Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,108 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Day I Will Never Forget. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Day I Will Never Forget. (576 Views)

The Day I Will Never Forget In A Hurry / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / The Day I Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Day I Will Never Forget. by AdetoyeAyomikun: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2022
A day I will not forget ���

I was going to Lagos lekki with the intention of visiting my brother that has left us for some years��
I started my journey from our village past 5 in the morning
I entered a bus.
And we were going we were going our going when we were told that the tire has burst I was like how will tire burst without us in the bus knowing which kin thing bi that.

I kept quite ��
Every body kept quite no body challenged the driver...Why did I enter bus with novice like me oo��.
They told us to drop all our bags,me like smart boy I have thrown one of the bag I carried to the bush I don they suspect something.
I am sure everyone on that bus no get sense ��.except the driver and the 2nigga that hijack our bag with Cutlass...
It's only cloth dey collected from me my phone and money was intact��
We started walking oo they were now complaining yeye people.
I tried calling my brother his number is not going true.
Omo I got to one shop after trekking for hours I saw one broda.
I wanted to buy drinks I explained my story he pitied me I did not even pay..I asked him I want to urinate he directed me.
omo I urinated
I started looking for broda I no see am my bag I no see am.I asked the people in the shop dey said they did not see anyone oo.is this playing ��.someone that bought mineral for me u no see am omo dey chase me away ni Sha I almost cried ooo.before I see one uncle that asked me why am moody he said.I explained everything he said am lucky oo that he is going to his house too in lekki.
I was happy but I start to think again oo�..what if this one want to collect the phone with me but when I saw his car I relaxed.

Part 2.
Comment and react for part 2 if you find this interesting cool

#adetoyespeak
Adetoye Ayomikun
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget. by sukkot: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2022
sylve11 yeah am here bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do you think this is Why Adam Sinned? / Attracted To Married Men / Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.