Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,172 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu (33127 Views)

This Is Not A Protest - Orji Uzor Kalu / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:

That is the problem sir. Always trying to generalize everything, no Nigerian abroad anywhere met with OBi, they are all desperate igbos blind by hate, envy wanting to rule Nigeria by force.

Listen sir, am not saying it's not igbo turn. But the way igbos are turning this into. Like by fire by force, all or nothing.. Just look at the religious tension , the tribal hate all over country. Who started it?? The igbos.

We have never had a politics of hate, insults, abuse and tribal/religious tension like this before. Do you know why? Because the igbos the igbos are non-influencial political and the best strategy they could use presently to capture the mind of nigerians and gather votes is inducing hate and turning religion against eachother. Just take a look at peter obi, going for churches to churches inciting the christians against the muslims.

Think sir. Think. You can never play that emotional pity deceptive card on me. Never.

I don't think so bro. Anyways,what's ur take on Remi's inflammatory comments on Igbos over the weekend
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Take caution son
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter

Bowing down for a Notorious Drug Baron that is older than you is not the Key to go far in Life.

If that is the path you have chosen to follow then I want you to know that you will bow and
lick the ass of the notorious drug baron for a very long time and still end up miserable..

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by JAGS001(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Person wey God don bless no man can curse
Bat2023

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by lhordspy: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
toneroforever:

I don't think so bro. Anyways,what's ur take on Remi's inflammatory comments on Igbos over the weekend

Sorry sir, are you married?? I dont think so. You wouldnt ask me something like that if you are truly married.

How would your wife feels about your neighbour insulting you?? she wouldnt even let her own sibling insults you no matter whatCalling you all sort of unprintable names. Will she start and applaud them, giving them a kiss on the fore head??

You know the problem? I think the igbos, not the politician but the general igbos, are new to this politics of a thing. Maybe its cause of you guys low politicial influence or engagement... You yeebos play politics in a filthy, insulting ways that is very irritating.
Politics is a dirty game, but you igbos are filthy.i have never experience this type of politics of hate before, not even 1999, not 2007, not 2015, not 2019... This is something different, filthy, and very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Sorry sir, are you married?? I dont think so. You wouldnt ask me something like that if you are truly married.

How would your wife feels about your neighbour insulting you?? she wouldnt even let her own sibling insults you no matter whatCalling you all sort of unprintable names. Will she start and applaud them, giving them a kiss on the fore head??

You know the problem? I think the igbos, not the politician but the general igbos, are new to this politics of a thing. Maybe its cause of you guys low politicial influence or engagement... You yeebos play politics in a filthy, insulting ways that is very irritating.
Politics is a dirty game, but you igbos are filthy.i have never experience this type of politics of hate before, not even 1999, not 2007, not 2015, not 2019... This is something different, filthy, and very bad.

Felt we were having an honest political conversation which might occasionally cross the line in our bid to communicate our thoughts. U surprised me when it seemed u could handle the heat but I should have known u were not built to take a quarter of what u dish out to others.

Just like other Nigerians across various tribes (Yorubas inclusive) , I do not want BAT & we r ready to send him & his party out of Aso Rock because of their woeful performance.
Obi represents hope for a new Nigeria & ur hate on Igbos because of the unconditional love and acceptance he receives from many people can only hurt u more.
It's ur choice though & I don't give a shit about it. Next time check where ur mates belong and don't come around here throwing tantrums.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
beardedboy:

Sellout because he's in APC and not supporting Obi?
Tell me you're a political bigot without saying you're a political bigot.

So I am now Obidient because I called out a House Nigga for who he is ?

FYI.... I am not Igbo and I am not Obidient.

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate.

I know the problem with your kind ?

Deep rooted hatred for anything or anyone that does not support your party or candidate

So when faced with the obvious Truth, there is bound to be a negative defensive reaction from your kind.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Take caution son

Shut up..... Small boy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by lhordspy: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
toneroforever:

Felt we were having an honest political conversation which might occasionally cross the line in our bid to communicate our thoughts. U surprised me when it seemed u could handle the heat but I should have known u were not built to take a quarter of what u dish out to others.

Just like other Nigerians across various tribes (Yorubas inclusive) , I do not want BAT & we r ready to send him & his party out of Aso Rock because of their woeful performance.
Obi represents hope for a new Nigeria & ur hate on Igbos because of the unconditional love and acceptance he receives from many people can only hurt u more.
It's ur choice though & I don't give a shit about it. Next time check where ur mates belong and don't come around here throwing tantrums.

We are discussing, isnt it? Why the harsh words.? You are pained already. You see what i said about the politics of hate you people are known for. Common innocent discussion we are having, where we are both honestly saying what we think. You decides to turn it into an insult-galore. Typical igbo person altitude.

Well sir, i wouldn't keep typing to you if you have decide to be rude with your words.

Have a nice day.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:

We are discussing, isnt it? Why the harsh words.? You are pained already. You see what i said about the politics of hate you people are known for. Common innocent discussion we are having, where we are both honestly saying what we think. You decides to turn it into an insult-galore. Typical igbo person altitude.

Well sir, i wouldn't keep typing to you if you have decide to be rude with your words.

Have a nice day.

Lol...Sorry if I offended u. U said similar stuff but I didn't mind. Well,it's Ok. Let's try & stay on point & respect each other boundaries in our conversation. All the best bro.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 3:31am On Sep 07, 2022
olas24u:

In fiscal federal state ,you control your resources and keep it.That is what we want,so Lagos money or southwest money is not your business.

It still doesn't answer the question. Why are you interested in having thieves as your public office holders?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a known Political Slave...

Not Surprised.
Are you saying that your PO won't want the support of those likes?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2022
atobs4real:

Are you saying that your PO won't want the support of those likes?

The height of Stupidity is when you believe that anyone that does not support your useless party or candidate is Obidient.

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate....

Power must and would remain in the North until further notice.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by olas24u(f): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It still doesn't answer the question. Why are you interested in having thieves as your public office holders?

To you the leaders of my region are thieves ,to me the leaders of region are not thieves .The put something in the ground and we see it.Yours steal everything .
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2022
olas24u:

To you the leaders of my region are thieves ,to me the leaders of region are not thieves .The put something in the ground and we see it.Yours steal everything .

Which further begs the question...Why are you interested in having thieves as your public office holders?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu by obyno82: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
pquaver:

Ur brain no tell you say Atiku is obi's leader hence he knelt to greet him.. Zombiedient always lacking critical thinking and common sense

You don't have sense honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.