Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel (52195 Views)

Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel. / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by baralatie(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:
It's Brighton boss, Graham Potter in pole position to Chelsea!
Ehn
Decision is still not made
Brighton's Graham Potter, former Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino and ex-Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane are top of Chelsea's shortlist to replace Tuchel, sources have told ESPN.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ii hope Chelsea will not sack to d extend no one will take d job of a coach... na wa.. this is early nah.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Broveens42(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Confirmed! Todd Boehly’s interest in signing Cristiano Ronaldo provided an early difference of opinion, with Boehly reluctant to simply take 'no' for an answer from Thomas Tuchel, who seemed exasperated at having to explain his reasons for not wanting him.

[via @Matt_Law_DT]
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Kinzo0917(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Waiting for Leicester city FC management to follow suit swiftly
. Leceister can't sack brenda rogers except they want to part away with 10m pounds. A club who could not make any signings can't do that at this moment

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
I just dey laugh this new Chelsea owner. You just bought new club begin send the board away. Na only you one be director,be owner,be scout,be transfer negotiator,be chairman and now you wan appoint Graham Potter to replace Thomas Tuchel? English media don confuse this man,believe it or not.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by jimmyvic(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Moral lesson: Even if you be party rice, you no fit satisfy everybody...Farewell Tuchel
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Trilz(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Broveens42:

All na arrangee.. I don't trust this Europeans..
Right from the unnecessary theatrics of tuchel in Spurs game.. I knew it was all planned out.
Tuchel will be settled handsomely
grin
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by fxexperts: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
LutherSanchez:
I just dey laugh this new Chelsea owner. You just bought new club begin send the board away. Na only you one be director,be owner,be scout,be transfer negotiator,be chairman and now you wan appoint Graham Potter to replace Thomas Tuchel? English media don confuse this man,believe it or not.
I swear you just spoke the truth. I am a Chelsea and some how I seems to believe this new owner is been mislead somehow. I do not think he knows exactly what he is doing. Most likely looking at the best way for the Uk government to sink the club with taking any blame.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Trilz(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
moshino:

Yor judgment of Chelsea as the "worst team this season", even when Chelsea is still top ten, is a flawed judgment, why would someone then trust your reasoning enough to patronize your data entry business.
bro me and you no dea fight now, small talk you don de vex... oya no vex bro cheesy
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by tenpipsperday: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
They should better go and beg Mourinho . Since he swore for them truly their luck has gone down the drain

Nonsense swear.

After swearing, Chelsea had won champions league, won premier league. So how is his swearing working?
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Reference(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wow, just hearing this stupid, crazy decision.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Iamthoney(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
ojaysam25:

Not funny dude.... The guy actually build a team that no one would have love to play against. His Chelsea team beats almost all of Europe top teams en route the UCL glory. The guy try.
After everything wetin come happen last?
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Nonsense swear.

After swearing, Chelsea had won champions league, won premier league. So how is his swearing working?
Two champions league infact
Will it work if Mourinho or hiddink should come back
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by KaplanDee: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by ufuosman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Too early. I bliv d owner have someone in mind right for wen he takeover
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Biafranodogwu55: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
rollywise:
Chelsea has definitely gotten this one wrong. I think an enemy has bought this club. See how Bhoely has carefully taken out the transfer director, Granislova, taken out goalkeeper coach, Peter Czech, and now Thomas Tuchel. He's trying to eradicate everyone of authority he met at the club. We are in deep trouble. Tuchel of one of the best Chelsea has seen and one of the best in the world of football right now. I'll sit back and see where this goes. Putin and his hopeless war has caused all these
Abramovich would have still sacked TT.

Man became clueless and his team became less convincing to watch.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by seunmind44: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Daddyyin:

Chelsea will rise again. Wait, which club you dey support? Abi nah Arsenal?
Buhari FC and Tinubu bombers
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by abbey621(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
princeemmma:
This is rubbish, why sack him now........... The Chelsea team is a team that has adapt with the pattern of play of TT, despite the fact that they have not been performing well this season, yet there pattern of play and game plan are awesome.

Sacking him will be giving space for another issue in the team. Now a new coach will have to start from afresh

Am not defending TT, but he should be given some time ahead before sacking, unless Boehly has another backup plans ahead

Sacking him now is the best thing that can happen, somehow this man has managed to turn some great players into cottage cheese. Werner, Lukaku, Ziyech, Pulisic, Mount. We only have one formation 3-4-3, once that one no work, game is over. No plan B, no plan C. Forget about even catching City, this team under Tuchel would struggle for top 4 especially with a revamped Arsenal and United.

No Owner spends 250 million and then the coach is heard saying he's part of the problem.......No be juju be that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Veezy4u:
Chelsea should sign Guadiola and klopp as assistant with immediate effect. I don't want any excuse, I want to do them what I did unbeaten arsenal on Sundaycheesy
oga your Man u is struggling too, there's nothing special about u guys
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by seunmind44: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
rollywise:
Chelsea has definitely gotten this one wrong. I think an enemy has bought this club. See how Bhoely has carefully taken out the transfer director, Granislova, taken out goalkeeper coach, Peter Czech, and now Thomas Tuchel. He's trying to eradicate everyone of authority he met at the club. We are in deep trouble. Tuchel of one of the best Chelsea has seen and one of the best in the world of football right now. I'll sit back and see where this goes. Putin and his hopeless war has caused all these
the news sweet my belle well well. I enjoy hearing bad new about Chelsea, it always give me a hard on
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by rollywise(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Abramovich would have still sacked TT.

Man became clueless and his team became less convincing to watch.

Not my Chelsea. That's just recently. He changed a lot in the squad recently and they need time to settle in. See what is going on in arsenal and now Manchester United. I think Tuchel spoilt Chelsea. He started with an instant success and boom they expect him to always give that. Even Guardiola was given time. His first season was a total mess. Chelsea can't go on this way. And here I was thinking we've found a coach that will stay long. Not knowing we are back to trial and error and hiring and firing.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by rollywise(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmind44:
the news sweet my belle well well. I enjoy hearing bad new about Chelsea, it always give me a hard on

It will soon break your head
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
rollywise:

Not my Chelsea. That's just recently. He changed a lot in the squad recently and they need time to settle in. See what is going on in arsenal and now Manchester United. I think Tuchel spoilt Chelsea. He started with an instant success and boom they expect him to always give that. Even Guardiola was given time. His first season was a total mess. Chelsea can't go on this way. And here I was thinking we've found a coach that will stay long. Not knowing we are back to trial and error and hiring and firing.
Tuchel was given a cheque to get the ground running with more than $150 million dollars and you want to be waiting!
If it was about growing a team he does not need to spend that much
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Veezy4u(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hopeba:
oga your Man u is struggling too, there's nothing special about u guys
Naso Liverpool talkgrin Then Southampton, then Leicester, then unbeaten people (wey want carry league)grin
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by rollywise(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
baralatie:

Tuchel was given a cheque to get the ground running with more than $150 million dollars and you want to be waiting!
If it was about growing a team he does not need to spend that much

Instant success is always shortlived. Some of the signings are playing their first or second games with the whole team. Almost everyone is new and trying to blend. Broja, Cucuriela, Fofana, Sterling, Aubumeyang... They are all new and trying to integrate into the team. We needed to be patient. Now the patience we didn't have with Tuchel is what we will have to give to the next new manager. That's the case bro

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Veezy4u:
Naso Liverpool talkgrin Then Southampton, then Leicester, then unbeaten people (wey want carry league)grin
your antony is another pepe loading
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
rollywise:

Instant success is always shortlived. Some of the signings are playing their first or second games with the whole team. Almost everyone is new and trying to blend. Broja, Cucuriela, Fofana, Sterling, Aubumeyang... They are all new and trying to integrate into the team. We needed to be patient. Now the patience we didn't have with Tuchel is what we will have to give to the next new manager. That's the case bro
which patience? Harzard came in and settled from his ist game.. the coach tactics is not bringing out the Best in the players simple.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by moshino(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Trilz:
bro me and you no dea fight now, small talk you don de vex... oya no vex bro cheesy

No vexing bro, I wish you the best!
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by baralatie(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
rollywise:

Tuchel made the pick that his choice of players were good to get it running.that is why it was serious money.
If tuchel wanted patience.he should have followed arsene Wenger style or lampard style grown the youths at Chelsea spends less nobody will complain but
#150 million plus better make sure you win league and champions league.
Abi haaland that is $60 million waited for how many days until wetin
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Truvelisback(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
spartachico:

What Chelsea spent on signing isn’t the same as what Liverpool spent on signing and Liverpool selling one of their most useful player is understandable by the boards and at least Liverpool is improving now ,Thomas is out of focus ,we were doing well at the top of the league last season and only to drop points drastically till we luckily scale through with 3rd... it’s been happening before now ,nothing stopped Chelsea from clinching the epl title last season if not for bad decisions
Where is Liverpool and Chelsea in the Epl table? Is Chelsea not ahead of Liverpool? Chelsea's board problem is inpatience. If Liverpool board were to act like the Chelsea's board 2 or 3 seasons ago, Klop would have been sacked. After winning the Epl, the following season, Liverpool were struggling to be at top, that was when Van Dijk had an injury. People thought, they won't make top 4 let alone to qualify for Uefa Champions league but to the supprise of everyone, they made it.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by fergie001: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
baralatie:

Ehn
Decision is still not made
Brighton's Graham Potter, former Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino and ex-Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane are top of Chelsea's shortlist to replace Tuchel, sources have told ESPN.
Yes, but there are realities and fiction sometimes.

Zidane is out of it. It is a straight fight between Poch and Potter.

Graham is main priority and here will go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.