Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Beware Of Sadiq –roberto Romajo Tells Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Sadiq –roberto Romajo Tells Manchester United (200 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / The Coming Of Age Of Sadiq Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Sadiq –roberto Romajo Tells Manchester United by Roving1: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Beware of Sadiq –Roberto Romajo Tells Manchester United

Roberto Ramajo has warned Manchester United to be wary of Real Sociedad forward, Umar Sadiq ahead of the Europa League meeting between both teams.

Manchester United will host the White and Blues at Old Trafford on Thursday.

Romajo is a lifelong Manchester United fan who covers Real Sociedad for radio network Cadena Ser and newspaper Diario AS.

Sadiq made his mark for Almeria in the Spanish Segunda Division before switching to Real Sociedad.

The Nigeria international scored on his debut for the club in the 1-1 draw against Atletico Madrid last weekend.

Ramajo believes Real Sociedad will be difficult to beat for Manchester United, especially with Sadiq now in their ranks.

Click Below Link to Read full Details;

https://rovingupdates.com/beware-sadiq-roberto-romajo-tells-manchester-united/
Re: Beware Of Sadiq –roberto Romajo Tells Manchester United by BENEAMATA: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sadiq my boy .three la liga goals already in only four matches .Dem go hear am .nigerians that were quick to cast him off and the eagle's coaches that failed to qualify nigeria for the mundial despite having Oshimen , Sadiq et al to call on - should hide their.collective faces in shame .
Naija based manyoo fans , the ones who called sadiq names among you shall feel the wrath of a goal menace with your club . Brace yourselves .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3.95odds Bet Tips / UCL: ‘this Game Will Be More Open’ –muller Speaks Ahead Bayern Munich Vs Barcelo / Predict And Win!!! Mintyn Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.