Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz (437 Views)

2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home? / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by mocochannel: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -Falz

Rapper, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz, has said that the forthcoming 2023 election is going to be the most important in the history of elections in Nigeria.

Falz revealed this during an interview with Arise TV on Wednesday.

The rapper said the youths are more interested in the upcoming election than before.

“2023 is definitely going to be a very major year for the whole country and probably the most important year in our history,” he said.

“A point where everyone is angry, agitated and nobody wants us to continue to go down the deep drain we seem to be going. I can say for sure that the youth definitely want to see a new dawn.

“I’m also doing everything in my power to get as many people to participate in the election. I think what worked against us over the years is apathy,” he added.

Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
The more we go,the greater it becomes!
Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by Eriokanmi: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Shhhhh! Falz pls don't talk much. Cos urchins are around to label you ipob grin

Some of them shall faint after 2023 elections are announced. For the first time, they'd realise the fact that, the real structures are the masses.

Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
A comedian turn musician with a little flair of unionism- comrades his name is FALZ the bad good guy.

Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abeg somebody put those comrades memes make I laugh small.
Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by KanwuliaBaby: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yes oooo

Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Cool
Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by Jostoman: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yes o we are fully ready
Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by Okoroawusa: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abeg gerrat
Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by BlazinGlory40: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Abeg gerrat

E pain you scatter! This is just the beginning
Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by Kdon2: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2022
mocochannel:
2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -Falz

Rapper, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz, has said that the forthcoming 2023 election is going to be the most important in the history of elections in Nigeria.

Falz revealed this during an interview with Arise TV on Wednesday.

The rapper said the youths are more interested in the upcoming election than before.

“2023 is definitely going to be a very major year for the whole country and probably the most important year in our history,” he said.

“A point where everyone is angry, agitated and nobody wants us to continue to go down the deep drain we seem to be going. I can say for sure that the youth definitely want to see a new dawn.

“I’m also doing everything in my power to get as many people to participate in the election. I think what worked against us over the years is apathy,” he added.

We will be delivered of the hydra monster terrorist terrorising the good people of Nigeria! The blood sucking vampire

Re: 2023 Will Be A Major Year In Nigeria -falz by Rootprof(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Living in Nigeria is getting harder every day, a cup of beans is now 120 naira In my area in kwara state, everything is skyrocketing.
If we get it wrong come 2023 cos of 5k or 10k that won't even last you 3 days to spend then we are bleeped. Imagine a bottle of trophy now 400-500 naira, wetin cum remain for man to hold body undecided

Can Peter Obi Win 2023 Presidential Election? / We Were Born Conjoined Twins, Asiwaju Saved Our Lives / Man Borrowed Money From Loan App Using Buhari's Pics Loan People Visit Aso Rock