Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,980 members, 7,942,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Can’t Kill Myself: “cardi B Giving Chioma B Vibes”- Reactions As Cardi B Sings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Kill Myself: “cardi B Giving Chioma B Vibes”- Reactions As Cardi B Sings (422 Views)

Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) / Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Kill Myself: “cardi B Giving Chioma B Vibes”- Reactions As Cardi B Sings by Gistlobby: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2022
I Can’t Kill Myself: “Cardi B Giving Chioma B Vibes”- Reactions as Cardi B Sings Timaya’s Song Like an Igbo Girl In Viral Video
American rapper Cardi B is known for her love for Nigeria and has shown it on a number of occasions in the past

Nigerian music is fast gaining ground on the international scene, with many international artists now willing to jump on such songs at any opportunity.

A video that has since gone viral showed American rapper Cardi B, also known as Chioma B in Nigeria, vibing to Timaya’s hit song dubbed ‘I Can’t Kill My Self’ released in 2019.

The moment of pride for many nationals who watched the video was how Cardi B sang the song like a typical Nigerian as she enjoyed her meal.

_oba10: “Loool Cardi b is really Nigerian cos this is what a normal Nigerian do when eating food they like.”

_officialiceman “And she use Nigerian accent ooo.”

zeenee_official: “She don sing am again she too like this song when she been come show for Nigeria na dis song she sing till she go.”

malcomx_101: “Cardi B is giving a Chioma vibe .”

uc_patrick: “You sure say Cardi B no be Igbo woman ..”

marachukwu5: “Cardi just have to love her mennn❤️❤️.”

2iceastall: “Since when she left naija, she never remain the same naija blood dey there.”

Watch Video here:
https://www.247newsupdates.com.ng/2022/09/i-cant-kill-myself-cardi-b-giving.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney Joins Banky W Record Label, EME To Continue His Career As A Musician / Coolio, Iconic 90s Rapper, Dead At 59 / Pastor David Ibiyeomie At 60 - Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.