Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,118 members, 7,977,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:50 PM

BREAKING NEWS:- The Hidden Story About Tinubu Is Finally Exposed!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BREAKING NEWS:- The Hidden Story About Tinubu Is Finally Exposed!!! (381 Views)

Remember Me? My Life Is Finally Doomed After Studying Psychology / Employee Rants On Twitter About Low Pay, Gets Exposed And Fired By Boss / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS:- The Hidden Story About Tinubu Is Finally Exposed!!! by Lmubarack59(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
In 70s Nigeria, some people used other person’s visas to travel to the United States. It was commonplace. All you had to do is go to Oluwole. They replace the real photo on the validly issued visa with yours. One Bola Tinubu was given a visa in 1975. Nigerian journalists will be shocked to know whose photo was in the original application. The Tinubu family has a family registry. I appeal to investigative journalists within and without Nigeria to source and peruse that registry to identify the real age, gender and parentage of the actual Bola Tinubu. Abibatu Mogaji, the supposed mother of Bola Tinubu, was a woman of renown. She was a society woman. She lived in Lagos. At that time, the colonial authorities MANDATED every birth in Lagos to be registered. Even if some unknown thugs burn down the Lagos city hall, those records still exist in London, in archives of the colonial office. Journalists can find out if indeed Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji actually had a child on March 29, 1952. We should not let a person of unknown pedigree and parentage wheeler deal his way to Aso Rock in 2023. Nigeria cannot have a President who is a semi ghost. Before 1975, Bola Tinubu did not exist in the form of a young man who was naturally born to parents of Lagosian origins. Is Tinubu Oduduwa that dropped from the sky? We need to know his real name and age. All I am saying is unmask this pretender!

#TableShaker

Re: BREAKING NEWS:- The Hidden Story About Tinubu Is Finally Exposed!!! by fman(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ok.
Are ur facts verified?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- The Hidden Story About Tinubu Is Finally Exposed!!! by Odetokun3(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Headache. Ignore this and focus on your favorite candidate abeg!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- The Hidden Story About Tinubu Is Finally Exposed!!! by tillaman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Your point is kinda mute sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Bring My Bussiness To Life? / How Long Does It Take To Hear From USAID After Written Test? / 7 Work Visas That Can Get You Into The UK In Less Than 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.