Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,835 members, 7,966,082 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:49 AM

Fastest And Cheapest PGDE Route NTI Or NOUN? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fastest And Cheapest PGDE Route NTI Or NOUN? (285 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program / NTI Where Is Our Result For 2017/2018 Pgde Result / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest And Cheapest PGDE Route NTI Or NOUN? by DeJoeee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please I need advise from those that have done the program.
I need to enroll my woman ASAP. The school where She is working is putting pressure on her to show evidence of enrollment for the program.
Re: Fastest And Cheapest PGDE Route NTI Or NOUN? by Walai(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Post is almost 4hrs old, 62 views and no reply.
In serious countries the Education portal of any forum is the most vibrant but here on Nigerian forum, romance and politics is the most vibrant forum.
Op, google their state offices and call them to enquire.
My sister also did PGDE but it's been long since 2008

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Orders ASUU To Call Off Seven-month-old Strike / Beautiful Short Quotes With Real Life Lessons / Commonwealth Scholarship Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.