Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,700 members, 7,941,675 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P (668 Views)

Tastyfriedpussy Let's See Your Portfolio Or Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by TastyFriedPussy: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Before you read this, first of all know sey I NO SEND ANYBODY MAMA tongue

First of all, I don't insult everybody who decided to go into programming, these are the kind of people I hate and insult:

1) doctors, pharmacist, engineers, and all those people studied or are studying professional Courses just to feel like Demi Gods in the society and belittle others. those ones that studied the course just to make their parents proud and make other people's parents jealous of them and use them as a case study for their children. The thing that makes me hate them the more is when I hear that they want to transmission into tech or any computer science related field because the stupid and totally useless course they studied isn't fetching them money. Ehh? You sey what? Transmission to where? CS? A course that you people and your parents use to look down upon and say all sorts of rubbish about the people that willingly choose to study them back then, that's what you now want to transition into, because una eye don dey clear sey tech is the future? E nor go work for una, thunder go scatter and destroy all of una. They want to come and over saturate our field for us. So, those are the first set of people I hate with passion( especially the doctors and pharmacists) everybody should stick to his or her field even if it's not fetching you money because of your stupidity, make you and sapa just dey there abeg, don't go to other peoples fields to go and oversaturate and spoil things for them tongue

2) the second set of people I hate are those one's that just don't know what to do with their lives tongue those one that just want to go into programming just because of money and not because it's their passion. They've gone online to read or heard somewhere where someone said "tech is the new oil" and all those sweet talks of fat salaries and remote work, before you know, them done rush leave the thing wey them dey do before, go buy laptop, them come here come they ask "which tech skill is the best to learn in order to make fast and hooge money" tongue lol, all those Kind yeye questions grin these are the second set of people I hate the most, idiots I'm the making that just want to come and spoil things for us. These one's are the type that end up as quack web devs, 10-40k web developers and Co grin

3) now the third and final set of people I hate are those fat mouth devs on this forum and beyond tongue Those one's that don't know how to close their mouth. All they know how to talk about is how much they earn or how much tech is paying. They go about spreading yeye gospel wey I no know who send them work tongue they are they breeders of the second set of people. Awon tensazangetsu20 and co tongue

These one's, I just dey pray make God allow me catch one of them one on one for real life, I go use blow Finnish That their big unclosable yeye mouth by force. Rubbish tongue

So I don't go about hating and insulting everybody, these are the kind of people I have problem with.

TastyFriedPussy out
tongue
Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by Sleekcode: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Show your projects or shut up.

Show even html div you've made before

Or accept you're a failure in life just like your father said you're .

Imagine the long note u type without making a single sense.

3 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by Sulele04(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Haha child of hate. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by qtguru(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Truly jobless cry

3 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by jansonn(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
This guy need help fast!!!

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by Qtrpst4: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
You bad

Sleekcode:
Show your projects or shut up.

Show even html div you've made before

Or accept you're a failure in life just like your father said you're .

Imagine the long note u type without making a single sense.

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by Esiman(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
You're a pus*y indeed. I wish NL had a block button
TastyFriedPussy:

First of all, I don't insult everybody who decided to go into programming, these are the kind of people I hate and insult:

1) doctors, pharmacist, engineers, and all those people studied or are studying professional Courses just to feel like Demi Gods in the society and belittle others. those ones that studied the course just to make their parents proud and make other people's parents jealous of them and use them as a case study for their children. The thing that makes me hate them the more is when I hear that they want to transmission into tech or any computer science related field because the stupid and totally useless course they studied isn't fetching them money. Ehh? You sey what? Transmission to where? CS? A course that you people and your parents use to look down upon and say all sorts of rubbish about the people that willingly choose to study them back then, that's what you now want to transition into, because una eye don dey clear sey tech is the future? E nor go work for una, thunder go scatter and destroy all of una. They want to come and over saturate our field for us. So, those are the first set of people I hate with passion( especially the doctors and pharmacists) everybody should stick to his or her field even if it's not fetching you money because of your stupidity, make you and sapa just dey there abeg, don't go to other peoples fields to go and oversaturate and spoil things for them tongue

2) the second set of people I hate are those one's that just don't know what to do with their lives tongue those one that just want to go into programming just because of money and not because it's their passion. They've gone online to read or heard somewhere where someone said "tech is the new oil" and all those sweet talks of fat salaries and remote work, before you know, them done rush leave the thing wey them dey do before, go buy laptop, them come here come they ask "which tech skill is the best to learn in order to make fast and hooge money" tongue lol, all those Kind yeye questions grin these are the second set of people I hate the most, idiots I'm the making that just want to come and spoil things for us. These one's are the type that end up as quack web devs, 10-40k web developers and Co grin

3) now the third and final set of people I hate are those fat mouth devs on this forum and beyond tongue Those one's that don't know how to close their mouth. All they know how to talk about is how much they earn or how much tech is paying. They go about spreading yeye gospel wey I no know who send them work tongue they are they breeders of the second set of people. Awon tensazangetsu20 and co tongue

These one's, I just dey pray make God allow me catch one of them one on one for real life, I go use blow Finnish That their big unclosable yeye mouth by force. Rubbish tongue

So I don't go about hating and insulting everybody, these are the kind of people I have problem with.

TastyFriedPussy out
tongue

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by jbreezy: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
I will be damn if this boy is older than 16.

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by Sleekcode: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
jbreezy:

He actually is under 18

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by frankosivue(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
jbreezy:
Hahaha. He sure is immature.

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by LikeAking: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by RepoMan007: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

TastyFriedPussy out
tongue
Only a witch from Ughelli kingdom will look at a user account on Nairaland and determine the person studied Engineering to make

their parents proud and make other people's parents jealous of them and use them as a case study for their children
, according to you. You are deeply senseless for trying to further spin it and avoid showing us your works. You are a yahoo wannabe since 2013.
Log out and into another account and reply me if you like. Your mother too in advance. I no send her alsoo. Lol

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P by RepoMan007: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
jbreezy:
they are 36 and 40 respectively.

(1) (Reply)

Beginner Programmers! / I Need To Recover My Hacked Blog / My First Web App (javascript) By Xarmlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.