Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,969 members, 7,980,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

Who Will Answer This Question? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Answer This Question? (646 Views)

Tinubu Ambushed Us; We Didn't Know Surrogates Will Answer For Him - Chatham Hous / Chattam House: We Didn’t Know Surrogates Will Answer Questions For Tinubu. / Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Answer This Question? by asanausana91: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
If a state (A) generate $51 billions monthly as IGR and state (B) generate $5billion as monthly IGR. Which of the two state is richer if $50 billion is stolen by one man in state (A)? Mind you the thief uses the $50 billion to invest in his personal business situated in same state (A).

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by psucc(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
B is rich by $4b than State A .

1 Like

Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by BATified2023: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
asanausana91:
If a state (A) generate $51 billions monthly as IGR and state (B) generate $5billion as monthly IGR. Which of the two state is richer if $50 billion is stolen by one man in state (A)? Mind you the thief uses the $50 billion to invest in his personal business situated in same state (A).
emeka

The answer is

Prepare for Biafra or death by next year

So 50 bn is generated n 50 bn is stolen n they are still paying workers n commissioning projects

Igbos n their aba made sense,I guess they are paying workers from your fathers pocket

1 Like

Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by asanausana91: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka

The answer is

Prepare for Biafra or death by next year

So 50 bn is generated n 50 bn is stolen n they are still paying workers n commissioning projects

Igbos n their aba made sense,I guess they are paying workers from your fathers pocket
they are paying workers from federal allocation. Mind you, that state has the lowest number of state government workers in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by PresidObi: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eye opening.
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by BATified2023: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
they are paying workers from federal allocation. Mind you, that state has the lowest number of state government workers in the country.
so are u telling me the federal government is paying them without them remitting any dime into federal account?
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by Kagd10: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:

If you had a brain, you would be asking if a governor started to generate 50b from 600m for his state as well as implement policy, infrastructure etc Whereas the other couldn't improve his state funds, which is better?
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by asanausana91: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

If you had a brain, you would be asking if a governor started to generate 50b from 600m for his state as well as implement policy, infrastructure etc Whereas the other couldn't improve his state funds, which is better?
if you have brain you would have answered my question.
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by asanausana91: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
BATified2023:
so are u telling me the federal government is paying them without them remitting any dime into federal account?
did I say so? All I said answer my question.
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by Kagd10: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
if you have brain you would have answered my question.

I don't answer gibberish question. I answer fact based issue
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by asanausana91: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

I don't answer gibberish question. I answer fact based issue
then read and pass.
Or you are not educated enough to realize the meaning of mind your business?
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by BATified2023: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
did I say so? All I said answer my question.
u said they are paying workers from federal allocation n tinubu is taking all d money generated by Lagos,meaning they only receive from federal but don’t pay to federal

So are u telling us lagos is not remitting anything into the federal account monthly?
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by Kagd10: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
then read and pass.
Or you are not educated enough to realize the meaning of mind your business?

Well, I tend to debunk gibberish.

You were saying one state was generating 50b bla bla bla. Question is who made it possible?

You came up with another baseless Gibberish such as Tinubu stole the money bla bla bla which you can't back up whereas Lagos is no one's mate in terms of development... conclusion: You dey mad
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by 3ple9iner: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
If Tinubu is stealing the $50bn how does Lagos pay 35k minimum wage and still controls one of the biggest civil service in Nigeria aside from the FG and has never failed to pay workers salaries and pension.
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by Kagd10: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
3ple9iner:
If Tinubu is stealing the $50bn how does Lagos pay 35k minimum wage and still controls the biggest civil service in Nigeria aside from the FG and has never failed to pay workers salaries and pension.

Help me ask the dunce
Re: Who Will Answer This Question? by asanausana91: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Well, I tend to debunk gibberish.

You were saying one state was generating 50b bla bla bla. Question is who made it possible?

You came up with another baseless Gibberish such as Tinubu stole the money bla bla bla which you can't back up whereas Lagos is no one's mate in terms of development... conclusion: You dey mad
you are in pain.

(1) (Reply)

Snack Shared At Peter Obi Rally (VIDEO) / PDP Mikano Boys In Confusion Over PDP Senator Support For Tinubu / My Funny Experience With My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.