Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win (1324 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / “we Defeated IBB And Abacha, We Won’t Allow Another Dictator” — Femi Falana / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KnowAll(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
If d north are dumping Tinubu it is better for d SW vote Obi than to allow another 8 years of Fulani rule.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by etrouble: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
KnowAll:
If d north are dumping Tinubu it is better for d SW vote Obi than to allow another 8 years of Fulani rule.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by PeterObi4LP: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well said. But hate and tribalism won't allow us

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by pacesetting: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Three regions have not produced the president since this political dispensation: SE, NE, and NC. Two of those regions are major contenders. One of them should win.

It's not about language, but about region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by Mrshocker(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
It’s better for Peter obi and the whole south east to vote for who go win not who Dey make noise with lies.
Because I no won hear marginalization from Igbos if Jagaban don win next year. #wewillteachthempolitics

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by tiger28: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
You MEAN the SAME Southeast that were ATIKULATING for Fulani Atiku "Just" few years ago??

Dis una "New" FORMAT dey make me laugh in Swahili.

I keep saying this..........."Ibos are tooooo PRIMITIVE for ANY Democracy" !!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
I will vote for LP if Peter Pandora Criminal Obi steps down for Tony Elumelu. Otherwise Bola Ahmed Jagaban Tinubu gets my votes 100%

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by onumadu: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peter Obi can deliver 90% of Igbo votes. Can Tinubu deliver even 60% of Yoruba votes?

Assuming that both Obi and Tinubu are Yoruba, who do you think Yoruba would vote for?

If Tinubu were Igbo, the Igbos would see him as they see Orji Kalu. Can Igbos vote for Orji Kalu? Do you know how many times Orji Kalu has run for presidency? Go and check how many votes he got outside his immediate senatorial zone.

The OP has a solid point because Peter Obi has more solid followers all over Nigeria than Tinubu can ever have. FACT!
Tribalism cannot change facts.

After practicing tribalism in the social media, you still have to survive economically in Nigeria.

When you are alone inside that polling booth, your very survival will trump any tribal sentiments! cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by rusher14: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Una eye don dey clear abi?

Can Peter Obi win a LGA (not even State) in the North or West ?" If you answer YES, then you are hopeless in life, no be curse.

Be like say the above statement don dey reconfigure your oblongata.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by duro4chang(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
South westerners know who to vote for. Do not worry about s/w worry about your people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by tiger28: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2022
onumadu:
Peter Obi can deliver 90% of Igbo votes. Can Tinubu deliver even 60% of Yoruba votes?

Assuming that both Obi and Tinubu are Yoruba, who do you think Yoruba would vote for?

If Tinubu were Igbo, the Igbos would see him as they see Orji Kalu. Can Igbos vote for Orji Kalu? Do you know how many times Orji Kalu has run for presidency? Go and check how many votes he got outside his immediate senatorial zone.

The OP has a solid point because Peter Obi has more solid followers all over Nigeria than Tinubu can ever have. FACT!
Tribalism cannot change facts.

After practicing tribalism in the social media, you still have to survive economically in Nigeria.

When you are alone inside that polling booth, your very survival will trump any tribal sentiments! cheesy

Tinubu MUSTN'T deliver 90% of Yoruba votes. You know why

Yorubas are very Democratic UNLIKE the ibos that Threaten their FELLOW Ibos of Death IF they vote for anybody else.

Yorubas use their heads, they don't put all their eggs in ONE basket unlike the Ibos. Yorubas have almost EQUAL numbers in PDP and APC so they will ALWAYS be safe in any election.

Do the ibos UNDERSTAND the implications of ALL their Threats and abuses AFTER the elections?

It will be BRUTAL REPRISAL on the ibos......Mark my word!!!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KanwuliaExtra: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2022
If Tinubu did not do the selfish, APC-“EMIKOKAN” treaty with Buhari, his “shady” past would have been overlooked. And yes, it would have been a better option than the Northern Agenda.

But, just as Tinubu betrayed the SS and SE by supporting Buhari the DIVINE DUNCE with APC. . . . Time to return the favor.

OBI is from the South and SE. Instead of Tinubu, let OBI WIN!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2022
KnowAll:

That's a bitter pill some Tinubu supporters will find very hard to swallow. They would sooner support another Fulani to take over from Buhari than to allow a Igbo emerge president in 2023. You don't know the people you're dealing with!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KanwuliaExtra: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2022
KnowAll:

They will do another “EMILOKAN” instead.
Blessed are the game-changing youth!
Only the youth can save Nigeria.
Time to prove to Buhari that he is the “LAZY GERIATRIC”!

Every body eye don clear. No more “follow-foliow-ing” blindly.

1 Like

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by BentizilL: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2022
You don't need all this, February is almost here...
Let us meet at the polling booth...

Meanwhile, hunger and poverty know no ethnic..
Vote competence
Don't be a tribal bigot
Vote BAT kiss

4 Likes

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by Obidient4life3: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
You are the mentally unstable person here.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by newbornmacho(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

1 Share

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by Kyase(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

I foresee mass suicide in 2023 after the election from a section this country grin
They only thing that will prevent that is if Atiku wins, because they will be more comfortable with an Atiku president than Tinubu’s president

Fergie001 things are Favoring Tinubu in the north rn
Tinubu campaign blueprint for the north will work for him
I tried it on two northerners and it work instantly

I’m yet to see what Atiku wants to do for his campaign

Tinubu campaign will be hurt for opposition

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KnowAll(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Kyase:

I foresee mass suicide in 2023 after the election from a section this country grin
They only thing that will prevent that is if Atiku wins, because they will be more comfortable with an Atiku president than Tinubu’s president

Fergie001 things are Favoring Tinubu in the north rn
Tinubu campaign blueprint for the north will work for him
I tried it on two northerners and it work instantly

I’m yet to see what Atiku wants to do for his campaign

Tinubu campaign will be hurt for opposition

Thanks

1 Like

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KnowAll(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
I think Tinubu should step down for Obi. We need a much younger President.
Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by Kagd10: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
pacesetting:
Three regions have not produced the president since this political dispensation: SE, NE, and NC. Two of those regions are major contenders. One of them should win.

It's not about language, but about region.

All of them have. Count from 1960 and see.

At the stage we are, what we need is competent head and only Tinubu has proven such!

1 Like

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
KnowAll:

You guys have told us severally that if SE can’t get it, it should remain in the north. So, what has changed?

See, Peter Obi is not going to win in 2023 or 2027. The only southerner with a realistic chance of winning in 2023 is Tinubu. We either support him collectively and return the presidency to the south or jointly suffer the consequences of power remaining in the north.

For us in the south west, Tinubu is our choice 100%. We swim or die with him. Hopefully, common sense will prevail and Peter Obi will step down for his more competent, innovative and nationalistic elder brother from the south.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by trantayo: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yorubas have never disappoint Tinubu before and this time around, all Yorubas all over Nigeria will surely vote for him because he has capacity to deliver dividend of democracy for all Nigerians. Please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the president of Nigeria for the unity and progress of Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by iSense247: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
etrouble:

I need to see etrouble medical certificate of mental fitness because he doesn't sound mentally stable
Which zone will give Tinubu block votes? Majority of south west christians will never vote muslim-terrorist ticket. Muslim votes are divided into four - Obi, Atiku, Tinubu and others. Tinubu ti lu'le.
Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by Spandau: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:

You guys have told us severally that if SE can’t get it, it should remain in the north. So, what has changed?

See, Peter Obi is not going to win in 2023 or 2027. The only southerner with a realistic chance of winning in 2023 is Tinubu. We either support him collectively and return the presidency to the south or jointly suffer the consequences of power remaining in the north.

For us in the south west, Tinubu is our choice 100%. We swim or die with him. Hopefully, common sense will prevail and Peter Obi will step down for his more competent, innovative and nationalistic elder brother from the south.

No! You, Kadoso Mutairu, will swim and DIE with him.
Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by BATified2023: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
KnowAll:
I will prefer a Sudanese to b president than an Igbo who hates me n never hide it
Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KnowAll(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
BATified2023:
I will prefer a Sudanese to b president than an Igbo who hates me n never hide it

Igbo’s May hate u, but Obi that I know & millions of Nigeria knows does not hate u. We are not voting Igbo’s we are voting Obi a Nigerian & a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by BATified2023: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
KnowAll:
y not tinubu n obi step down for 38 year old accord presidential aspirant if truly u mean your statement
Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by BATified2023: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
KnowAll:

Igbo’s May hate u, but Obi that I know & millions of Nigeria knows does not hate u. We are not voting Igbo’s we are voting Obi a Nigerian & a Christian.
get ready to shout Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KnowAll(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
BATified2023:
get ready to shout Biafra or death

Forget Biafra, in fact Biafra becomes a dead project once Obi becomes president.
Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by KnowAll(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
BATified2023:
y not tinubu n obi step down for 38 year old accord presidential aspirant if truly u mean your statement

Accord party has not got d momentum. Obi has d momentum so is a horse to back.
Re: It Is Better For SW To Vote Obi Than To Allow Another Fulani To Win by BATified2023: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
KnowAll:

Accord party has not got d momentum. Obi has d momentum so is a horse to back.
which momentum are u talking about?

Are d people no longer d structure n d momentum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) / 2023 Presidential Elections: Alimosho Local Government, Lagos State Opinion Poll / If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.