Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Letter To God - From Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To God - From Kids (939 Views)

Funny Response From Kids But True / Funny Advice From Kids / Good Advice From Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To God - From Kids by feelgood(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2011
Dear God,
1. Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy – Joyce
2. If you give me genie lamp like Alladin, I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set – Raphael
3. Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my own brother – Larry
4. Instead of letting people die and having to create new ones, why don’t you just keep the ones you’ve got now? – Jane
5. If you let the dinasor not extinct, we would not have a country. You did the right thing – Jonathan
6. I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church, is that okay? – Neil
7. I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention – Ruth M
8. I think about you sometimes even when I’m not praying – Elliot
9. I am Amearican. What are you? – Robert
10. I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it - Nan
11. We read Thos. Edison made light, but in Sun school they said you did it. So I bet, he stoled your idea. Sincerely – Donna
12. Please send Dennis Clarke to a different camp this year - Peter
Re: Letter To God - From Kids by PYTHAGORAS(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2011
13: and get this poster out of this place now

(1) (Reply)

Bartender / Lolz ADAMU AT BEACH . *tested O.k* / Old Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.