Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,228 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Traveling From Lagos Otto To Katsina State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Traveling From Lagos Otto To Katsina State. (494 Views)

Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling From Lagos Otto To Katsina State. by mediclife1987(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello guys, I'm not actually a Corper, but I guess this is where I'll probably get a quick response.

I'm traveling to Katsina from Lagos tomorrow and I'm currently resident at Otto park.

Please can y'all help me with the logistics in terms of the way to go about it, the fare, and any other thing.

I'm planning to follow Young Shall Grow, bit I want to hear your inputs here before I go and buy the ticket.

Thank you all.
Re: Traveling From Lagos Otto To Katsina State. by azpekuliar: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
mediclife1987:
Hello guys, I'm not actually a Corper, but I guess this is where I'll probably get a quick response.

I'm traveling to Katsina from Lagos tomorrow and I'm currently resident at Otto park.

Please can y'all help me with the logistics in terms of the way to go about it, the fare, and any other thing.

I'm planning to follow Young Shall Grow, bit I want to hear your inputs here before I go and buy the ticket.

Thank you all.

Go to the park, pay your fare and sit inside the bus. cheesy
I served in Kebbi state years ago and that was the park I aways used.
Re: Traveling From Lagos Otto To Katsina State. by checkmatez: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
To avoid night journey I suggest you Go to Abuja first, then lodge in a hotel. The next morning you take a bus going to Katsina.
Please even if it cost you just ignore the cost and try spend that money, your life is important
Re: Traveling From Lagos Otto To Katsina State. by Bluntguy: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
checkmatez:
To avoid night journey I suggest you Go to Abuja first, then lodge in a hotel. The next morning you take a bus going to Katsina.
Please even if it cost you just ignore the cost and try spend that money, your life is important
You are so good in this. Are you sure you didn't serve in Niger republic?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Bans Attending Law School During Service Year / NYSC MVP : Best Deal You'd Get This Season / Searching A For Job? Become A Blogger Like Linda Ikeji And Make Wave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.