Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! (2554 Views)

20k Give-away on Nairaland tonight, I just bought my first... (PIC) / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by VeryWickedMan: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin
VeryWickedMan:
Napoli 4-1 Liverpool

When I posted that prediction this evening I was harrassed by some monikers. Unknown to them my otumokpo is legit and confirmed!

I had been consulting in my shrine since last night telling otumokpo to either give me riches or I abandon his shrine for him and it was revealed to me this evening that Napoli would win by exactly 4 goals to 1.

I immediately proceeded to look for the bookmaker offering the highest odds and placed my house rent on the game. 101 odds as at when I played. grin

Right now I'm the richest man on Nairaland. Seun no reach sef.

Let this serve as a wake up call to all those who have doubted my potency on this forum. One visit to my shrine and your life will turn around forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by melonsgroup: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Show your ticket

7 Likes

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by mymadam(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Very Wicked Man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Hardy123(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wow this is huuuuuge.... Congratulations verywickedman. Your face show, your shoe shine.

1 Like

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Kooldon(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Seeing is believing. Show your ticket or are you not through with fake ticket editing?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Vinnie2000(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Congrats to You.
Make you Increase ur Wickedness Abeg.
Particularly to Atiku and Tinubu Supporters.
Dem no want make dis Country better sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Hardy123(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kooldon:
Seeing is believing. Show your ticket or are you not through with fake ticket editing?
He actually posted the prediction before the match started. I saw it myself

7 Likes

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by VeryWickedMan: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kooldon:

Ogbeni hating leads to heart attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Bbbwings: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Westchester(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Picture or adonbilivit undecided
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
It's the moniker and the Nollywood veteran's pics for me. Perfect match it is. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Illegal1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
No 4get to do sum give away ooh
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Kantebets(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2022
Mumu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by nawa4naija(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Taaaa

You be bloody lier

Deceive those that you can
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Solofresh2: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Hardy123:
He actually posted the prediction before the match started. I saw it myself
He posted the prediction but didn't play the game

2 Likes

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by VeryW1ckedMan: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2022
grin

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Illegal1(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2022
VeryW1ckedMan:
grin
bros abeg were ur shrine?i wn cum comfirm sumtin

1 Like

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by chuzzy07036(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
VeryW1ckedMan:
grin
Napoli to win by 4:1 can't be 17 odds is actually 100 odds opps your edition no legit[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Baronthecelebri: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Boss man, text me tomorrow game, or this night game too
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Baronthecelebri: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Boss man, text me tomorrow game, or this night game too,,my number,08137789043
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Juicethekid: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
VeryW1ckedMan:
grin
someone is out to impersonate you, take note of this moniker
Cc verywickedman
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
U still de pay rent?
I thought u be a very wicked landlord grin
Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by Christian36: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
VeryW1ckedMan:
grin
Na #200 this person play the game

1 Like

Re: I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!! by ISelectMySins: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
VeryW1ckedMan:
grin

Please sir, I would like to know how you were able to come up with a very, very clean proof. Although, forged.

Even Liverpool, who are tipped favourites to win, would be something like 30 - 35 odds if you were to predict that they'd win by 4 -1, but how you are able to do this amazes me. The real otumapko is the proof itself grin grin grin grin!!!

How did you do this?

(1) (Reply)

Be Ware Of This Nairalander (photo) / Beauty Or Good Character, Which Do You Prefer When Chosing A Wife / A Question To The Ladies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.