Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Pay N6,000 To Activate your Windows 7? Discover The Cheapest Way Of Activating It Urself - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Pay N6,000 To Activate your Windows 7? Discover The Cheapest Way Of Activating It Urself (857 Views)

How To Activate Windows 10 / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Now @last U Can Do It Urself Free Of Charge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay N6,000 To Activate your Windows 7? Discover The Cheapest Way Of Activating It Urself by Emmaxpaul(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2011
When you install Windows 7 on your p.c. It will only last for 30 days. After that it will start telling you to register it. Normally, to activate it you will have to pay £50 to register it. At the computer village, lagos, to activate the windows 7 you pay nothing less than 6-7 thousand naira. I will help you activate it  yourself instead of paying to someone. I will give you the software at half the price engineers collect normally and give you the same software they are using. Luckily, mine is already cracked and so you dont need to register the software. If you are ready for it just reply with your email address and i will give you the details. are ready for it just reply with your email address and i will give you the details.
Re: Why Pay N6,000 To Activate your Windows 7? Discover The Cheapest Way Of Activating It Urself by owner(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2011
Do it yourself here, Dont Pay anyone! Download and also Learn How to do it for People here @ http://www./tutorial/viewtutorial.php?v_id=292

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Wont Discover My Usb Modem / Top 10 Antivirus Program / What Is The Cost Of A Used Projector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.