Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,758 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? (2230 Views)

Poll: Should there be a Pets/Animals section?

Yes: 60% (25 votes)
No: 39% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

When Pets Turns Thieves.. / What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by odumchi: 2:20am On Aug 10, 2011
NL is a good site and is very helpful in some ways but aren't we missing a pets/animals section? A section in which you can ask questions about animals, discuss them and render help. I think this is a necessity.

This is a petition so Please vote and or show your support so that we can persuade Seun.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Jakumo(m): 6:01am On Aug 10, 2011
The politics section of this forum IS the pets and wild animals section, complete with rabid tribalist monkeys, predatory hate-mongering hyenas, timid,conflict-avoiding antelope, poisonous pen-wielding snakes, sex-starved dogs and sundry other wild-life. Enjoy the safari.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by OAM4J: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2011
Jakumo:

The politics section of this forum IS the pets and wild animals section, complete with rabid tribalist monkeys, predatory hate-mongering hyenas, timid,conflict-avoiding antelope, poisonous pen-wielding snakes, sex-starved dogs and sundry other wild-life.   Enjoy the safari.

lool  grin grin very funny! You are not serious Jakumo, na the most serious/important section of Nairaland you dey yab like that  grin

Moving thread to Nairaland section.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by odumchi: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2011
This is serious. Hundreds of NLs own animals/pets and it would be very helpful if such a section existed.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by blank(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2011
This is what happens when people start asking for science section, gbogbo ero.
Ahead, Ahead, I support u. Animal section please.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Emmyk(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
Jakumo:

The politics section of this forum IS the pets and wild animals section, complete with rabid tribalist monkeys, predatory hate-mongering hyenas, timid,conflict-avoiding antelope, poisonous pen-wielding snakes, sex-starved dogs and sundry other wild-life. Enjoy the safari.
Hahahahahahahaha. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
Science section, pet section. Interesting.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by blank(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
Please Seun, now that i have caught u. I want a section for only me. Will soon open a thread to that effect. Wanted to give u advance notice.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by odumchi: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2011
Seun:

Science section, pet section. Interesting.

Seun think about it. It will bring more traffic to the site, and people will be able to sell and discuss about their animals and etc.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
What of Charity section?

Nonsense & Ingredients tongue
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Seun(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
In my area, very few people have pets.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by odumchi: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
Seun I've seen threads of people selling animals, asking for information and etc. It would make a great addition to NL
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Princek12(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
Seun:

In my area, very few people have pets.

Seun, pls the Nigeria v. England U-20 World Cup match is about to begin. In case you forgot, the thread is not yet on front page. Abeg, for the sake of soccer fans, pls put it on front page kia kia were were.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by odumchi: 2:27am On Aug 11, 2011
Is that why you had to disturb this thread?
Couldn't you atleast contribute to the effort angry
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Princek12(m): 2:43am On Aug 11, 2011
odumchi:

Is that why you had to disturb this thread?
Couldn't you atleast contribute to the effort  angry

close your mouth. na your father get the website?  the person wey get the website sef no complain. which ones be your own?
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by odumchi: 3:19am On Aug 11, 2011
Princek12:

close your mouth. na your father get the website?  the person wey get the website sef no complain. which ones be your own?

This is derailment, you could've easily contacted Seun on another thread or by email.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by marychyyy: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2011
Hello,

I love that pet forum cos i have a lovely one at home and could need some advice and lively talk concerning pet.

Thanks for ur concern[/i]
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by amblors(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2011
Pet/Animals? Ok.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2011
GOOD! cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by xtremeidea(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2011
[size=67pt]NO[/size]
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by dustydee: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2011
Jakumo:

grin grin grin did you say beaf?
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by MMM2(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2011
NO angry

FOR WHAT

WE NEED ALCOHOL / DRUGS SECTION. undecided
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by blank(f): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2011
When Nland started, it had a section for pets. Maybe u should ask why Seun removed it as well as a section called housework. [size=5pt](cos it was redundant and a waste of space).[/size]
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Dharmie4krist(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2011
Yes! Dz suggestn s dam good. Well I thnk dz wl educates nairalanders in pet control, feedn, maintainn good health of ur pets,  Again a source of revenue and self employd job opportunity if encouragd. Don't just vote yes or no reason and share ur opinion(s). Let's gve room 4 vet. Medicine
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by apoti(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yes we need a pets section, I'd nominate GEJ as moderator  undecided
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by baslone: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yes! A lot of people around here need to be in the zoo! We need the pet section!
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yeeeee!! grin grin grin see me see akata and oyibo people for nairaland ooooo! Which one come be pet again? People never chop food belle-full, so na to get pet to shorten their ration.

Abeg this is nairaland and not akataland or oyiboland. Gerrit?
And in my opinion, this is the stupidest talk to ever come out from naioraland.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by donsteady(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
yes, we need pet/animal section please
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by donsteady(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
Life is boring with out pet, i love dogs

Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by odumchi: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
People tend to ignore the benefits if good information. Through this section, information on various animals will be available and shared, and people will know how to maintain and feed their pets.
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Woke4all(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
[size=67pt]Yes.

I remembered when my Dog was sick and the vet doctor couldn't help NL Helped. [/size]
Re: Nairaland To Have A Pets/Animals Section? by Roland17(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2011
Sometimes some posts on NL make me wonder if they written by pets,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chow Chow, Chocolate Labrador, Great Dane, Maltese / PHOTOS. Funny Animals Pictures To Enlightened Your Mood / 'Peace' For Sale for 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.