Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today (2849 Views)

See Love, See Joy As Peter Obi Storm Edo For Olumide Apata Rally. Edo Loves Obi, / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Nzendu: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta with 1million youths today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs8Iq9J8Xpw please subscribe � https://youtube.com/channel/UCTGM1JQOvPS5p9GUbNIL42Q

5 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
So great
Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Nzendu: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nzendu:
Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta with 1million youths today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs8Iq9J8Xpw
may God almighty strength you all

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by AdamuKD: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Babaken(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nzendu:
may God almighty strength you all
amen,
I pray this spirit of oneness will continue even after the election.
Let's live and tolerate one another at least that can pave way for peace and development.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Tochi3(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku in big trouble.... grin grin

Nigerians are wiser

14 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Ogadijan: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
wow,
see multitude
God is great

2 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Dynasty102: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Agbado urchins will so be in shock and disbelief that they will start asking silly questions like where in Abeokuta is this..? That's how they'll still be in shock when obi is declared the winner come 2023!

Meanwhile Structures springing up in the right places by itself..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by kk2027: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Our corrupt leaders have divided us for so long, worse still nothing to show for it

Obidatti uniting Nigerians again, east west north and south

Nigeria shall be great again

23 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by floret23(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
MuhamMad (Moh247), where are thou? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Babaken(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dynasty102:
Agbado urchins will so be in shock and disbelief that will start asking where in Abeokuta is this..? That's how they'll still be in shock when obi is declared the winner come 2023!

Peter Obi don't need empty building as structure the youth are the structure.

13 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by big7: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sweet melody to my ears..

4 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Tradernaija1: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sincerely only tjis obidient movement can truly unite nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Osariemen12: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
More effort ladies and gentle men. For Benin here, we carry Obi for head like hair.

8 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Chimaraymond455: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hahahah I Pledge to Nigeria My Country,
to be OBIdient, loyal and Yusuful,
To vote-out ATIKU, KWANKWASO, and TINUBU, with my PVC,
To be Gentle and Loyal on Election Day,
To Vote PETER OBI with All My Strength, To say NO to Vote buying and protect my vote, And Uphold No Violence & Trouble, So Help Me God. Amen....

We move for a better Nigeria.

Let's go there ✌��

11 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Godsbaby1(f): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
Osariemen12:
More effort ladies and gentle men. For Benin here, we carry Obi for head like hair.
My dear I know Benin people are the first OBI-DIENT people in Nigeria
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Kingspin(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
There is nothing more than genuine support, a voluntary effort to liberate a country, no cash or position endorsement.

This 2023 election is between rich politicians and the masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by saxywale2: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Million everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by SaiOba: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247 Mo Salah
Where art thou.. OBIdients still building up bridges o connecting Nigerian Youths that will retire those Animals swallowing money that you are supporting..

2 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by SaiOba: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
To all the great Nigerian youths of this beautiful country.. please be strong, The oga kpatakpata of the campaign is about to kick off in the coming days. we will NEVER again allow this selfish politicians to divide us. It is time to show them that we ain't Lazy like they tagged us. We are strong and hardworking and our Labour will NEVER be in vain.
Kudos guys ..One Luv

4 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Igbodicool(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Run Obi, Run!

You have God's mandate!

2 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by SaiOba: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
I love this .. thanks baba mi.. one luv

Chimaraymond455:
To Vote PETER OBI with All My Strength, To say NO to Vote buying and protect my vote, And Uphold No Violence & Trouble, So Help Me God. Amen....

Let's go there ✌��

3 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Hyperchi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
We will together retire does old thief's

4 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Allison012: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Op u are wicked. do u want some people(agbadorians) to die from HBP.

agbado republicans what do u guys have to say??

2 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Allison012: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dynasty102:
Agbado urchins will so be in shock and disbelief that they will start asking silly questions like where in Abeokuta is this..? That's how they'll still be in shock when obi is declared the winner come 2023!

one of the most funniest thing is, they will say it is chukwudi, nnamdi and co that they are seeing in the rally.

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Affable0709(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
They'll not believe what will happen 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Allison012: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

Let's go there ✌��
Abeg uphold vawulence o.
Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
floret23:
MuhamMad (Moh247), where are thou? grin
Na Helinues be alternate na

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is massive

We warned the Tinubu urchins that they will be so disgraced and Lagos and the entire south west will be liberated from Tinubu the ever greedy corrupt thief but they thought we are playing

Una go hear word

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Allison012: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
etrouble BATified Rozross

Abeg make una no commit suicide. We still love u guys.

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by Dynasty102: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Allison012:
one of the most funniest thing is, they will say it is chukwudi, nnamdi and co that they are seeing in the rally.
Living in denial is their trademark...

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today by ahaika23: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Massive!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#japa- FG, Senate To Ban Foreign Exams / See Why Abike Dabiri Convened Student By State Of Origin Nairaland / Nigerian Kidnappers Relocate To Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.