Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State (45303 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by gr8femfred: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2022
All this igbo people..before I even open the news am sure is igbo business...why now?

HarlequinLekex:

https://dailytrust.com/police-burst-ogun-baby-factory-where-men-are-hired-to-impregnate-girls
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by jagorinho: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If you marry from there, your name na sorry. grin
Some of our people do!! Desecrating our blood line. Our liberality will eventually be our end if it is too late, we are surrounded by savages who wants our downfall, the last thing we need is to mix our blood with them.

2 Likes

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Mitsurugi(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Baby factory workers
Drug trafficking workers
Fake drink manufacturers
And guess what. All of them want their Grand Patron, Eze Peter Obi as president.
My brother vote for your own. Do not let yam legged women install baby factories in every street in your homeland, while their leader brags he is richer than Joe Biden.

I like you. You don't have sense. You want someone else to start listing your people's own, abi?
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by ArinzeAnthony03: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2022
And who are those buying the babies?

1 Like

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Goalnaldo(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Funny enough, the ogwu girl might not be from South East. The name bear semblance to my people here in SS but potato must potate.
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by ope33: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Eastern people.....nawa o
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by shortIGBOman: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Baby factory workers
Drug trafficking workers
Fake drink manufacturers
And guess what. All of them want their Grand Patron, Eze Peter Obi as president.
My brother vote for your own. Do not let yam legged women install baby factories in every street in your homeland, while their leader brags he is richer than Joe Biden.

Guy calm down. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. We no go allow them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Neddstark: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I like you. You don't have sense. You want someone else to start listing your people's own, abi?

If you list my people's own, you would be surprised that the developers do more of the atrributed crimes than us. By the way, how was sit at home yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by omenka(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Seems my brothers from the West are sick and tired of the attitude, especially the hate and insults they get from their compatriots across the River. Look at the insults flying on this thread.

Normally, Yoruba people aren't known for such behaviour, so it wouldn't be out of place to think of this as retaliatory.

It was the same attitude that made me become intolerant of them. I never had any beef with them until after jonsthan lost the election. They turned their weapons of unbridled hate against me as though I'm one of the causes of the mess they've been through in life.

Until we come to a round table and accept responsibility for our contribution to the mess nairaland and indeed Nigeria has become, I see no end in site to the vitriol and hate around here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by thaoriginator: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2022
omenka:
Seems my brothers from the West are sick and tired of the attitude, especially the hate and insults they get from their compatriots across the River. Look at the insults flying on this thread.

Normally, Yoruba people aren't known for such behaviour, so it wouldn't be out of place to think of this as retaliatory.

It was the same attitude that made me become intolerant of them. I never had any beef with them until after jonsthan lost the election. They turned their weapons of unbridled hate against me as though I'm one of the causes of the mess they've been through in life.

Until we come to a round table and accept responsibility for our contribution to the mess nairaland and indeed Nigeria has become, I see no end in site to the vitriol and hate around here.
trash and stale
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Princessogaraya(f): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2022
I think those hungry urchin said that it is only in igbo land they sell babies
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Makowonda: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm!Christiana D'ivoire.The name alone can cause commotion and kata-kata,garnished with a little bit of pandemonium.
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by nkemoma(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2022
jagorinho:

Na your flat headed females in charge, bunch of savages, you need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs you, you are the real unity beggers, One Nigeria is just shielding your lots from annihilating yourselves in that landlocked enclave.

Cry more boy!!! Cry... We are unity beggars.. U are Fulani beggars..

Never seen where a man created free begs to be a slave.
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Mitsurugi(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:

If you list my people's own, you would be surprised that the developers do more of the atrributed crimes than us. By the way, how was sit at home yesterday?

I enjoyed it. I work for myself and have been staying at home on Mondays for years now unless I have to see a client. It's........ exhilarating watching people scurry to work on Monday mornings.

1 Like

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by christistruth01: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2022
How can the Sold Children be recovered?

Nigeria needs a ministry of Child Protection with it's own Security Agents

Child Abuse on Nigeria has gone too far
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Baby factory workers
Drug trafficking workers
Fake drink manufacturers

I have seen the news before now bro
One youruba one igbo

Hope u re satisfied now
I for call you idiot but make I keep quiet
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by GloriousGbola: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2022
A literal these aren't the droids you're looking for moment
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by jagorinho: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2022
nkemoma:

Cry more boy!!! Cry... We are unity beggars.. U are Fulani beggars..

Never seen where a man created free begs to be a slave.
You are a slave and unity begger, you have no significance to this union, nothing!!! You are described as 5% , a dot in a circle...you are negligible. You are who you are, eternal slave.

1 Like

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by christistruth01: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I have seen the news before now bro
One youruba one igbo

Hope u re satisfied now
I for call you idiot but make I keep quiet

Iyama and Ogwu

Both are not SW names

But why are they exporting abominable Crimes outside their own Region

It is evil

How would they have liked it if their mother took them to the market for sale ?

2 Likes

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Obamaofusa: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Baby factory workers
Drug trafficking workers
Fake drink manufacturers
Findings have shown that those baby factory babies are sold and alsos used for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
So many men are fathering children that are not their and they don't know grin
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by iamrealdeji(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why do Igbos like this business?
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Karufi: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
IGBO Amaka!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by iamrealdeji(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
So many men are fathering children that are not their and they don't know grin
You want to break homes
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
iamrealdeji:
You want to break homes

Okay let me whisper it.

My brother It is the truth. I know a friend who got her child this way... Make I no tlak pass that one

They conive with doctors who inject them they start showing pregnancy signs at home while waiting for the baby they paid for to be born..

They have doctors they work with. That day the husband will be told to wait outside she will enter screaming as if she is in labour but na the pikin them go just give am .

I don't know why no one has opened a thread on this
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by zaki2: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
This very thread has made FP twice under different headlines. I said it, expect more anti Igbo threads intensively as the days roll by.
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by kolarov93(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What more proof do you need apart from the daily crime reports.

Also check the ibo people around your neighborhood, there lies your answer.

God will have mercy on you.
I get igbo friends and they are wonderful people.
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
illuminutty:
Buhari and Tinubu's APC have finished this country.

That's why your people have decided to network their baby factory to other states while still maintain the Headquarters at Anambra?
Re: Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State by tnerro1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
These people and anything to make money, they should not just disturb we south south with this their brifa whatever oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.