Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone (936 Views)

Easy Guide On How To Make Crazy Money Online With Just Your Smartphone Or Laptop / This Simple Strategy Can Earn You Money Online / How to get a job requiring years of experience with just NYSC experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is my story
I am a staff nurse, working tirelessly from month to month, you can't stop reading this now, my salary then was 30k, when my superior pays I will share the money into three, one part is for my food stuff, another part is for my up keep, then I will save the remaining one, For 3 years as a staff nurse I did not save up to 400k, due to how this country is, my financial status was very low, and expenses is higher than income rate, before then I used to view one of my friends status every day, her name is precious, she always advertise about a product online, she is an online marketer (Affiliate marketer ) for me I never liked online business due to how people got scammed everyday, so I did not bother to ask her about it, so as time goes on I now noticed alot of changes in her life money was speaking through her, so I decided to ask her, what is your secret behind all this your luxurious life, do you know what her reply was, she said she is selling another persons product online, and get paid a commission in every sales she made, that one product she sell will give her more than 30k, I was marveled because I never know that the financial freedom that I have been looking can be solved with just my smart phone and data connections and the required effort, I decided to give the business a try because I wanted to take my financial status to the next level, so i now ask her how do I get started with my affiliate marketing business, she said that I need a platform to partner with, so I ask her again how do I manage to sell all this product because they are digital product , she answered that, there is a course that I need to buy, that the course is a is a video training, I bought it and undergo the training for two weeks, the third week that I started to implement all I learnt I made 4 sales that's about 120k in just 1wk,not to talk of now am 4 months in the business, I was dancing up and down, thanking God for this business, because I never believe that I will stumble on something really god online, Affiliate marketing is a business opportunity that who ever come across it should grab it with both hands, is a life changer am a living testimony, it dosnt prevent you from your 9 - 5 job, all you need is your smart phone and data connections, This business have made my dream life come through and I know it will do the same in your life, If you put in the required effort, if need more information about this business (affiliate marketing ) Don't hesitate to reach out to me with this my whatsapp line 08148434762
I will be here to mentor you and guild you through your step in the business, is never too late to change your bank account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Affiliate marketing still pays and will continue to pay
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
This post is about how you can grow your income to a point where you have what I call "Enough Income" "Enough Income" is income that makes it easy for you to...

- Save - Invest - Pay your bills conveniently - And still have enough to enjoy life. But this can only happen if you are getting enough income which most people are not getting.

One major reason for this is the fact that people don't do what can give them enough income. What majority do are things like:

- SAVE: Duh! How does saving out of your little income get you more money?
- PAY TITHE: Paying tithe is good but it won't give you more money. If you like argue till now till tomorrow.
- GET a 2ND JOB: Haba! You are still riding the "income I can't control wheel" with this - PRAY: This is a delicate one but the truth is - Prayer is a great weapon but prayer won't directly bring money into your bank account. Many poor people pray a lot for money. How come money is not dropping into their account? That is because God is not a respecter of man. Whatsoever a man sows, that he will also reap.

If you want cocoa trees to grow on a land for instance, you can pray all you like
and nothing will happen until you get some cocoa seeds, plant them and nurse them. It is the same thing with money.
If you want money, you should do what will bring you money. What prayer will bring instead are ideas and insights that will help you if you apply them. Maybe that is why you are reading this.
The surest way I know of to get "enough income" is to start what I call a high ROI business. What is a high ROI business?

A high ROI business is a business that is extremely profitable and doesn't require a lot of money to get started. Majority of people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about. A student who used to be a nurse started one of such businesses on june with just N62,500 and she is now making an avaerage of N400,000 profits per month.
Lovinachris Affiliate marketer
Visit here for more info
https://chiomadigital.carrd.co/
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
This is absolutely mind blowing, we currently live in an era where you can completely change your life with just your smartphone and active internet connection, you don't need to know any one, you don't need to bribe anyone, Just your your smartphone and active internet connection, and your account will never run dry. Lovinachris affiliate marketer
For more info visit here
https://chiomadigital.carrd.co/
Or whatsapp me 08148434762
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2022
If You've Been Hearing About Affiliate Marketing…

And you’re wondering how this thing works...

And how ordinary Nigerians…

Without connections...

Are making blood money…

By just pressing their phone and writing a few posts…

Then this will be the most important video you watch this year

Now maybe you've tried getting into Affiliate Marketing before,

Maybe you even registered with an affiliate platform,

And started promoting your offers…

Yet... No Results?

Or perhaps you're a complete newbie who's trying to find a new income stream…

Worry no more

Because I've just created a FREE video where I shared the strategies ordinary Nigerians like you…

Are using to hit crazy figures every month

And how you can do the same…

Even if you've never sold a fly before.

Here's exactly what you stand to gain from this short training:

�How to get started with Affiliate Marketing even if you have tried everything else and failed

�The secret strategy used by top Affiliate marketers in Nigeria to dominate every market they enter

�The #1 thing you need to know before launching any marketing campaign…

� And how it can save you from hot tears in the future

But that's not all…

� And how you can use that same strategy to make huuuge returns

�How to scale your affiliate marketing business from zero to 7-Figures per month

�The #1 place to find a hungry market for your products

� How to sell your products even if you're shy or don't know how to sell

�And More. Much More

To watch the video

Simply click on the link below to gain access.
https://chiomadigital.carrd.com
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Internet Marketing has come to stay..

That guy that you think is jobless because he doesn't go out might be earning 10X your monthly income weekly �

Thank God for the Internet.

Thank God for Facebook Advertising.

Thank God for Ecommerce.

We have been extremely blessed in this 21st century.
Lovinachris affiliate marketer
More info 08148434762
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Ekvic15: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Are You In Need An Expert Marketer To Help You Boost Your Business Website, Online Store Or Any Of Your Online Business For More Exposure And Go Viral All Over The Word
Kindly Contact Me Via The Link Below��������

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f7c822708f

Best Regards

Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos,

that will be an average of: N550k a month for single person.

N850k a month for a family of three.
N1.3m a month for a family of four.

There are 2 ways to afford this:

(1) It is either you have a high income job.
(2) Or a high income business.

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business.
Affiliate marketing is one
More info whatsap
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
With so many opportunities available online and access to a phone, laptop, and the internet, it is a mistake to be poor.

You only need to be creative and put in the effort to achieve financial freedom.
Whatsapp me 08148434762
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Learn affiliate marketing today, and start Earning every week with just your smartphone and data connections. More info 08148434762
Lovinachris affiliate marketer �
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
With so many opportunities available online and access to a phone, laptop, and the internet, it is a mistake to be poor.

You only need to be creative and put in the effort to achieve financial freedom.

I can teach you affiliate marketing for free.
More info 08148434762
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
I want to show you how you can make 25k multiple times using your smartphone.

We sell digital product, one product you sell can give you more than 30k profit

Were you able to count how many products we've? We have more than 100 of them

And you see, these products have their commissions attached. This means for anyone you're able to sell, you get paid the % commission.

Let's take for instance you're able to sell one of the product that pays 25k commission... And you're able to sell just 10 in a month... That's a whopping 250k boy!

What if you sell 20, 50.. And so on!!!!

And you know what?

These products no dey finish. They're digital products that can stay till Jesus comes because they're offering values.

So, don't just use your smartphone for chats and selfies.. It can do more.
Learn more here:https://chiomadigital.carrd.co/
Or whatsapp 08148434762

Become an Affiliate marketer today and earn up to 750k selling other people's products online.
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omoh ���

This one is not bring 2 people that will bring 2 people..

OMG! Guys are making serious money selling other people's products..

You think you can't be successful without going illegal Come off it jare...

Don't jump pass this opportunity today...
You're lucky to be reading this boy!

Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Affiliate marketing is a real deal business
You don't need to own a product before you start selling, we have more than 100 product to sell, your duty is to sell and earn a commission for your self

what we sell are digital product, we don't get out of stock, which means they can't finish,
One product I sell as an affiliate marketer I earn more than 30k profit and I sell more than 7 a day, All you need to get started in this business is just your smartphone and data connections. And also ready to learn mindset
Visit here to learn more https://chiomadigital.carrd.co
Or whatsapp 08148434762
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by okunwaye(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abeg who get USB cord here angry
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2022
The ongoing ASUU strike, is an indication of how your life might be after you are done with university,

If you haven't found anything doing so far, in this ongoing strike that can sustain your living.
Start affiliate marketing and change your financial status
Whatsapp me for more info
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Here is what you can do to help , learn a high income skill or start a high income business to increase your earnings.

Affiliate marketing, Amazon kdp, Freelancing, or learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency are great way to achieve this. Earning in dollars is definitely a sure to stand out in this trying times, considering how dollar is rising and Naira is falling.

While other dollar earning business are good, Amazon kdp may be better, why do I say so? Here is why

You can use your smartphone to do and from anywhere you are so you don't need to buy any laptop to get started and you get paid in dollars every month

If any of this business that I mentioned is for you whatsapp me via 08148434762
Re: Discover Simple Strategy To Make Money Online With Just Your Smartphone by Lovinachris: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Are you looking for easy way to make money online 💰 online. Make $1 every day just by performing little task. this is a sure plug when it comes to making money online
Fore more info whatsapp me 09030823932

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Tech-skilled Nigerians- Salary Is 200k And Above / United Kingdom Government DESPERATELY Needs To Hire Nigerian Teachers NOW / The Cheapest Data Plans For Airtel Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.