Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

Am In Love With Two Mitchelles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am In Love With Two Mitchelles (1189 Views)

Poll: who do I choose? the 18 year old Mitchelle or the 21 or more year old Mitchelle?

The 18 year old: 16% (1 vote)
The 21 or more year old: 16% (1 vote)
Dont' go for either of the girls: 33% (2 votes)
You are sick: 16% (1 vote)
Don't have time for you: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? / My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by Kubed2klin(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
I am going to be 21 this September, was at a conference and a girl caught my eyes. Trying to get her in to talking terms was difficult. And after I was able top get her contact, I was another herculean task trying to get to talk to her.

Then suddenly, I recieved a call from her, explaining that her phone had been down for the while, after which we continued to communicate on frequent basis.

After coming back from yet another conference, I met a lady for whom I had no eye for. I had a cruch for her friend, but after realising that this friend was in love with her brother, the thing just seem to turn to her. At first, we weren't in talking terms. Then the friend made us talk. Then we danced and Ush!!! It was fabulous dancing with her. We both were rookies on the floor, and maybe it gave the flavor.

Then suddenly, I started having her in every of my thoughts.

The first girl is 18 years old, a plump Yoruba girl, while the second girl is between 21 and 23. She is a Calabar girl who is trying to back out of a relationship, and is always happy to be around me.

The mystery here, is that they are both named MITCHELLE.

What do I do guys?
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by BlackMamba(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
Could you repeat the story. Slowly and coherent this time.
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by ikamefa(f): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2007
BlackMamba:

" grin " na wah for naija people ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic so? you are in love with 2 Mitchelle's so? undecided

nobody taught you when you were toasting them? undecided

what is there to teach you in making up your mind, as to which one of them you want?

shio!
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by yicob(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2007
Give me one and continue with the other!
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by Kubed2klin(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
BlackMamba:

I mean I fell in love with two girls thast share the same name one at a time. Now am caught in a deadlock.

I don't know what decisions to take.

Please can anyone help me out before I loose both girls?
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by Migines(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2007
Greedy! Dats ur middle name.
Well if u insist, as u knw TWO CAN PLAY D GAME!
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by Kubed2klin(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2007
What do you mean by greedy?

Am searching for help after realising the mess I got myself into and you say am greedy?

What is your definition of greedy?

Please house, I need help before I loose both girls,
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by clemcykul(f): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
u better choose d 1 dat u can always hv a seros relation with cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
an let d oder go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
do u want2 answer greedy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by BoboGee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
@poster

YES ur very greedy.
ur struggling to capture two birds. u dont have any yet, and u want to capture both.
dats greed. cos u want both Mitchelles.
dont worry, u wont only lose them both, u might lose some set of teeth in the process also.
"catch one and let one go"

haba!!! na only u be the man wey dey for Naija? wont you leave for others?

seems ur in luv with the name Mitchelle. and 80% sure that if anoda Mitchelle shows up, u'll be back asking us to choose for u again abi?
na u sabi oh!!!
OYO!!
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by slimhot: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
hope im not one of them
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by phanty(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
no u re not greedy i say u tabulate ceach 1 compare nd contrast
eva heard of d word SCALE OF PREFRENCE yeah dere s just gotta b 1 dat falls short of d list nd need i say u should b mindful at aw close u get 2 each b4 u get real entangled

lest i 4get wats wit d michelles anyway i couldnt say if it were 2 much a coincidence
Re: Am In Love With Two Mitchelles by dragnet: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2007
slimhot. ."hope u're n0t 1 of them"?? . .beta check ur stats. . .a Mitchelle? 18 . .21-23 ? Yoruba or Calabar. . .beta check & knw if we're discussn u ! grin
kubed2klin. . . . .didnt u hav it in mind dt u g0t 1 awready b4 tangling urself in an0ther which u claimd nt 2 b in-0n ?
Now which 0ne entices u m0st?
1.) the 0ne u lab0urd for??
2.) the 0ne lab0urd 4 u??
.but why is it always "c0nferences n Mitchelles"

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Last Word For 2007! / Nairaland 1 Million Membership / History And Origin Of April Fo0ls' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.