Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC (434 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC by Gistsme1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huymk5XvoN8

Nigerians dig out video of Dino Melaye strongly resisting the PDP while he was in the APC.

3 years after, The Former Senator, who was a member of the 8th Nigerian National Assembly representing Kogi West Senatorial district decamped from the APC and Joined PDP, he is currently the PDP Presidential Spokesperson for the 2023 Presidential Elections.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNIheGDC56/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC by Corridon: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
More reasons why we are all voting for Peter Obi.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC by Laggafin: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
They tink we just have skulls without brains to remember past .��where this Feb dey na.. come fast abeg
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
They are politicians.
Re: Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC by donaldking100: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
Some of Asiwaju Tinubu's Testimonials

1. IBB saw Asiwaju and he shouted, "ASIWAJU OF THE UNIVERSE."

2. The only candidate I can support apart from myself is Tinubu

- Rabiu Kwankaso.

3. I would have supported Tinubu assuming am not on ballot

-Atiku Abubakar

4. Asiwaju is a good material and the best that Nigeria need at this time.

- Ayo Fayose

5. If you are in PDP, nobody would have contested primary with you.

- Suleiman Lamido to Tinubu

6. Tinubu is the best that Nigeria needs now

- Alh Asari Dokubo

7. Asiwaju is my leader and I will never attack his aspiration

- Wike

8. Tinubu Is a good man and the best for Nigeria

-Alh. Tanko Yakassai

9. The only person that can drive the affairs of this country in this critical time is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

- Babatunde Raji Fashola.

May Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Succed.

May Nigeria Succeed.

God bless Nigeria

Unlike the corrupt retired drug dealer,
campaigning for Peter Obi is so easy because there's no need of cooking stories, editing profiles, searching for school records, going to check if the date of birth tallies, or even changing figures.
Peter Obi says one thing and it's consistent with what he says hence the massive followership.
Indeed a golden fish has no hiding place.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana Becomes Obident / Reno Shocked, Asari Dokubo Hide To Watch Obidient BAYELSA STATE ONE MILLION MAN / Rivers State Poll: Can Wike Decide Rivers States Presidential Election ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.