Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Land Banking - An Investment In Real Estate World. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Land Banking - An Investment In Real Estate World. (236 Views)

Land Banking - An Investment In Real Estate World. / Land Banking - An Investment In Real Estate World. / Uniqueness Of Land Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Banking - An Investment In Real Estate World. by Holmeshowbiz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
I & my Friend Chimezie, Started working in year 2016. We were employed within 24Hours intervals and we were paid Monthly. a Year Later that was February, 2017, a very Polished Lady & well Appeared Gentle Man came to me and Mezie, & Sat down. we started Chatting. so, we started discussing about Building when they introduced themselves properly. They were from PWAN Homes & we properly introduced ourselves.
Longstory-Short, they were into Sales of Lands & Properties. Fortunately, Mezie bought a plot, N500,000.00 from them & i was totally reluctant buying mine. 2021, The Land sold for N500,000.00 was Resell at N6M. Sincerely, thats one of my Biggest Regret Today. Mezie currently, Owns another 6 plots of Land at very close to St. Augustine College Epe, which he Acquired with N2M, use it for Farm Project as well as awaiting the Land to Appreciate to Resell. The other use N2M to Factor into his Land Project and N2M into his present Business. Sincerely, The Land at Epe currently at that Location is now sold for N700,000.00 Per plot and still appreciating Daily. Mezie might not be super rich, but in this economy, He is Financially secure.
That's what am bringing to you Today. Dont wait anymore, You can be like Mezie through Land Banking. Most Wealthy Men Capitalized on Real Estate to be the Human they are. All top Footballers, Invested in Real Estate, Likewise top celebrities in different Careers.
Land Banking Gives you the opportunity to Invest and be Financially secured. As low as 100K, invested for your 2years child education, I tell you, when the Child will be 17, Through Land Banking, you will be Catching out N8M. want to know how?
More Detail, Kindly Contact Doris - 07031934700/ Stephen - 08080406318.
Land Banking, a Real Estate investment you will be Glad to be part of.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral / Singapore REIT ETF Singaporean Guide / What Happens To My Investments When I'm No More? Truzact App!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.