Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,247 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

What The Rich Do That Makes Them Richer Vs What Poor Do That Makes Them Indigent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What The Rich Do That Makes Them Richer Vs What Poor Do That Makes Them Indigent (175 Views)

Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) / How To Sack Your Bank And Stop Making Them Richer At Your Own Detriment / Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Rich Do That Makes Them Richer Vs What Poor Do That Makes Them Indigent by Calexzy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
I read a book in March that really exposed a lot of secrets that are actually in the open but people fail to see them and make corrections.

This is the major cause of stagnation, poverty, and retrogression.

I'll talk about one right now.

Emotions: An emotion is a feeling such as happiness, love, fear, anger, or hatred, which can be caused by the situation that you are in or the people you are with.

As simple as that sounds, i can tell you to what extent that can cause all i have mentioned above.

Majority of successful people always talk about how emotions make people lose out on the One-time Opportunities they should have gotten on.

Imagine missing out your Canadian visa application because of the insecurity you have with paying agents who do not seem real to you but are. Another credible instance you should be familiar with is sticking with a leaching partner because of how caught up you are in that toxic relationship. I guess i have said enough.

Emotions are weaknesses to me. It's something that holds you back after you know what is right to do but you try to shy away from the truth.

While i was really into the financial markets as a trader, one of the first things i was taught by my mentor that time was escaping the barrier of my Emotion and this was something i was really ready to destroy as i wanted to succeed in that field.

A real example of you practicing the instructions of your emotions is blocking your mind from a lot of opportunities present in front of you rather you remain in your safe spot. That's your emotion working against you. Anytime someone introduced a business collaboration to my friend that year, he would always relent and call everything a scam. He often relied on his parent's resources which was his safe spot. That didn't push him at all. Whereas if he even used some of the funds he easily accessed back then to invest in his self-development and businesses that would have sprung up for him today, he would definitely have an edge in today's happenings.

I am throwing you an opportunity right now, the reason why The Rich Keep Getting Richer and The Poor keep Getting Poorer is;

You might be thinking I'll say that the Rich have more opportunities than the poor but that a big lie. It is something that a weak mind would tell itself so it would embrace and get comfortable in it's lunacy. It is a lie that poor people keep telling the poor to make them drool in poverty.

The Rich and The Poor both come across Opportunities. In-fact, The Poor come across good and tangible opportunities too but what differentiates the two is their [Emotion + Mindset]...

The rich is readily available to hop on opportunities to better themselves and never relaxed in their comfort zone. In fact, they are never comfortable no matter how rich they get but the opposite is for the poor.

This is a little secret tip i am giving to you and if you can hold onto this as a little treasure, you will grow.

In addition to this, i am also giving you an opportunity. I have a free E-book available for everyone. This book contains Money-making systems and business models. You can access it here:

www.emmanuelukpong.name.ng

Then click get free E-book.

Safe.
Re: What The Rich Do That Makes Them Richer Vs What Poor Do That Makes Them Indigent by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design And Digital Painting Services. / Having Issues With Cac Business Registration / Advice On Whole Sale Of Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.