having never left Nigeria is no excuse
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by OderaOdesigo: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
nony43:

Put the offender in their patrol van and tow his car to their station. What happened to their patrol van?

I agree with you. You are very right! It’s a real shame they probably might not even have a working patrol van at that moment.

Thanks for pointing that out. Big up, bro/sis.

Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by OderaOdesigo: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See below. Produce ONE photo of a police officer inside a suspect's car and the suspect driving him, as obtains in Nigeria

You are right, bro/sis. I agree with you. Thanks for making that very valid point.

However, where you are wrong is that the police would usually get a towing truck to move the car to their crushing yard pending when the court ruled they should release it or they simply go ahead to crush it.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by lezz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Mr P referred to Ice Prince's action to make the above point, therefore, at that particular moment when Ice Prince had no valid license plate, he needed to follow the cops to the nearest police station for "SETTLEMENT" (or get arrested while leaving his car on the road)... thus why the cop jumped in.

if you have all the necessary document for your car then a cop has no reason to jump in (to arrest you), but if you dont....
a professional police officer shouldn't stop a car and get in and ask the suspect to drive off

There are several instances where a car can be driven legally without plate numbers, however if police decided to stop a car to enquire about the license plate, the car is either impounded or tfr driver arrested and not for the police to jump in and order the driver to drive.

Who then os in ye custody of who when the police is in the suspect's car and being driven by the suspect?

You're very very stupid!
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by pointblank247(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:
What Psquare would comply with when they go abroad, in Nigeria, they would want to challenge.
the police abroad is your friend and you are safe and innocent until proved guilty, but here, The police is a serious enemy and you are guilty until proved innocent which naver happens.
Re: Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye by BeanmanX(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
my friend keep shut.
end sars youth
Mynd44
NLFPMOD
Justwise
Seun

Violation of rule 19,,,2,,,and 8
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / Achievements Of Chris Ezike, CP Rivers State Within 24 Days In Office (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)