Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) (24055 Views)

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 / 24-year-old Ajoke Tony Lawal Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Universe, Gets New Car / Tiana Ivy Emerges Queen Of Face Of Democracy Pageant 021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Dandast: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Englishisamust: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Zege7716:
This one wey her open teeth be like place wey plane dey take off.

Na mad people full nairaland

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by FuckDModz: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2022
grin

Cumbags

1 Like

Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by neonly: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Hiw knows how many p ricks Don scatter der holes
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Universities are on strike una dey do yeye queen if wetin we no no. Joke
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2022
If these women are beauty queens then I myself am a beauty king
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Lungdick: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Dem dickmatise am abi dem no dickmatise am?
Na wetin concern me be that. cheesy grin
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Eleyigidgan: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Felixalex:
Nawa o

Abeg that one wey wear red gown na man before?? Asin

transgender??

lol for a minute I had to go back and check and confirmed you're ready right grin
asides from being facially ugly, her body structure too na man grin

1 Like

Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by ogbonti: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2022
nigeria politicians food don arrive

to warm their beds in their Dubai hotel rooms

or their Turkey Hotel rooms and later

she sneaks in Nollywood and acts 3 yeye roles

just to be called an actress and have a job

and buys 4Matix Benz and builds a duplex

small girl big god

1 Like

Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Beauty with brains. Igede to the world
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by neztar: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Englishisamust:
God give me a God fearing, innocent, intelligent, virgin, religious, romantic, lively, caring and rich woman. God I beg u, I know you can do it for me
where you wan see virgin? Foolish prayer

1 Like

Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
All these ekuke peagantry sef is soo irritating
I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by SamOchuko: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2022
AlexReports:

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/09/uniben-undergraduate-emerges-queen-of.html

OP Who b that guy way you upload he pics? Na him b runner up?
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by neztar: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
Is not to win contest angry sad
Does she know how to cook cool
I know her body counts is more than 30 because she has to bribe her way in sad angry
Her coochie should be as same width as Mediterranean Sea grin cheesy
Na this one person go marry last last after begin cry on wedding day when eye clear shocked undecided undecided
This opposite gender self sad
she's a virgin. I know her personally
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by neztar: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Starz825:
Wetin ASUU strike go cause ehn grin However, that banny from the north Is so cute
you fùck cute girls?
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2022
The manchi wey siddon for the fourth pciture na wetin be hin work abeg?
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by BigBootyXXX: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2022
neztar:
you fùck cute girls?
I don't do ugly girls, no matter how cheap she is....she must be cute , in case oo my brother in case cheesy
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Wey we know say 1st 2nd 3rd shall be molested by sponsors..

For naija.....

gettat
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2022
So good.
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Pells: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
neztar:
she's a virgin. I know her personally
Are you are coochie protector? You can't simply trust girls
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Englishisamust:
God give me a God fearing, innocent, intelligent, virgin, religious, romantic, lively, caring and rich woman. God I beg u, I know you can do it for me
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Englishisamust:
grin
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2022
ogbonti:
nigeria politicians food don arrive

to warm their beds in their Dubai hotel rooms

or their Turkey Hotel rooms and later

she sneaks in Nollywood and acts 3 yeye roles

just to be called an actress and have a job

and buys 4Matix Benz and builds a duplex

small girl big god
jealousy
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by uyimove19(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Alex report
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Shugar27(f): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
You need to create her yourself
Englishisamust:
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by ogbonti: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
jealousy

ya pah pa

1 Like

Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by Wwwq: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Jofad Michaels Emerges Queen Of Nigeria Institutions (Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
Is not to win contest angry sad
Does she know how to cook cool
I know her body counts is more than 30 because she has to bribe her way in sad angry
Her coochie should be as same width as Mediterranean Sea grin cheesy
Na this one person go marry last last after begin cry on wedding day when eye clear shocked undecided undecided
This opposite gender self sad
..... Odeh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Stunning Blonde New Look For 'its Ova' Video / Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.