Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect (303 Views)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Seven Security Operatives Arrested For Supplying Arms, Military Kits To Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect by phosky(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2022
I get N100,000 for supplying arms to bandits - Suspect
source: https://makesensepromotions.com/i-get-n100000-for-supplying-arms-to-bandits-suspect/

A 31-year-old suspect, Umar Shehu has revealed that he gets N100,000 for every 500 rounds of ammunition delivered to bandits.

The suspect who was paraded at police headquarters, Minna, Niger State, said he supplied arms and ammunition to bandits in Madaki forest, Katsina State, and in Maidaro forest in Kaduna State, as well as to a terrorist in the Kwamba-Maje area of Suleja, Niger State.

Shehu revealed he got the arms from one Abdulmani in Taraba State who was killed in Kaduna early this year by a security squad.

Makesense Promotions gathered that, Police spokesman Abiodun Wasiu said that Shehu was arrested at Dikko Junction in Gurara council of Niger State after a tipoff.

Seven suspects including an alleged informant, Nasiru Musa, were also arrested in connection with the kidnap of four persons, two of whom were killed in Rafi council of the state.

The four persons were abducted in November 2021 and taken to a forest. Two of them reportedly escaped while the two others were killed by the bandits after collecting a ransom of N13 million.

Wasiu said the kidnappers were plotting to kidnap Rafi council chairman before Shehu was arrested.

Re: I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect by pawacrangers: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Ah
Re: I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Just like that? undecided
Re: I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect by Gentino(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2022
When will we ever get it right in this country? You caught an arm supplier and you rushed to the media to parade him instead of him leading you to apprehend his colleagues and bosses.

Don't worry, bandits will employ more capable and well trained hands to replace him.
Insecurity is a big business in this country, don't let anyone fool you.
Re: I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect by josielewa(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2022
just 100k, when you should have been core, and doing other hustle..see ya life now, watery beans awaits you....
Re: I Get N100,000 For Supplying Arms To Bandits - Suspect by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2022
I thank GOD for exposing them
I pray their.mastermind is also apprehended cos the kidnap.biz is an octopus type.of.biz

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Biggest Marketer Of His Brand Unlike Others- Kenneth Okonkwo / You Have Written Your Own History, President Buhari Tells Gov. Hope Uzodimma / Photos And Videos Of Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Suleja Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.