Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,839 members, 7,906,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ignorant Mistakes Of The Unemployed - A Story - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ignorant Mistakes Of The Unemployed - A Story (129 Views)

Common But Costing Mistakes Of Job Seekers / Open Letter To The Unemployed Graduate Residing In Lagos! ! ! / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignorant Mistakes Of The Unemployed - A Story by Calexzy(m): 6:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Good Morning Nairaland�
I remember one time I was in the shower as I came back from playing basketball and I was holding a conversation with one of my fellow players who turns out to be in my field. We bonded immediately. We got talking about some Intern Opportunities and he told me about how he even learned data analysis during that time. He has very smart skills in computing and all that and he didn't sound like he was digitalizing those skills at all.

Therefore I threw him an opportunity immediately on how he can start up as a freelancer then he pushes from there. I went ahead to tell him how he can make a Million in six months if he's committed. He couldn't believe it! In fact, he was totally uninterested in the whole idea since it had to do with the internet.

The real problem here is just lack of right information, because this guy if he had some would have exploited his skill so much. He would be so crazy in the field that he could be get that 1M per month bag and stay soft.

You can totally avoid being this guy. I have come up with an E-book that contains Business models that molds people into successful entrepreneurs. Want this?

It is free

Go to: www.emmanuelukpong.name.ng

Click on Get free E-book

Have a blest day

(1) (Reply)

Jobhulu: Assistant General Manager, Internal Audit At Dangote Industries Limited / Believe,you're Half Way There / Experience Sales And Digital Marketers Are Urgently Needed @ Opebi, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.